What's new

US finalizing plan to boost support for moderate Syrian rebels

You do have a genuine point at this point.

I don't think the moderate fighters, and opposition ceased to exist though.

I respect your opinion.

I didn't suggest anything like that. There ARE moderate rebels and more importantly, moderate opposition, but they are too outnumbered and out powered right now. Many of those who fought in early months of conflict or deserted from SAA are either killed or have now stopped fighting. It's not even a revolution right now, it has turned in to a political game between outside forces and Syrian citizens are paying for it.

Number of extremists is too high and most of the aids and weapons finally end up in hands of ISIL, Nusra, Jund al Sham or other terrorist groups, as we have witnessed by now. The secular opposition, those who are not sectarian wackos, are out powered by other powerful extremist groups.

This will probably and unfortunately be a low-medium intensity conflict for many years to come.

Only Hezbollah, Iraqi groups, Palestinian Islamic Jihad use TOW, specially Iranian Toophan versions.

They are most definitely using US manufactured TOW, take a look at the sights and compare it to Iranian version.

Only Hezbollah, Iraqi groups, Palestinian Islamic Jihad use TOW, specially Iranian Toophan versions.

Palestinians don't use that, there may be a few and most if any are with Hamas.

Since when Alaqaeda became moderate? F$A terrorists = Alqaeda...

I didn't suggest anything like that. There ARE moderate rebels and more importantly, moderate opposition, but they are too outnumbered and out powered right now. Many of those who fought in early months of conflict or deserted from SAA are either killed or have now stopped fighting. It's not even a revolution right now, it has turned in to a political game between outside forces and Syrian citizens are paying for it.

Number of extremists is too high and most of the aids and weapons finally end up in hands of ISIL, Nusra, Jund al Sham or other terrorist groups, as we have witnessed by now. The secular opposition, those who are not sectarian wackos, are out powered by other powerful extremist groups.

I don't think you have a way of knowing for sure ANYTHING you say in your post. I think it's just you spouting off YOUR opinion.

MODERATE my @$$
US is arming Jihadis plane & simple
Assad is no saint but as compared to grease idiots he is far better
They are helping their own enemy. We know they did help religious groups against Soviet and now they are still fighting them in Afghanistan. I see US is becoming weak and weak these days and we will see a new super power (Russia or China).

Anyone who fights Assad can be renamed 'moderate' overnight, if it suits them.
For you, Asad is moderate. For them, rebels are moderate. Everyone has made them selves believe that he is on right path. That's why we are living in the world it is today.

They are just supporting them for their own benefit.

They are helping their own enemy. We know they did help religious groups against Soviet and now they are still fighting them in Afghanistan. I see US is becoming weak and weak these days and we will see a new super power (Russia or China).

For you, Asad is moderate. For them, rebels are moderate. Everyone has made them selves believe that he is on right path. That's why we are living in the world it is today.

They are just supporting them for their own benefit.
15 years after they will attack USA and then america will declear war on rebel. this american CIA.huh

15 years after they will attack USA and then america will declear war on rebel. this american CIA.huh
That's exactly I was trying to say. Syria will become another Afghanistan and we have already seen how much a country ruled by cave men can damage a super power USA.

That's exactly I was trying to say. Syria will become another Afghanistan and we have already seen how much a country ruled by cave men can damage a super power USA.
Only 1 thing left after dinasorous this AMERICAN

No I don't consider Assad moderate, and what are you suggesting to end this conflict?

I say both sides should stop fighting and talk, even if it fails, it's worth it, but one side wants nothing except seeing Assad gone, it doesn't work this way, it hasn't worked till now and Syrians only suffer from this.

Good,

It will be very funny to watch them bitch when we give Assad some new nasty toys.

What is MODERATE rebel?
Force opposing to Assad possible to divide into 4 major groups:

1) Relatively secular/nationalistic brigades: Syrian Revolutionaries Front, Asala wa Tamnia, Furqan, Yarmouk, Dara al Jabl, Liwa Ansar, Zanki, 16 Division, 19 Division, Jund al Haramein.

2) Islamic Front: Tawhid, Aghar al Sham, Liwa Islam, Al Haqq...

3) Radical groups: Nusra, Daud, Sham al Islam, Jund al Sham...

4) ISIS

Claiming that all are same is silly.

Force opposing to Assad possible to divide into 4 major groups:

1) Relatively secular/nationalistic brigades: Syrian Revolutionaries Front, Asala wa Tamnia, Furqan, Yarmouk, Dara al Jabl, Liwa Ansar, Zanki, 16 Division, 19 Division, Jund al Haramein.

2) Islamic Front: Tawhid, Aghar al Sham, Liwa Islam, Al Haqq...

3) Radical groups: Nusra, Daud, Sham al Islam, Jund al Sham...

4) ISIS

Claiming that all are same is silly.
Nusra is Alqaeda, and Nusra is F$A... F$A terrorists puts hands with Alqaeda , so yes all those groups you listed are terrorists....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom