What's new

US has vowed to issue military aid to Pakistan soon.

Well put Sir!
:lol:

well dear that's exactly happen as i can see . last three days military high command think and decide to accept US offer .even a fool know's why US resume AID . some thing agreed by pasha in Washington then they resume .

Indians Are more happy and active in this Issue, I'm Amazed.

this doesnt make any difference, long before this news, the government has proved, that its a natakiya government by allowing more drone attacks after claiming to evacuate the shami from americans

khali naatak, kuch aur nahi

I think we should give US a herd of goats in aid.

US aid is curse on us.

We should say NO to US aid and reject it completely.

Pak-US alliance is unnatural and is bound to fail, this WOT is also fake.

The sooner we get ourselves out of this fake war and break away from the US alliance, the better it is for Pakistan.

US aid is curse on us.

We should say NO to US aid and reject it completely.

Pak-US alliance is unnatural and is bound to fail, this WOT is also fake.

The sooner we get ourselves out of this fake war and break away from the US alliance, the better it is for Pakistan.

It's sort of a shame that your soldiers try to go after terrorists, they get held back by sentiment like this. Call it a "one step forward, 2 steps back" phenomena that has befallen on Pakistan.

This is like the Star Wars saga in its entirety, it's bloody unbelievable.

The Fatwa Menace - The Phantom Menace

Attack of the Drones - Attack of the Clones

Revenge of the TTP - Revenge of the Sith

A False Hope - A New Hope

The West strikes back - The Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jinnah - Return of the Jedi

^ The last movie won't happen with the way things are going. Someone once rightly said that were Jinnah alive today, he'd be assassinated by the Islamo-military complex.

Looks like Pasha gave a dynamite in uncle obama behind

Pakistanis are the ones to blame for distorting what's happening. Pasha didn't go to the U.S. to declare war on ISAF or bully the Americans in any way. Nobody gives anyone aid or charity unless their interests are being well catered to. This just shows how constricted of an environment the rogue aspects of Pakistani intelligence and military have to play games in Afghanistan. The bulk of the military is fighting terrorists inside of Pakistan and clearly allowing drones an open season pass. You tell me who is winning the intelligence war, for a puny few billion. Not the Islamists.

Back
Top Bottom