What's new

‘US-made gun’ used by NATO in Afghanistan found with wanted Kashmiri militant

Yes exactly but now a days you can't get original Russian but probably end up buying Chinese copy, Polish and Bulgarian rifles are same in quality but damn too expensive even there are chance someone fools you by selling you A one copy...My father a retire army officer coined by gun dealer and sell him copy Makarov 9MM.
Some copies are damn good.

Now cry me river....:p:
Weapon shopping without an expert can be a disaster. A retired SSG or person who have vast experience of weapons are a good choice for weapon inspection.

Weapon shopping without an expert can be a disaster. A retired SSG or person who have vast experience of weapons are a good choice for weapon inspection.
Even some civilian geeks are more expert my Uncle serving in Police have a great knowledge of small weapons like hand guns he was the person that discover fake Makarov and replace it with original from the same gun dealer.
Whenever you want a weapon made a choice in advance and search it online difference between copy and genuine since there are lot of geeks online who would tell you in details.

Even some civilian geeks are more expert my Uncle serving in Police have a great knowledge of small weapons like hand guns he was the person that discover fake Makarov and replace it with original from the same gun dealer.
Whenever you want a weapon made a choice in advance and search it online difference between copy and genuine since there are lot of geeks online who would tell you in details.
I don't know why Handguns are very expansive in Pakistan. Almost 400 percent prices are higher than original price. A guy was telling me that the M4Caribne is available at 1.2 million.

I don't know why Handguns are very expansive in Pakistan. Almost 400 percent prices are higher than original price. A guy was telling me that the M4Caribne is available at 1.2 million.
Because these are imported (smuggled) and they know you will not get from anywhere else in Punjab most of the time you have to place an order even payment in advance to get an imported pistol 400X more price than original and have to wait at least one or two months to get one.

M4Caribne is available at 1.2 million.
Original AK Polish or Bulgarian would cost you around 300K but in USA you will get it like dirt cheap 300 to 400 USD.

Because these are imported (smuggled) and they know you will not get from anywhere else in Punjab most of the time you have to place an order even payment in advance to get an imported pistol 400X more price than original and have to wait at least one or two months to get one.

Original AK Polish or Bulgarian would cost you around 300K but in USA you will get it like dirt cheap 300 to 400 USD.
In KPK or Quetta these weapons are available at 10-15% less amount due to market competition and high demand.

In KPK or Quetta these weapons are available at 10-15% less amount due to market competition and high demand.
And bringing back from there will be headache for you even if you have license, so it is better to purchase from your own city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom