What's new

US considering Indian request of armed drones for air force.

Most Indians(India) in Singapore are friendly and appreciate being here.
Why would we throw them out ?
Is that how you would boorishly behave ?

We just need to keep nasty like you out.

I commented because the other member first mentioned Singapore in this discussion about Indian armed drones which was uncalled for. He gave a polite reply.
I guess India will not need more armed drones if there are less antagonistic and pugnacious people like you.

Just like in the US, we have professional Indians like Satyen Nadella, Sundar Pachai, and all these other IT professional. Most of The best and brightest Indians all want to leave India. And the host countries benefited from their presence.

I commented because the other member first mentioned Singapore in this discussion about Indian armed drones which was uncalled for. He gave a polite reply.
I guess India will not need more armed drones if there are less antagonistic and pugnacious people like you.
Gosh! You are like the designated thread de-railer. Every thread you comment on goes into a tailspin of inane BS. You & your brother @ashok321 .

Singaporeans are one of the kindest people on earth so be a good guy and make sure you use the below drone to attack me :D

Dont be an a$$ man..... Singapore and its citizens are friend and a good host....we should be grateful even if the relationship is of mutual benefits.
Never reply without reading everything....and behave yourself!

Never reply without reading everything....and behave yourself!

I have read everything and also your quest to pick a quarrel. Hold your hostile attitude, you represent your country.

The moral high standing is reserved for countries independent and capable, not the one over breeding and having a begging bowl for visas. Build your nation, speak later.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom