What's new

US military chief nominee warns Iran

actually Canada has been very short seighted IMO
The govts over the years never built much relationship with the Chinese and othe Asian economies (and the rest of the world in generaal) because they had the US next door. Imagine your stock portfolio with only one stock in it. You will go bankrupt if anything happens to the stock. 75 percent of this country's exports go to the US and 70 percent of imports are from the US. If the US dollar goes down much more, Canadian exports will be hit hard. If the US completely goes under, then Canada can kiss its azz goodbye.

That is what I am trying to tell economic policies and diverse economic relations with Asian and rest of the world instead of depending on US.
Though I would say the current Govt is Pro US we need a change.

Weird thing is when the real estate business went down in US homes in Canada become more expensive. Under this Govt I am not hoping much, Canadian Govt must be cautious as what is going on in US.

sorry to burst the bubble guyz but i don't think they are going anywhere.

These are guyz whose plans encompass centuries.

As long as America is the innovation leader and attracts the best of the best nothing will happen to it.

And even if someday America goes under it will not completely diminish because it will still remain the cultural leader of the world(English Language,Hollywood).

sorry to burst the bubble guyz but i don't think they are going anywhere.

These are guyz whose plans encompass centuries.

As long as America is the innovation leader and attracts the best of the best nothing will happen to it.

And even if someday America goes under it will not completely diminish because it will still remain the cultural leader of the world(English Language,Hollywood).

lol okay
what a scientific post

Back
Top Bottom