What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the US government not some 3rd world nation India jungle law can be enforce and arrest someone base on this charge.

At least US kick the British *** back to England and declare independent, not like Gandhi need to be on his knee and beg for independent or Gandhi won't allow Indian slave die for their master.

well we dint get Independence because of Gandhi or his bullshit. you need Enlightenment.

India can't come up with better charge. We all foreign diplomat have full immunity.

Thoroughly enjoying Indians feeding a troll, who is probably a Pakistani. Go on feeding, he will keep on answering back to get more feeding. Vicious circle, eh???

well we dint get Independence because of Gandhi or his bullshit. you need Enlightenment.
i-agree.jpg

We can arrest...You can go to UN after that or international court...

B.S law, I give too much attention to this nonsense. Good luck with misusing privilege charge filed against US diplomat.

India are spineless bunch, even the Chinese make your Indian army wave the white flag.

This is the US government not some 3rd world nation India jungle law can be enforce and arrest someone base on this charge.

At least US kick the British *** back to England and declare independent, not like Gandhi need to be on his knee and beg for independent or Gandhi won't allow Indian slave die for their master.

You are so naïve ...your lack of even basic intellect is quite evident from your stupid posts ...

You know what British did to your country ....they eliminated all your forefathers ...red -Indians ...

off course after killing them ...British did gave you the moment to 'celebrate' that occasion in form of thanksgiving ....

You didn't kick *** of British ...rather British screwed your whole country ...before they left .

and before they left they made sure that you will forever remain country founded by them ...by destroying all your roots ....they planted British roots in your country ...

Go and read history of your country first before making fool of yourself !!!

I think it is related to discount given on the tickets booked for the maid's family even though they are not entitled for that.

discount given by travel agency cannot be a crime. Evading Indian tax could be, although I find it strange that US officials have tax exempt status in India, could be some kind of bilateral agreement and if thats so that India can book him

discount given by travel agency cannot be a crime. Evading Indian tax could be, although I find it strange that US officials have tax exempt status in India, could be some kind of bilateral agreement and if thats so that India can book him

I guessed the news , turned out that I have mentioned a wrong word, it is not discount but Tax evasion.
Tax evasion privileges are there for US diplomats only , But they used them to book a ticket for the maid's family. This an offence.

India are spineless bunch, even the Chinese make your Indian army wave the white flag.

lol, now watch the action, thats why US serval dept are on their toes and tries save their face;) We are not Chinese or PAK where you can bomb embassy and kill their people and pay them and move out.

Thats why US kicked in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom