What's new

US coast guard opens fire on an Iranian fishing boat

Implying Muslims aren't crusaders, conquerors, and invaders themselves
112%20Arab%20Islamic%20Caliphate%20Expansion%20Eras%20632-750%20Map.jpg
112%20Arab%20Islamic%20Caliphate%20Expansion%20Eras%20632-750%20Map.jpg
Muslims didnt invade for money or land they invaded to spread the message of islam majority of islam battles were for defence and not attack
Muslims were liberators of these lands and not invaders
Only ummyyads who invaded for power and wealth
Muslim wars not like your unfair and unjust agression

All the muslim land from morocco to indenosia are our land and territory

No doubt you will be not left with what you have currently because of your habbit of poking nose in other country affairs. On Topic you know yourself what you are upto, Iranian weapons are good for getting space on press TV website whereas in real world it does not hold any value. It is upto time. soon you will be shown your place.

Muslims didnt invade for money or land they invaded to spread the message of islam majority of islam battles were for defence and not attack
Muslims were liberators of these lands and not invaders
Only ummyyads who invaded for power and wealth
Muslim wars not like your unfair and unjust agression

spin it however you want :woot:
guess IS are liberators as well?
and they aren't doing this for $$ and power :suicide::suicide:

Last edited:
you better get your licks in quick, because you won't get a second chance :flame:
we would be hitting you from 300 KM away.
our cruise and stand off missiles will blot out the sun :p:
your anti ship missiles are nothing but a joke compared to iran .

we have ASBM (sth u would only dream of) and domestically upgraded sunburn missile , we have indigenous cruise missiles with range of +500 km .

not in the mood of educating u buddy :(

your anti ship missiles are nothing but a joke compared to iran .

we have ASBM (sth u would only dream of) and domestically upgraded sunburn missile , we have indigenous cruise missiles with range of +500 km .

not in the mood of educating u buddy :(

iran you shouldn't test us
anti ship ballistic missile, sunburn missile, 500km cruise missiles doesn't matter!! you will lose and you will die
don't make us unleash the beast.

the USCG's holy duty is protecting US shorlines.

What in Gods GOOD NAME is the bloody Coast Guard doing in the Persian Gulf? That is Iran's backyard they have no right to be there. If Iranian maritime patrol boats were tooling around the Gulf of Mexico the US would be pissed off too

secondly - i really doubt a small wooden boat could accomodate a .50 cal which some media claimed was mounted on it......find me any fishing/wooden boat that can carry and fire a mounted .50 and i'll buy you a fuckin Land Cruiser. Use your brains people!!!!

WTH is US Coast Guard vessel doing in Persian Gulf!!!???
iran navy should sink that F***ing coast guard vessel for their action in the region were USCG have no jurisdiction.

sure that's a hell of a way to start a war

don't make us unleash the beast.
ok ,,, clearly i'm talking to a 14yr old kid from louisiana . go to school kid .
police worldwide?
clearly they think they are :lol:

That is Iran's backyard they have no right to be there.
thats the exact reason behind our (sometimes) harsh actions in PG . they are messing in our backyard and expect us to behave as if nothing has happened .

PG is still in international waters , yes . but drones hovering them and warships ghosting and buzzing them is sth that they should expect when they come to someones backyards :)

the USCG's holy duty is protecting US shorlines.

What in Gods GOOD NAME is the bloody Coast Guard doing in the Persian Gulf? That is Iran's backyard they have no right to be there. If Iranian maritime patrol boats were tooling around the Gulf of Mexico the US would be pissed off too

secondly - i really doubt a small wooden boat could accomodate a .50 cal which some media claimed was mounted on it......find me any fishing/wooden boat that can carry and fire a mounted .50 and i'll buy you a fuckin Land Cruiser. Use your brains people!!!!

long as they stay out of our territorial waters they can do as they please.

Report: Iran sending warships toward U.S. maritime borders - CNN.com

how'd that work out of them?

ok ,,, clearly i'm talking to a 14yr old kid from louisiana . go to school kid .

clearly :partay:

notting gonna happen... russia and china will support iran. iran already shot down lot of US drones. so sinking a CG ship won't do anything... you remember US had earlier shot down an iranian passenger plane. so they can highlight thses in insternational court and in the UN.

long as they stay out of our territorial waters they can do as they please.

Report: Iran sending warships toward U.S. maritime borders - CNN.com

how'd that work out of them?

clearly :partay:

sending warship and shooting civilins are two different things.

sending warship and shooting civilins are two different things.

did they shoot at civilians?

yeah and SURELY the US wont be batting an eye-lid

U.S mainland is a long long way from the Persian Gulf. any token fleet sent by Iran would be costly and time consuming. of course we'll watch, but long as they behave they are free to do as they please :cheesy::cheesy:

did they shoot at civilians?

U.S mainland is a long long way from the Persian Gulf. any token fleet sent by Iran would be costly and time consuming. of course we'll watch, but long as they behave they are free to do as they please :cheesy::cheesy:

why go as far as USA , we will Just park one of IRGC ships off Diego Garcia and call it even , you knew something like this
Armed Iran ship in EEZ worries India - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom