What's new

Featured US claims Russia planning ‘false-flag’ operation to justify Ukraine invasion

This is a good read --
All the more reason I support Russia in it's action through and through, NATO & Co., brought this upon themselves. When you have a threat on your border your take it out completely, and Russia's action on Sevastopol makes much more sense as they've saw clearly what was happening around them.

What? Russia going to invade all the neighboring countries like last time? Gain territory and have a barrier with other European countries?
CIA Islamabad station chief wrote a book "88 Days to Kandahar" where he mentions about all the details about CIA and Taliban meeting in Pakistan. Taliban wanted US to share explicit proofs that bin laden was involved and US considered it as a ploy to delay the offensive.

Based on their meetings, one can argue that invasion could have been avoided.

Considering Bin Laden has shown in videos justifying why he did 9/11, not sure how much more proof the Taliban needed. But they weren't going to hand over the man who killed Taliban's most hated enemy Masood days before 9/11, not to mentioned Mullah Omar married one of his daughter's to Bin Laden. Taliban wouldn't put him on trial.
CIA haramis are masters of false flag operations. Accusing Russia of false flag is beyond hilarious. How did it go with Afghanistan / Japan / iraq/ Cambodia etc?

Days later, during his first public comments on the events in Crimea, Russian President Vladimir Putin was asked directly whether Russian troops were blockading Ukrainian soldiers inside their bases on the peninsula.

Despite the clear evidence of Russian soldiers' role in these blockades over the previous days, Putin replied: "Those were local self-defense units."

The Bloomberg reporter who asked the question noted that the armed men wore "uniforms strongly resembling Russian Army uniforms."

Putin responded: "Take a look at the post-Soviet states. There are many uniforms there that are similar. You can go to a store and buy any kind of uniform."

The same day, Ukrainian journalists published a video on YouTube in which one of several commandos deployed in Crimea said of himself and his colleagues: "We're Russians."

Asked about videos in which the armed men in Crimea say they are Russian, Putin's defense minister, Sergei Shoigu, said: "It's complete nonsense," Russia's state-run news agency RIA Novosti reported at the time. Asked whether the men in unmarked uniforms in Crimea were Russian, Shoigu added, "Absolutely [not], are you kidding?" Russia’s state-run TASS news agency reported.

Last edited:
But those even took place before the age of smart phones and social media. Ukrain, Belarus and Russia are traditionally one country. If they want to unite, the west should not stop them.
Are you an idiot? Traditionally means when the USSR occupied them under a forced dictatorship, anyone opposing that was sent to the Gulag.
They don't want to unite, Russia and Belarus both have their dictators and Ukraine wants nothing to do with them. If Russia wants to invade Ukraine it doesn't mean "they want to unite".

The west should stop Russia right at its tracks and show once and for all Russian strength days are over.

Are you an idiot? Traditionally means when the USSR occupied them under a forced dictatorship, anyone opposing that was sent to the Gulag.
They don't want to unite, Russia and Belarus both have their dictators and Ukraine wants nothing to do with them. If Russia wants to invade Ukraine it doesn't mean "they want to unite".

The west should stop Russia right at its tracks and show once and for all Russian strength days are over.

If the west is going to stop Russia, I believe we should send Israelites to the front and be the heros. As you guys will be fighting for your former homelands and you will sacrifice well.

Im not sure about the rest of the west. But as an American, we fought enough wars, especially for Israel. This includes the sanctions against Iran which benefits Israel and Saudis.

Finally, I believe Israel should give up the whole West Bank like how it gave up Gaza Strip. Give the Palestinians their nation. Stop the illegal occupation of Palestinians.

If the west is going to stop Russia, I believe we should send Israelites to the front and be the heros. As you guys will be fighting for your former homelands and you will sacrifice well.

Im not sure about the rest of the west. But as an American, we fought enough wars, especially for Israel. This includes the sanctions against Iran which benefits Israel and Saudis.

Finally, I believe Israel should give up the whole West Bank like how it gave up Gaza Strip. Give the Palestinians their nation. Stop the illegal occupation of Palestinians.
How is Israel related to this you single celled brain retard?

I am half Ukrainian myself, I know much more about that conflict than most people, especially more than brain dead people with a stupid idea of this conflict like you.

And if you think Ukraine and Russia want to reunite and that the US somehow prevents it you'd have to have a single digit IQ.

As for the rest of your stupid combination of words your barely functioning brain has produced, no, Israel is 100% right and everything that's been done to the Palestinians was done rightfully so and as a reaction to Arab aggression and terrorism.

How is Israel related to this you single celled brain retard?

I am half Ukrainian myself, I know much more about that conflict than most people, especially more than brain dead people with a stupid idea of this conflict like you.

And if you think Ukraine and Russia want to reunite and that the US somehow prevents it you'd have to have a single digit IQ.

As for the rest of your stupid combination of words your barely functioning brain has produced, no, Israel is 100% right and everything that's been done to the Palestinians was done rightfully so and as a reaction to Arab aggression and terrorism.

You are spewing the talking points of the military industrial complex. The Ukrainians do not want war. But people not on the ground there are pushing for it as they are controlled by the media that serves the military industrial complex.

war is the only thing where the winners are measured by the dollars earned but the losers are measured by the lives lost. If you want war with Russia, than you need to contribute lives. I do not want American involvement.

Finally, it’s sad that most Israelis sees oppression of Palestinians are the right thing to do. Israel as a nation should be responsible for crushing the spirit of the Palestinian people.

You are spewing the talking points of the military industrial complex. The Ukrainians do not want war. But people not on the ground there are pushing for it as they are controlled by the media that serves the military industrial complex.

war is the only thing where the winners are measured by the dollars earned but the losers are measured by the lives lost. If you want war with Russia, than you need to contribute lives. I do not want American involvement.

Finally, it’s sad that most Israelis sees oppression of Palestinians are the right thing to do. Israel as a nation should be responsible for crushing the spirit of the Palestinian people.
The Ukrainians don't want war, but they will enter one if Russia invades them. They won't just surrender to Russia.

NATO doesn't want war too, and might not enter it regardless, NATO pushes for peace. But for all intents and purposes, it is against a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

You don't want American involvement but it seems like America is deeply involved in it and it has nothing to do with my stance or Israel's stance on the conflict.

It has nothing to do with the military industrial complex, they don't decide whether the war will happen or not. Only Russia can decide.

Don't worry about him, that brown nose considers it a national duty to slap the queens' loose lips between her legs with his tongue on a daily to prove loyalty, you can tell it's a khandani thing for him, probably has his ancestors kursi nashin certificate the British Raj gave to them.

and heres comes the Pakistani taxi driver who loves to brown nose Chinese and abuse fellow Pakistani on behalf of Chinese masters

he gets more upset than Chinese

we have a name for them, we call them Chinese bootlickers

brown Saab keep brown nosing

and heres comes the Pakistani taxi driver who loves to brown nose Chinese and abuse fellow Pakistani on behalf of Chinese masters

he gets more upset than Chinese

we have a name for them, we call them Chinese bootlickers

brown Saab keep brown nosing

Weren't you the one few months back apologizing to the Chinese on their Defense Forum? You went so low I couldn't tell if you were part of the Galwan troops who were being water boarded or not down the river, you dirty rat.

Weren't you the one few months back apologizing to the Chinese on their Defense Forum? You went so low I couldn't tell if you were part of the Galwan troops who were being water boarded or not down the river, you dirty rat.

Mr brown Saab brown nose, also Taxi driver

low life like you will abandon religion and nationality for Chinese masters

you answer to your Chinese masters keep brown nosing them

Mr brown Saab brown nose, also Taxi driver

low life like you will abandon religion and nationality for Chinese masters

you answer to your Chinese masters keep brown nosing them

You keep slapping your queen's loose lips you might just qualify for the George Cross, make your ancestors proud.

You keep slapping your queen's loose lips you might just qualify for the George Cross, make your ancestors proud.

yes we are born in UK and hold Pakistan ancestors and so we support our respective nations

you on the other hand Pakistani rickshaw driver never given any citizenship to China and China never benefited you in any way, get offended when China is attacked

perfect definition of Chinese brown noser, Mr Brown Saab big nose keeps extending more he lies

we have a word for you, its called Chinese boot licker

yes we are born in UK and hold Pakistan ancestors and so we support our respective nations

you on the other hand Pakistani rickshaw driver never given any citizenship to China and China never benefited you in any way, get offended when China is attacked

perfect definition of Chinese brown noser, Mr Brown Saab big nose keeps extending more he lies

we have a word for you, its called Chinese boot licker

Hmm.. tell me one thing why you have JF-17 in Pak colors in your profile pic? It's Chinese with a Russian engine, boy, your a living joke 1st figure out who and what you are.

Still waiting for your answer -- -which you seem to always skip answering.

Last edited:
@aziqbal

Hmm.. tell me one thing why you have JF-17 in Pak colors in your profile pic? It's Chinese with a Russian engine, boy, you're a living joke 1st figure out who and what you are.

Still waiting for your answer -- -which you seem to always skip answering.

U.S. President Joe Biden predicted on Wednesday that Russia will make a move on Ukraine, saying Russia would pay dearly for a full-scale invasion but suggesting there could be a lower cost for a “minor incursion.” LMAO.....

Reminds me of Noko, US, dare you to cross the line, about dozen times and we all know what happened in the end....

Back
Top Bottom