What's new

US committed to supply F-16s despite Indian efforts to block delivery: Asif

India is really good in conspiracy stuff.
They always fight from back.

Being part of 34-state military alliance, why can't we seek help of arab kings to finish off the TTP in NWA and hit them hard in Afghanistan? They've got some good hardware, or they can help us indirectly -- Afterall the alliance was all about combating terrorism.
@Irfan Baloch

Being part of 34-state military alliance, why can't we seek help of arab kings to finish off the TTP in NWA and hit them hard in Afghanistan? They've got some good hardware, or they can help us indirectly -- Afterall the alliance was all about combating terrorism.
@Irfan Baloch
Errrrrrrrrrr......
it was all about sectarianism.

Hopefully such delays or just trying to linger on the process so Pakistan may remain hanged, may not affect our strategies. Indeed the addition is always good specially it is about the aircraft that we know much and better but it shouldn't be praised like the last thing on earth. I hope in the meantime we will be looking for higher end birds as well that we can afford or whatever deem fit to our strategy and need.

If Trump is going to be the president then anti-America wouldn't have to work hard for her destruction as Trump fits the bill most.

Rest about having these birds or not, let the US say no by herself so we may move on with smile on faces though it will hurt the most of our kick-backs lovers politicians. After all not having these 8 wouldn't make us like sitting duck.

Pakistan Zindabad

Its getting really stupid since our stupid started using it for political millege & they are trying it to use as carrot for our military now ?

We should take this carrot & put into , stomach or behind of these stupid politicians who made white house their kaba ?

Not going to happen , with trump sure to win this years presidential elections there will be big policy change regarding arms sale to Pakistan.

LOL!!!!!!!! You need to brush up on your politics.

@Irfan Baloch

Hi,

I would like to intrude----. The arabs told of their indirect help---to finish these guys off. They made you an indirect offer---yemen---we did not accept it.

If we would have taken up that offer as I explained it in many of my posts----pak military would have the technological power---manpower and all the resources needed to take on the terrs worldwide.

An appropriate means should be that our Foreign Minister should take the pictures from the BK university terrorist attack and number of civilian casualties , and pass the power-point presentation to member of congress an clearly show the impact of Terrorism in Pakistan from Outside countries.

Also , clearly underline the need for weapons and support from USA in order to combat menace like ISIS or Taliban

The only way we can fight terrorism is via support from international alliances and cooperation, and Congress should play its part to provide Pakistan Army the tools it needs for combating International brand of Terrorism

• Helicopters
  • F16
  • Troop carriers vehicles

8 first order. 18 second and in between 12 used jets + 4 dual seater. Standard Pakistani purchase 2 squadrons and 4 dual seaters!!
I hope what you're saying is right so we can teach some serious lessons to these TTP maniacs

W
8 first order. 18 second and in between 12 used jets + 4 dual seater. Standard Pakistani purchase 2 squadrons and 4 dual seaters!!
Any info about the block? F-16 Vs or standard 52s?

would just 8 f16 will make any difference to our air supermacy ? ?

Hi,

I would like to intrude----. The arabs told of their indirect help---to finish these guys off. They made you an indirect offer---yemen---we did not accept it.

If we would have taken up that offer as I explained it in many of my posts----pak military would have the technological power---manpower and all the resources needed to take on the terrs worldwide.

In that way we could have ended up losing more support of our emotional awaaam, not only the shias but most of the sunnis too believed we should not get into this, That could have severely impacted the Z-e-A instead of any positive gains. by that time there was no alliance formed. And when now it's has been. Pakistan is in the need of it the most. The arabs, if they are smart, just as you think we should have been, should come forward NOW! But then again, the Arabs themselves have been part of the malicious sectarian war within Pakistan

An appropriate means should be that our Foreign Minister should take the pictures from the BK university terrorist attack and number of civilian casualties , and pass the power-point presentation to member of congress an clearly show the impact of Terrorism in Pakistan from Outside countries.

Also , clearly underline the need for weapons and support from USA in order to combat menace like ISIS or Taliban

The only way we can fight terrorism is via support from international alliances and cooperation, and Congress should play its part to provide Pakistan Army the tools it needs for combating International brand of Terrorism

• Helicopters
  • F16
  • Troop carriers vehicles

Hi,

If you mean to say the U S congress---then they don't give a rat's ar-se---. Pakistan is done and gone----. That is what gen Raheel was doing---.

This reminds of a statement from Defence Minister Syed Ghous Ali Shah in the first tenure of Sharif when he said US is committed to build and complete the work on F-16s Pakistan ordered under first tenure of Benazir. At that time, Pressler amendment was already in effect.

This time, as US is moving out of Afghanistan, there isnt any sanction on Pakistan but the Congress has kind of put a sanction already. So the US administration is committed as our learned defence minister says, but Congress wont allow.

@Irfan Baloch
This alliance is for decoration only as long as it's headed by GCC novices. I do understand TTP is causing lots of troubles but what those folks are facing is nothing short of an existential threat. Ultimately, folks with mission like Turks and Paks will bail them out InshaAllah, but not before the changes in leadership and guard. Let the price go high!!

Back
Top Bottom