What's new

US catches Afghan govt 'red handed' in plotting with Pakistani Taliban: Report

So what do you want the Afganistan to do or simply what do you want from Afganistan ?
Afghanistan should set their own house in order rather then meddling with Pakistan affairs. Towing others line will only end them up in troubles.

Afghanistan should set their own house in order rather then meddling with Pakistan affairs. Towing others line will only end them up in troubles.

So why cant Pakistan help in building the govt forces instead of taliban to strengthen the Agfanistan stability.

So why cant Pakistan help in building the govt forces instead of taliban to strengthen the Agfanistan stability.
I do not want to divulge in this discussion as Pakistan has officially denied any support to Taliban. And believe me, world can do anything they want to bring stability in Afghanistan; but this land has a history of being unstable, it will continue in similar fashion one way or other.

If only pakistan had heeded this piece of advice before supporting "strategic assets" and "non state actors" against India...

Pakistanis here are all worked up by afgh's "dirty games" of harbouring pak's enemies. Fair enough. But does it occur to you pakistanis, that this is the same game pak indulged in vis-a-vis India? Now that you are at the receiving end of neighbouring states patronizing terrorist groups, suddenly you wake up to how dirty that game is.

If only pakistan had heeded this piece of advice before supporting "strategic assets" and "non state actors" against India...
Strategic assets is Pakistan's own issue and so is the non state actors. Every country has a right to maintain its strategic strength and counter non state actors, not limited to India when it comes to Pakistan.

Strategic assets is Pakistan's own issue and so is the non state actors. Every country has a right to maintain its strategic strength and counter non state actors, not limited to India when it comes to Pakistan.

"Strategic assets" is the term invented by pakistanis for their proxies against India. Syed salahudin, Omar sheikh, and all other terrorist leaders are living in pakistan with pak support. That is precisely what afgh was trying to do as well - harbor and support the terror groups that work against pak. So why are you advising them to put their house in order instead of working against their neighbours? As far as they are concerned, these are their "strategic assets".

This is precisely what pak has been doing as well, until pak lost control of all the "strategic assets". As explained in the OP.

Look at the map for the South Asian region and tell me if you think India can get an influence in Afghanistan.

Think very carefully before you reply.
Arre bhai, maps don't matter! It's how one manipulates the situation using proxies within geographical boundaries of another state however far they may be.

Hope that clears the air!

"Strategic assets" is the term invented by pakistanis for their proxies against India. Syed salahudin, Omar sheikh, and all other terrorist leaders are living in pakistan with pak support. That is precisely what afgh was trying to do as well - harbor and support the terror groups that work against pak. So why are you advising them to put their house in order instead of working against their neighbours? As far as they are concerned, these are their "strategic assets".

This is precisely what pak has been doing as well, until pak lost control of all the "strategic assets". As explained in the OP.
Definition of Strategic Assets is something different when it comes to state language. You are now referring to CIA term. Pakistan has not supported any terrorist. Salahudin is a Kashmiri Leader and striving for his cause. On Kashmir Pakistan's stance is very clear and it is looking forward to India for abiding by UN resolution, which has been overlooked since decades. Omar Sheikh was a British national and an MI-6 operative, thus, referring to it has no orientation towards Pakistan. In fact he was arrested and sentenced in Pakistan. Indo-Pak relations comparison to Afghan-Pak relations is out of context. India has been supporting terrorist activities in Pakistan, which has been confessed by Indian military, police and civil high command. Thus, any reaction to that is but natural and not a point to crib. Afghans have been supported by Pakistan in all respect from transportation of their goods from port to their plate and bread for their refugees.

Definition of Strategic Assets is something different when it comes to state language. You are now referring to CIA term. Pakistan has not supported any terrorist. Salahudin is a Kashmiri Leader and striving for his cause. On Kashmir Pakistan's stance is very clear and it is looking forward to India for abiding by UN resolution, which has been overlooked since decades. Omar Sheikh was a British national and an MI-6 operative, thus, referring to it has no orientation towards Pakistan. In fact he was arrested and sentenced in Pakistan. Indo-Pak relations comparison to Afghan-Pak relations is out of context. India has been supporting terrorist activities in Pakistan, which has been confessed by Indian military, police and civil high command. Thus, any reaction to that is but natural and not a point to crib. Afghans have been supported by Pakistan in all respect from transportation of their goods from port to their plate and bread for their refugees.

Please tell me by whom and when, with a link. Not the recent news.pk farticle that made up a fictitious story of VK Singh saying that. A proper, credible source please.

Syed salahudin is the founder and leader of hizb ul mujahideen, a recognised terror group. All the leaders of Lashkar-e-toiba and jaish-e-muhammed are also based in pakistan, although pakistan classifies them as terror groups. The fact that pakistan harbours terror groups tha work against Indian interests is really not in dispute.

Afgh is doing precisely the same thing, courting the leaders of terror groups in pakistan, so as to have a leverage over pakistan in future. They are doing so because pakistan has assisted and harboured all the talibani grops working against afgh (heck, the entire quetta shura is based in - you guessed it, quetta.). The haqqani network is fully patronised by the pak military and ISI. Pakistan has played this dirty game against its neighbours for a long time.

Please tell me by whom and when, with a link. Not the recent news.pk farticle that made up a fictitious story of VK Singh saying that. A proper, credible source please.
I will require the same from you.

I will require the same from you.
@Panther 57:
So as I expected, no such link for your claim. You are the one who made a claim that senior officials in Indiaa have admitted sponsoring terrorists. My request to you wa to back it up, and you did the cutomary "back at you" tactic. In future please don't make up claims you can't substantiate.

As for me, if there is any specific claim of mine that you want links for, let me know. Like I clearly bolded the part in your post that I wanted substantiation.

For your and other people's info - No Indian official, military or police or high command (whatever that is) has admitted anything like that. That is a canard sung by pakistanis. This is how rumors and lies attain the status of fact in people's minds, by repeated assertion.

So let me repeat - Indian officials have not admitted any such thing. You can search for any credible report to that effect, and when you can't find any, you should rethink your beliefs.

This is an interesting article. Afghanistan along with their Indian allies are trying to encircle us and punish us in a long surreptitious war. The war only takes place through RAW agents and Afghan agents. There are no tanks, aircrafts and other modern war inventory used. Only a tacit war that is destroying our country. Waar, the movie was right.

I have grown up always hating the mullahs only to know that they were right with what I called their conspiracy theories. I will continue to struggle for secularism but it is true India is involved in a lot of negative activities in Pakistan.

Arre bhai, maps don't matter! It's how one manipulates the situation using proxies within geographical boundaries of another state however far they may be.

Hope that clears the air!

Exactly. And you think Pakistan is just going to sit and let India gain influence in Afghanistan?

From Pakistan's point of view, India is not even the in the picture. It's just the dreams of the Indian foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom