What's new

US confident about Pakistan’s nuclear security

Isn't there a hidden message in this , i might be completely wrong though.

" Dont worry about the nukes we have them by the ... "

When have you guys ever been right though?
Don´t answer it. Totally a rhetorical question!!

US given how much money just to ensure Pakistan nukes are secured?

Regardless, it's easier to guard 100 nukes than thousands under US control.

Why US needs to say anything about our nuclear assets every month?

US playing to be an authority on safety certification of our Nukes only to later start denouncing the sufficient security measures for gaining any sort of credibility. Gotcha uncle Sam!

We dont need anybody's approval- we know how competent we are to fight off these idiots..!!!

Again, the hypocrisy and double standards of the US.They support India's acceptance to the NSG while they're a lot of doubts about the level of security on India's nuclear weapons.
Just reminding a big article from last year, I think in the 'Foreign Policy' that described all the Indian failures..
Just proves that at the end of the day its just international politics and between that to the real truth there are only lies. :undecided:

Again, the hypocrisy and double standards of the US.They support India's acceptance to the NSG while they're a lot of doubts about the level of security on India's nuclear weapons.
Just reminding a big article from last year, I think in the 'Foreign Policy' that described all the Indian failures..
Just proves that at the end of the day its just international politics and between that to the real truth there are only lies. :undecided:

There is never any doubt about who controls Indian nukes

Back
Top Bottom