What's new

US Indicts 5 for Illegal Exports to Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Program

From an Indian perspective: RAW should be actively on the lookout for companies such as this, if they are not doing so already.

Nothing will happen. Pakistan has no leverage over US anymore after the latter has decided to exit Afghanistan. If Pakistan does something like what you suggest, it will end badly for Pakistan.

If you haven't heard, the OIC is a useless organization. They are more busy fighting each other than worrying about the Ummah. Hell, even the Gulf states are warming to Israel because they see it as an ally against Iran. A.. nd BJP's anti-Islam stance is not stopping many Muslim countries from doing business with India.
:cray:
The wannabe American is back to speak on behalf of his master

The US can keep sanctioning while our jugaadi people will keep finding routes to import such items as needed.

Know a guy who imports dual use equipment for one of the organizations. He shuttles back every now and then from abroad.

Shakal sey hi smuggler dikhta hai.

Would WE want foreign companies to violate LAWS of Pakistan? This is the question fellow Pakistani need to ponder over.

Courts evaluate any issue on the basis of LAWS only. Pakistan needs a legal team to address this matter in American courts.

Understand the subject instead of reactions and rants.

They have not subjected Pakistan to economic sanctions yet. FATF grey list was just a warning. FATF black list was where fireworks would have started.

There is no such thing as a standard set of sanctions. These can be mild to country-shattering in scope and depth.

For all the bluster on the media and in talk shows, both countries work out with compromises which are often uncomfortable to both.

Nevertheless, following is a solid proposal as a way forward for both countries: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/with...-basis-for-relationship.649570/#post-12020871

Question isnt about foreign companies violating laws but rather when it suits US agenda it conveniently turns a blind eye specially towards India and i am not even stating Israel but for Pakistan we come under a microscope. If you want to talk about being fair and square than lets start with countries like US accepting Pakistan as a nuclear power and giving it access to NSG as they did to India. They have one yard stick for India and entirely another for Pakistan why? US is the only country which continues to object to Pakistan's access to NSG.
They have always subjected Pakistan to sanctions after soviet withdrawal and more so after our nuclear tests. They only removed them when it suited them or they were unable to deter Pakistan from becoming a nuclear power.
Being in FATF grey already puts us at a loss of 10 billion a year,
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...owing-fatf-grey-list/articleshow/68697831.cms
Black listing isnt US prerogative alone because it will need the required number of votes. If it would had been up to US and India we would had been black listed a long ago if not for our friends Turkey, China & Malaysia. Now with the backing of SA and UAE, we will get out of the grey list. So this isnt something US can continue to blackmail us with because they have already done that.
I agree on the compromise part however compromises arent to be made unilaterally. US will have to play its part as well after all International diplomacy isnt a zero sum game.

This post-incident-reporting is for the consumption of ears and eyes. What had to happen has already happened.

A wise-man, during FBI interrogation back in days; replied to a question that agent asked as why did he buy & send so & so articles because they are to be used in Pakistani N program? The answer was very simple that such goods were available in market and sold openly so he bought. US is too late to blame as couldn't control such transfer in first place but now has to put sanctions and name a few because; there is need of Pakistan services for some different prospect and Washington needs backing that too without much of bargain, hence, such tactics.

Your men sold so our men bought.

And what leverage does US have over Pakistan? Last we checked they were the ones begging Pakistan not to go for CHinese style and rather US with grants etc. Lol. That is the extent of their leverage left against Pakistan. So nothing they can do is going to hurt Pakistan more than what they havent already done in the past including sanctions, putting Pakistan in FATF etc.
The real leverage that America has over any country is the American consumer market. Pakistan exports more to the US than to any other country. It has a favorable trade balance with the states. This is all the leverage that US needs.

