What's new

US, China, Russia compete over helicopter sales to Pakistan

Chinese and Russian choppers are generally speaking a done deal. The American choppers are a bonus. I think a very potent and ideal mix. Finally, the chopper requirement is being met more than adequately.

Notice the pic says July 30, 2013...and that is the old style helicopter.
Is it too ridiculous to ask that our OWN troops have the AH-1Z first BEFORE we sell to you guys???

well they are in the WOT soooo it kinda makes sense for them to get i as well.

No, the pic is probably correct. You are missing the point. I am sure an old AH-1 was landing on that ship in 2013. It means in 2013 even the US hadn't filled all its OWN orders for AH1Z vipers.
美国捞

Chinese and Russian choppers are generally speaking a done deal. The American choppers are a bonus. I think a very potent and ideal mix.
IMO, The US might give a go ahead to ATAK T-129B because they know that PAA would not order more than the ones that have been offered. There is also an other option that Pakistan might go for the UH-1Y but that would also be relatively less than that is required. May be 15 UH-1Y.

This is due to one reason only that Pakistan might cancel the Russian order.

They know that Pakistan would buy the Chinese Z-10' & Z-19's.

美国捞

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 12.28.10 PM.png

Last edited:
The American are 2 headed snake, buying from them again will be a big mistake.

No, the pic is probably correct. You are missing the point. I am sure an old AH-1 was landing on that ship in 2013. It means in 2013 even the US hadn't filled all its OWN orders for AH1Z vipers.
yes i misunderstood you .... thanks for explanation

The American are 2 headed snake, buying from them again will be a big mistake.
bro i am totally agree with you

my choice is Z-10, Z-19, Mi-35,Mi-28Nm T-129 may be optional but again usa involve in it too

subha ka bhoola , ager shaam ko ghar loot aye , tu usse bhool nai kehte ... United States of America kehte hai :D :usflag:

Pakistan should not leave out MI35.

US hardware are the best but US is not giving anything to Pakistan with ease. Chinnese & Russian defence hardware should always be an option for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom