What's new

US Gen Milley on China: "No adversary should underestimate our capabilities"

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Milley said that no one should underestimate the strength, power and expertise of the United States military. "It's the number one military in the world, and it's the most capable in combined arms maneuver," the general said. "We're one of the few militaries remaining in the world that can bring it all together in time and space and in all the domains of space, cyber, land, sea and air and undersea. We are very skilled and talented at doing all that. And, and no adversary should underestimate our capabilities."

So true!

That's why China is rejecting USA demands to slow down or even abandon military modernization.

It's better to think the enemy is 10x stronger than they actually are.

I am a weapon expert and I can tell you this with extreme confidence this speech is absolute bullshxt..

If this speech was made 20 years ago yes I would have agreed with it but not today and if I was to buy this speech I would be LOW IQ retard..

The US supreme power came from the navy but that is all gone now.. The smallest of nations can destroy US navy today with Drones and undersea drones and mines forget the big nations.

As far as airforce goes big countries can negate US airforce and render them useless.

Which means they have one option left which is to try and push themselves thru a wall conventionally which is not feasible in Eurasia

Here is the world air force ranking from USA.
1670552471406.png

https://www.wdmma.org/ranking.php

Milley said that no one should underestimate the strength, power and expertise of the United States military. "It's the number one military in the world, and it's the most capable in combined arms maneuver," the general said. "We're one of the few militaries remaining in the world that can bring it all together in time and space and in all the domains of space, cyber, land, sea and air and undersea. We are very skilled and talented at doing all that. And, and no adversary should underestimate our capabilities."

Chest thumping anyone?

Of course no one should underestimate US military threat. That's why China needs more weapons and better capabilities constantly.

Here is the world air force ranking from USA.
View attachment 904289

https://www.wdmma.org/ranking.php
Well, there are figures and stats and there are figures and stats. Indian Airforce stronger than Chinese!! on Feb 19, number 18th TVR airforce, f*ck the shit out of Number 6 airforce. So much so that supreme commander stood up and said "Agar Rapahel hota!.
That's says it all about ratings. Enuf said.

I am a weapon expert and I can tell you this with extreme confidence this speech is absolute bullshxt..

If this speech was made 20 years ago yes I would have agreed with it but not today and if I was to buy this speech I would be LOW IQ retard..

The US supreme power came from the navy but that is all gone now.. The smallest of nations can destroy US navy today with Drones and undersea drones and mines forget the big nations.

As far as airforce goes big countries can negate US airforce and render them useless.

Which means they have one option left which is to try and push themselves thru a wall conventionally which is not feasible in Eurasia

The way USA have won the recent "Wars" is against weaker enemies and only when they applied their full power and force to render the v weak enemies inoperable to mount a response.
That wouldn't be possible against stronger enemies, they would get the response back. Americans generals are good in planning when they know that they can neutralise all their weaker enemies defences and their offensive capabilities.
Why no such game plan against Russia despite months of its open hostilities on Ukrainian front!! They are using stupid Zelensky to take the punches and Ukraine to destroy itself. They know if they stand up to Russia they would get the response back. Against that they have no strategy and planning. If few millions die in USA cities, all planning goes down the drain and MAD takes over.

Last edited:
Chest thumping anyone?
No it's more of the consummate accomplished professional providing a a kind magnanimous generous advise to pipsqueak upstart that sometimes confuses itself with jumping jellybeans (the phonetical similarity of jumping is entirely coincidental ....or may be not)

"It's the number one military in the world, and it's the most capable in combined arms maneuver," the general said.

It is true, but only limited to the technicality. Otherwise, some of our members may not have ended up landing in the wrong side of the "pond". Military is just AN extension of geopolitics, but it is not everything to win.

In any case, there is no need to keep repeating the same line, as it gives others an impression of the sense of insecurity.

Well, there are figures and stats and there are figures and stats. Indian Airforce stronger than Chinese!! on Feb 19, number 18th TVR airforce, f*ck the shit out of Number 6 airforce. So much so that supreme commander stood up and said "Agar Rapahel hota!.
That's says it all about ratings. Enuf said

Why is fat boy Kim laughing? Lolol

Back
Top Bottom