They were identified as Muhammad Kamran Wali, 41, of Pakistan; Muhammad Ahsan Wali, 48, and Haji Wali Muhammad Sheikh, 82, both of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; Ashraf Khan Muhammad of Hong Kong; and Ahmed Waheed, 52, of Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom.
Respect to all of them
:pakistan:

Nothing will happen. Pakistan has no leverage over US anymore after the latter has decided to exit Afghanistan. If Pakistan does something like what you suggest, it will end badly for Pakistan.

If you haven't heard, the OIC is a useless organization. They are more busy fighting each other than worrying about the Ummah. Hell, even the Gulf states are warming to Israel because they see it as an ally against Iran. A.. nd BJP's anti-Islam stance is not stopping many Muslim countries from doing business with India.

Talk to me when the rednecks have actually exited from Afghanistan.

Also talk to me when the US has removed their mega embassy from Pakistan. Right now US obsession with Pakistan is extreme as ever.

We can only hope the rednecks piss off and leave Pakistan in peace. We don't want anything to do with deep state America.

The real leverage that America has over any country is the American consumer market. Pakistan exports more to the US than to any other country. It has a favorable trade balance with the states. This is all the leverage that US needs.

LOL that is about to change as China is allowing more trade in favor of Pakistan. Ever heard of FTA between Pak and China?

China is going to break the American back. Pakistan is gladly going to aid China in this endeavour.

Pakistan's Foreign office should take the matter of Pakistani Citizens being harassed for basic trade activities

Full support should be provided by Embassies in USA to these citizens to figure out what appears to be the issue

Since Pakistan is not on any "List" such actions hinder the resetting of relations ambitions and future cooperation

It undermines the positive good will generated in recent visits by Prime Minister Imran Khan to USA

In USA companies even consider music software to be used in Nuclear weapons as music downloads are not allowed for certain countries such as Iran, they build geolocation blockers so iranians can't download music software, I jokingly asked what exactly is the point of ban on music software to iran , the response I got was well the Music software can be used in Iran's nuclear program I laughed but it stuck with me how idiotic the whole issue is in USA

Most US exporters are on a witch hunt as soon as they see a person is from Pakistan

These Yankee bastards are totally confused. Just look at the divided opinion at think tanks and academic forums LOL

Pakistan and China should continue to strengthen their projects and openly challange US hegemony in our region. Undermine US attempts to weaken regional cooperation. This is our region and we are going to decide our destiny. Not some jack *** nation across the ocean.

LOL that is about to change as China is allowing more trade in favor of Pakistan. Ever heard of FTA between Pak and China?
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch :-)

As things stand today, Pakistan has a trade deficit with China while enjoying a surplus with the US

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch :-)

As things stand today, Pakistan has a trade deficit with China while enjoying a surplus with the US

Open your eyes gangu. China is already massively allowing Pak goods to enter their market. Very soon US bragging rights are going to be demolished.

The US has to beg Pakistan to go for US loans instead of Chinese trade and projects LOL Try denying that.

Well US needs to stop those kinds of things if it wants people of Pakistan to ever think of it as a friendly country

US doesn't care about what people of Pakistan think. This should give you some hint, they don't want Pakistanis to visit America.

US doesn't care about what people of Pakistan think. This should give you some hint, they don't want Pakistanis to visit America.

The Americans also don't want Mexicans and Muslims to visit their country.

What happened to the big wall? What happened to the promise to ban Muslims?

The Americans also don't want Mexicans and Muslims to visit their country.

What happened to the big wall? What happened to the promise to ban Muslims?

That is the point. It's not an official ban but you might as well call it a ban since US doesn't approve applications anymore.

I wanted to get a visa a few months ago, the travel agents who helped with this sort of thing and one of my friend looked at me funny as if i said something stupid. They said it's "impossible" to get a visa to US. You can file an application and waste money and time if you want but they never reply or approve it. I worked for a US company at the time and they wanted me to visit LOL, big effing LOL.

Pakistan is a strategic partner of US lol. Imagine what the rest of Muslim countries get treated like. US probably don't want to officially announce the ban for bad image and media talk.

As for the wall, isn't it happening? Don't have any interest so i don't know much about it sorry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom