What's new

US discusses China’s ‘assertiveness’ with India

You can continue making wild allegations of racism if it helps you feel better about being at the losing end of a debate. Whether you like it or not, Tibet is - and I repeat myself for the benefit of those you didn't understand - crucial to any India-China debate, with India giving refuge to so many Tibetan refugees. It is quite obvious who is getting butchered - the Kashmiris whom I don't see clamoring to China to ask for political refuge or the Tibetans who would rather move to a third world backward nation like India than continue living in China occupied Tibet.

Very relevant and precise point Jack!
Whereever there is persecution, there are refugees. Throughout history this is true starting from biblical times. You wont find any Kashmiri refugees anywhere in the world! On the other hand Hindu Pandits of Kashmir are refugees in their own homeland. Speaks volumes of India's tolerance(which I am proud of) ! Now compare that with Tibet !I dont have to elaborate on that!!

You can continue making wild allegations of racism if it helps you feel better about being at the losing end of a debate. Whether you like it or not, Tibet is - and I repeat myself for the benefit of those who didn't understand the earlier comment - crucial to any India-China debate, with India giving refuge to so many Tibetan refugees. It is quite obvious who is getting butchered - the Kashmiris whom I don't see clamoring to China to ask for political refuge or the Tibetans who would rather move to a third world backward nation like India than continue living in China occupied Tibet.

Yeah buddy, your government eagerly and willingly accepted that Tibet is a part of China.

Same with every other government on Earth.

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you write to your government? (Also make sure to tell them to stop killing Kashmiris while you're at it).

Tell me if the GoI can do it?

Yeah buddy, your government eagerly and willingly accepted that Tibet is a part of China.

Same with every other government on Earth.

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you write to your government? (Also make sure to tell them to stop killing Kashmiris while you're at it).

Tell me if the GoI can do it?

Eagerly and willingly - do you have any proof of this eagerness and willingness or is this part of your wishful thinking? Every other government - you mean North Korea and no one else did it "eagerly" and "willingly"? That would explain why the UK was issuing clarifications till 2008 and the U.S. Congress bit I posted, not to mention the IC Jurists.

I am happy with providing aid to Tibetan refugees in India. Thanks for the suggestion for writing to my government. You should write to yours too - perhaps march down Tiananmen Square while you are at it - oh sorry you can't - they just might send in tanks. How did it slip my mind?

Eagerly and willingly - do you have any proof of this eagerness and willingness or is this part of your wishful thinking? Every other government - you mean North Korea and no one else did it "eagerly" and "willingly"? That would explain why the UK was issuing clarifications till 2008 and the U.S. Congress bit I posted, not to mention the IC Jurists.

I am happy with providing aid to Tibetan refugees in India. Thanks for the suggestion for writing to my government. You should write to yours too - perhaps march down Tiananmen Square while you are at it - oh sorry you can't - they just might send in tanks. How did it slip my mind?

Come back and talk to me when your government has the balls to support Tibetan independence. :azn:

You can continue making wild allegations of racism if it helps you feel better about being at the losing end of a debate. Whether you like it or not, Tibet is - and I repeat myself for the benefit of those who didn't understand the earlier comment - crucial to any India-China debate, with India giving refuge to so many Tibetan refugees. It is quite obvious who is getting butchered - the Kashmiris whom I don't see clamoring to China to ask for political refuge or the Tibetans who would rather move to a third world backward nation like India than continue living in China occupied Tibet.

Your logic of tibet being crucial to any China, India debate will be as true as 650 millions Indians lack basis human rights, dignity=toilets will be crucial for anyone to debate with Indians.:lol:
Why? since tibet is a close case to debate cos its a fact ,its a part of China which recongnized by the whole planet, no matter how hard some nobody keep barking like a half dead starving dog.:hang2:
On other hand, regarding your toilet crisis is also a close case, nothing worth to debate cos its already a well known fact to the whole world, thats India.:whistle:
Conclusion, you are full of it, pure trolling for the intention to score some cheap points to satisfy your damaged egos, cos deep down inside, you feel helpless, hopeless against China and Chinese. :partay:

Come back and talk to me when your government has the balls to support Tibetan independence. :azn:

I can talk whenever I want - I don't have to agree with my govt. When your govt. has the balls to stop me supporting Tibetan independence - ask them to come talk to me - till then the Politburo can go dip their balls in some chinese tea and drink it.

I can talk whenever I want - I don't have to agree with my govt. When your govt. has the balls to stop me supporting Tibetan independence - ask them to come talk to me - till then the Politburo can go dip their balls in some chinese tea and drink it.

Wow, see what your tibet wet dream did to you? you act like a mad man.:whistle:
Yes, and you can cry me a river, hit your head to the wall see if anyone care, grow up, oh wait, your Indian indigenous drink might help to cure your mental problem:smitten:, you need help, real bad.:hang2:

Your logic of tibet being crucial to any China, India debate will be as true as 650 millions Indians lack basis human rights, dignity=toilets will be crucial for anyone to debate with Indians.:lol:
Why? since tibet is a close case to debate cos its a fact ,its a part of China which recongnized by the whole planet, no matter how hard some nobody keep barking like a half dead starving dog.:hang2:
On other hand, regarding your toilet crisis is also a close case, nothing worth to debate cos its already a well known fact to the whole world, thats India.:whistle:
Conclusion, you are full of it, pure trolling for the intention to score some cheap points to satisfy your damaged egos, cos deep down inside, you feel helpless, hopeless against China and Chinese. :partay:

keep your logic less rants to your self coz it will help you to sleep well with massive mental masturbation abt india.firstly there is no 65% poverty ,there is about 45-50% according to recent govt article.india puts millions poors from poverty into hopeful life every year,it will take time to see the result .it is not possible to see result in 3-4 yrs.atleast a decade is taken to see the big difference.so here your logic fails abt 65%

regarding to tibet.chinese govt still conscious abt the indian stand on the tibet,thats y they clarify and test the water after every month coz lama stay here.and they know this issue can be the head line as u.s is already behind u but they dont do this globally.

hopeless against China and Chinese

we dont need to hopeless,if u understood my above post,it will explain enough rest depends on how u mentally masturbates:lol::lol::lol:

keep your logic less rants to your self coz it will help you to sleep well with massive mental masturbation abt india.firstly there is no 65% poverty ,there is about 45-50% according to recent govt article.india puts millions poors from poverty into hopeful life every year,it will take time to see the result .it is not possible to see result in 3-4 yrs.atleast a decade is taken to see the big difference.so here your logic fails abt 65%

regarding to tibet.chinese govt still conscious abt the indian stand on the tibet,thats y they clarify and test the water after every month coz lama stay here.and they know this issue can be the head line as u.s is already behind u but they dont do this globally.

we dont need to hopeless,if u understood my above post,it will explain enough rest depends on how u mentally masturbates:lol::lol::lol:

Are you talking? read my post again, lol: i won't even bother to read your BS, like as i said before, its a from your beloved late poor PM=" there is no place for a weak nation in the world" said it all.:smitten:

Last edited:
Are you talking? read my post again, lol: i won't even bother to read your BS, like as i said before, its a from your beloved late poor PM=" there is no place for a weak nation in the world" said it all.:smitten:

i cant tell u more,ignorance is best.if u cant understand this simple post then join free week end classes in delhi.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Wow, see what your tibet wet dream did to you? you act like a mad man.:whistle:
Yes, and you can cry me a river, hit your head to the wall see if anyone care, grow up, oh wait, your Indian indigenous drink might help to cure your mental problem:smitten:, you need help, real bad.:hang2:

Perhaps a traditional Chinese staple would help too - I would consider it if I thought certain food habits were morally and socially acceptable.

Words drip like honey from your erudite keyboard. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom