What's new

US considering Indian request of armed drones for air force.

Great Sachin

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
WASHINGTON: The Trump Administration is "considering" India's request for armed drones for its air force, according to a senior American official.

"Yes, yes," the administration official told PTI when asked about India's pending request about the purchase of armed drones as part of its armed forces' modernisation drive.

The armed drones, the Indian Air Force (IAF) believes, would help it strengthen its defence capabilities.

Early this year, the IAF had requested the US ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/61170721.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

why do india need so many weapons anyway? armed drones are usually used by nations to intrude into another country.
is it gonna be used start a war?

I was alarmed by indian air force plans to have 42 squadrons. probably india gonna start another world war.

why do india need so many weapons anyway? armed drones are usually used by nations to intrude into another country.

I was alarmed by indian air force plans to have 42 squadrons. probably india gonna start another world war.

Thanks for your concerns.
This is just gift for terrorists. Don't worry, world war is not gonna start.

What's the problem with you ?
What has Singapore to do with armed drones for India ?
Singapore is benefactor to jobs starved India as we provide a lot of jobs to your fellow Indians.
That's very ungrateful of you.
I was just replying to that flase flagger said India will star WW.

Definitely those who have evil intentions on India should be alarmed.
India’s military should be one of the top militaries on earth.

Thanks for your concerns.
This is just gift for terrorists. Don't worry, world war is not gonna start.

nobody is getting fooled.

pakistan has nowwhere near 42 squadrons

Definitely those who have evil intentions on India should be alarmed.
India’s military should be one of the top militaries on earth.

Hitler once said germany should rearm and abandon treaty of versailes

Then ask your fellow Indians to all go back to India.
We can do with less Indians(India) in our tiny country.
Many from all over the world want to work in Singapore, but we are limiting their numbers.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ian-it-professionals/articleshow/57981840.cms
Singapore blocks visas for Indian IT professionals

I can put some unsavory comments about Indians and India here, but that would be discourteous.
This is about Indian armed drones, mind you.
Stick to it, don't make it a mud sling between Singapore and India.
why dont you throw them out...
check out ...you started about Indian in Singapore

Most Indians(India) in Singapore are friendly and appreciate being here.
Why would we throw them out ?
Is that how you would boorishly behave ?
And why would I comment anything against Singapore which I :smitten:
We just need to keep nasty like you out.

I commented because the other member first mentioned Singapore in this discussion about Indian armed drones which was uncalled for. He gave a polite reply.
I guess India will not need more armed drones if there are less antagonistic and pugnacious people like you.

Last edited:
@sinait please ignore acrimonious comment from some Indian individual. Indians and their families working in Singapore are grateful to the opportunity provided by your great country and India respect the mutual cooperation.

Dont be an a$$ man..... Singapore and its citizens are friend and a good host....we should be grateful even if the relationship is of mutual benefits.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom