What's new

US catches Afghan govt 'red handed' in plotting with Pakistani Taliban: Report

God Bless America for catching the Afghan snakes red handed.

There is nothing new, this is something which we already knew & was happening also. Plus the US was and is into this whole scheme. But the timing of such things coming to light is simple, American withdrawal is near, they wanna show that they are doing something for us and will ask and expect that we do the same for them. Mullah Baradar gets relaased and they over there capture their guest to show us that see we are serious also. Its a new twist in the game being played to show through public media that see we care for each other.

we dnt seeing our goverment maki8ng a fuss out of everythng .. indians started crying to internation community over small incidents

we dnt seeing our goverment maki8ng a fuss out of everythng .. indians started crying to internation community over small incidents

Where did you see Indians crying? The article is from the new york times, and all reputed pakistani and american sources have reported it. The Indian media is busy with the run up to the elections, and I haven't yet come across any reports of this in the Indian media. It is India for whom this is an insignificant incident. It is pakistanis who are excited about it, and rightly so.

Where did you see Indians crying? The article is from the new york times, and all reputed pakistani and american sources have reported it. The Indian media is busy with the run up to the elections, and I haven't yet come across any reports of this in the Indian media. It is India for whom this is an insignificant incident. It is pakistanis who are excited about it, and rightly so.
im just gona give u few points go check up on that and then tell me im wrong . See the press realses of from the president trips abroad . Everyone of them have Pakistan. And go on timesnow.com and search pakistan in video section, check up on ibn and ndtv as well. then compare these three channels with all pakistan prints and electronic media. U will find that they are 3 or more times then compare to whole Pakistani media.

This is an interesting article. Afghanistan along with their Indian allies are trying to encircle us and punish us in a long surreptitious war. The war only takes place through RAW agents and Afghan agents. There are no tanks, aircrafts and other modern war inventory used. Only a tacit war that is destroying our country. Waar, the movie was right.
I have grown up always hating the mullahs only to know that they were right with what I called their conspiracy theories. I will continue to struggle for secularism but it is true India is involved in a lot of negative activities in Pakistan.
Exactly. And you think Pakistan is just going to sit and let India gain influence in Afghanistan?

From Pakistan's point of view, India is not even the in the picture. It's just the dreams of the Indian foreign policy.

Two contradictory viewpoints by two junior think tanks, characterising the confusion and bafflement prevalent in pakistani society about the mess they are in. To blame India, or to dismiss India as insignificant. To blame the americans, or thank them. To blame....

One person says India and RAW agents are fighting a war without tanks in pakistan, another person says India is not even in the picture for them.

This confusion and bewilderment and incomprehension of who they are fighting and who their enemy is, does not bode well for pakistan. I have to say one thing, and I hope this will not be taken as praising the Taliban - I hate them as much as you do; But they have managed to wage a war with the nation for such a long time, and still leaving pakistanis bewildered about who exactly is fighting them. I can't think of another example where a country has to fight without knowing whom they are fighting. Even in classic guerilla war, the state knows who the enemy is - maoists or islamists in India's case.

And @haviZsultan : That last line of yours is interesting. What has your struggle for secularism got to do with what India does or doesn't do? You should struggle for it if you are convinced that it is the right ideology, not on the basis of what India does. You are making it sound like secularism may not be the right path if India is doing negative activities in pak (I'm not commenting on that bit). Replace the but with a full stop, otherwise it is a non-sequiter.

im just gona give u few points go check up on that and then tell me im wrong . See the press realses of from the president trips abroad . Everyone of them have Pakistan. And go on timesnow.com and search pakistan in video section, check up on ibn and ndtv as well. then compare these three channels with all pakistan prints and electronic media. U will find that they are 3 or more times then compare to whole Pakistani media.

Please give me any link to demonstrate that any Indian politician or statesman or bureucrat has even commented on this issue, let alone cry about it. You do know what the topic of the thread is, right?

Please give me any link to demonstrate that any Indian politician or statesman or bureucrat has even commented on this issue, let alone cry about it. You do know what the topic of the thread is, right?
i told u to do that . u will find statements from ur important leader regarding pakistan ... see every day their is a news . It is just one channel. every day their is two or more news. this is just one channel. all ur media is crying abt it and in every foriegn trip u bring up pakistan and start complaining about us .
http://www.ndtv.com/topic/pakistan/videos

It's not as simple as that. If Pakistan thinks that Afghanistan is going to fall into Pakistan's lap and become another state of Pakistan, you're barking up the wrong tree.

You seem to have no idea whatsoever of what would unfold in Afghanistan after the US withdrawal. A little research and analyses on the subject would be the way forward.

A civil war will most likely break out in Afghanistan with clashing interests of countries like Russia, Iran, India, US, Pakistan, China, Central Asian Republics, the Northern Alliance and of course the myriad warlords and terror groups like the Afghan Taliban, all fighting for space and Afghanistan's spoils. Pakistan would be just a bit player trying to box above its weight.

If the PA and its adjunct the ISI think it's going to be a cakewalk after the withdrawal, they're totally out of sync with ground realities and clueless about the future geopolitical scenario in the region.

jitne teri sooch aur omar hey usay kaye % Military aur ISI ka bhaeeja hey LOL @ your nonsense post!

Back
Top Bottom