What's new

US life expectancy is at its lowest in 25 years - BBC NEWS

US banana republic with $43 TRILLION is bankrupt at all levels. Its collapse will make the USSR look like a picnic. US spends over a trillion dollars on wars and domestic police state and can't even provide basic health care to its largely impoverished population where male life span at 73 is lower than most "developing" countries. The lost wars of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now the genocide in Palestine cost over $15 TRILLION. The deadbeat US has already printed over $161 BILLION to fund the Zionist animals holocaust of Palestine and to fan the lost war on Russia.
The worst thing is that the US use to be 80% middle class and 10% upper and 10% lower class. Now the US has got rid of its middle class so its 20% upper rich class like musk and zuckerberg and anyone who owns more than 8million and 80% poor to very poor (just getting by). This means that the inequality will cause future violence and revolution simply because the capitalism has made the average american into slaves who make just enough to pay bills. hamartia the incel would be able to explain why work is slavery and better to not work at all lol. Nevertheless the US also will be majority hispanic-black and they will also dominate US domestic and foreign policy. I see US taking a step back from Europe once the black-hispanic voters take charge and becoming closer to Africa/Latin America and working things out with China/NK. Black/Latino countries like Brazil are peaceful and have good relations with most of the world so it is in the worlds interest that US becomes ever more so black-hispanic majority.

Well Asians are usually on the bottom..sorry about that for you guys.
Biggest Incel comment by an incel. I might be asian and married but I never had any problems with puzzy because i don't have a personality resembling a psychotic racist retard.

Biggest Incel comment by an incel. I might be asian and married but I never had any problems with puzzy because i don't have a personality resembling a psychotic racist retard.

The problem with you is you are so emotional and quick to jump out of your seat that you don't have the ability to read into my replies in relation to the derogatory slant of the questions.

But this is something well above your level of comprehension...so explaining something like this is useless.

US banana republic with $43 TRILLION is bankrupt at all levels. Its collapse will make the USSR look like a picnic. US spends over a trillion dollars on wars and domestic police state and can't even provide basic health care to its largely impoverished population where male life span at 73 is lower than most "developing" countries. The lost wars of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now the genocide in Palestine cost over $15 TRILLION. The deadbeat US has already printed over $161 BILLION to fund the Zionist animals holocaust of Palestine and to fan the lost war on Russia.

They are now printing 600 billion monthly, that equates more than 7 trillion annually.

At this rate, I'd expect the next POTUS to printing 10 trillion USD annually.

The US economy is a death spiral, as it is a zombie economy that can only be fueled by endless debt and money printing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom