What's new

US Consulate Karachi Congratulates Pakistani Scientist Mubashir Rehmani for Being Named one of the Most influential Researcher in the Field of Compute

What US Consulate did not say is that he is not welcomed in the US due to his muslim looks

Musaddiqa ittellat k mutabiq Mubashir Rehmani ki darhi dekh kar @jamahir ki jal k jet black koyla ho chuki hai

According to the news vid on his Twitter account "Dil me khayaal aaya ke engineering chodd dete hain, duniyavi taleem me kya rakha hai..."

OK, so he continued in his duniyavi taleem so you tell me what is the actual achievement of this "pious" gentleman ? I understand computing so you should tell me his achievements in the binary computing field he is involved in. A novel microprocessor ? A new operating system ? A new data storage method ? A new networking system ? What ?

According to the news vid on his Twitter account "Dil me khayaal aaya ke engineering chodd dete hain, duniyavi taleem me kya rakha hai..."

OK, so he continued in his duniyavi taleem so you tell me what is the actual achievement of this "pious" gentleman ? I understand computing so you should tell me his achievements in the binary computing field he is involved in. A novel microprocessor ? A new operating system ? A new data storage method ? What ?

He is ranked the most influential researcher in computer science in the whole wide world

What is your achievement in this world other than simping for dead and living dictators?

Our people are smart (except for the inbred rioters, unemployed losers)
But need a good system in place to stream line our people

Even here he is a faculty of Irish university so clearly our system isn't good enough rn

He is ranked the most influential researcher in computer science in the whole wide world

What is your achievement in this world other than simping for dead and living dictators?

1. I have one or two projects in fundamental binary computing but I won't explain them but take it from me that know what I am talking about.

2. One of his tweets is :
FElh-OnXMAE5ItT

Seems interesting but I want to know more before congratulating him. Are you in joy merely because of him looking like that, as can be inferred from your tagging me in the OP ?

1. I have one or two projects in fundamental binary computing but I won't explain them but take it from me that know what I am talking about.

2. One of his tweets is :
FElh-OnXMAE5ItT

Seems interesting but I want to know more before congratulating him. Are you in joy merely because of him looking like that, as can be inferred from your tagging me in the OP ?

I am pretty sure he isn't interested in getting a congratulations message from you

I tagged you in this thread but it was important to bring this news in notice of a bigot and islamophobe like you

named on the clarivate analytics list which looks at highly cited researchers. So if his paper was used as reference in a lot of research his name would appear.
Now in what context is he cited or how or by whom is not the relevant aspect but that his paper(s) are referred often.

Still a good achievement and his looks arent the relevant bit but his behavior towards fellow humans. I know of brilliant geniuses who want to engage in terrorism in which case I would let LE tackle them the way they do all terrorists. The same way I see clean shaven well spoken ignorant fake professionals who could tell the difference between agile or aligarh.

:coffee:

Lately lot of congratulations coming from USA

>Thank you on help on Refugee evacuation in Afghanistan
>Good Luck for Cricket team in Semi Finals
>Good Luck to Malala on her marriage
>Friendly visits
>Now good luck to the scientist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom