What's new

US latest MASS shooting

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

A gunman has killed 10 people, including a police officer, following an hours-long stand-off at a grocery market in the US state of Colorado.

The attack in Boulder ended with police detaining an injured suspect at the King Soopers market.

The shooting was live-streamed by witnesses and broadcast on YouTube.

Among the dead was 51-year-old Eric Talley, who was the first police officer to respond to the shooting.

=====

want to guess who is blamed by Indian netforce?

want to guess who is blamed by Indian netforce?
they are just bigots full of hatred ... so ignore them

Following is the screenshot from the same link you have posted it shows a man with beard and shaved scalp at the centre ....

As the identity of the individual s till not announced but that individual is handcuffed by LEA personals so this might be an indication ...

Untitled.jpg

Sad, loss of lives.
Strange, usually previous occasions with breaking news with a finger towards Muslims in just begining of few minutes of incidents, here still they keeping silent.
Outcome, USA herself is a terrorist and terrorism supporting country - now the terrorism from within and will be. USA will pay the price.
Please this is not a 'Gun Culture' issue as some will start finding the excuses. This is purely a terrorism.

Only shaitan's worshipers feel happy over the death of innocents.
Have some shame.
He says that USA has to taste its own medicine that was fed to Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans, Lebanese etc.

You were quick to start the crocodile tears Maarkhoor. I can't understand the reason behind choosing that symbol for your intelligence but it doesn't remind us of good things. What you said suits yourself more than anyone else.

He says that USA has to taste its own medicine that was fed to Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans, Lebanese etc.

You were quick to start the crocodile tears Maarkhoor. I can't understand the reason behind choosing that symbol for your intelligence but it doesn't remind us of good things. What you said suits yourself more than anyone else.
Take same posted words for you as well, We are human so we must show piety and compassion for the innocent without any caste or creed....period.

I bet you have more compassion for the average redneck than the 200.000+ souls the US nuked or the countless other victims of Americunt agression.
Again redneck or any other they are humans and for US regime I am against that regime but not against innocent people.

they are just bigots full of hatred ... so ignore them

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 5.30.00 PM.jpg

The shooter is a 21 yr old born in Syria...and no not one of the Christian ones..so I guess he'll be getting a "terrorist" label any second.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom