What's new

US, Indonesia joint naval exercises

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
US Warships Arrive in Waters Off East Java for Joint Exercise
Jakarta Globe | June 04, 2012

Three US warships were stationed off Situbondo, in East Java, on Monday to participate in joint exercises with the Indonesian navy, a report said on Monday.

The warships — the USS Germantown, the USS Van de Grift and the USCGS Waeshe — left from Surabaya's Tanjung Perak harbor Sunday morning, the Antara news reported. The US ships sailed in a convoy with three Indonesian navy ships — the KRI Sultan iskandar Muda-367, KRI Silsas Ppare-384, KRI Banda Aceh-593.

US Warships Arrive in Waters Off East Java for Joint Exercise | The Jakarta Globe

taumy-indonesia-10.jpg

taumy-indonesia-2.jpg

taumy-indonesia-11.jpg

taumy-indonesia-18.jpg

taumy-indonesia-19.jpg

taumy-indonesia-4.jpg

US Warships Arrive in Waters Off East Java for Joint Exercise
Jakarta Globe | June 04, 2012

Three US warships were stationed off Situbondo, in East Java, on Monday to participate in joint exercises with the Indonesian navy, a report said on Monday.

The warships — the USS Germantown, the USS Van de Grift and the USCGS Waeshe — left from Surabaya's Tanjung Perak harbor Sunday morning, the Antara news reported. The US ships sailed in a convoy with three Indonesian navy ships — the KRI Sultan iskandar Muda-367, KRI Silsas Ppare-384, KRI Banda Aceh-593.

US Warships Arrive in Waters Off East Java for Joint Exercise | The Jakarta Globe
This photo is what's portrayed of the us presence in the Jakarta Globe:

20120604111727331.jpg

we have lot a friend in the world we are zero enemy country

What else can a US puppet contribute?

We are not puppet to anyone. For your info, its Indonesia who denied US proposal to force Myanmar to out of ASEAN back in 2009. Indonesia also has denied US invitation to join in trans pacific partnership.

Just because we didn't make your country happy, doesn't mean we are puppet to any country. I hope you don't forget that every country has its own rights and free from foreign domination

What else can a US puppet contribute?

I understand your concern about Indonesia's foreign policy, but saying Indonesia is a Puppet to U.S is like saying Bangladesh is a puppet to India. I hope you understand my analogy. :)

Muslims love aggressors and butchers of Muslims worldwide. In fact, they totally worship them.

I understand your concern about Indonesia's foreign policy, but saying Indonesia is a Puppet to U.S is like saying Bangladesh is a puppet to India. I hope you understand my analogy. :)

Most Muslim countries are western puppets. Iran, Syria are exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom