What's new

US breaks record for most COVID-19 vaccines administered in a day

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
The United States set the world record for highest number of COVID-19 vaccinations administered in a single day on Friday, according to the White House.

In a tweet, White House COVID-19 Data Director Cyrus Shahpar announced that the U.S. administered almost 3.4 million doses on Friday, passing the country's previous daily high of 2.9 million on March 12.

The record-breaking news comes one day after President Biden doubled his previous goal of administering 100 million vaccines during his first 100 days in office. On Thursday, Biden announced he's upping the figure to 200 million vaccines.

"That's right: 200 million shots in 100 days," Biden said. "I know it's ambitious, twice our original goal. But no other country in the world has even come close, not even close to what we are doing. I believe we can do it."

The U.S. passed Biden's initial goal of 100 million administered doses given on March 12.

As of Friday, 48,695,172 people are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or 14.7 percent of the U.S.'s total population, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The same stats show that 89,559,225 people, or 27 percent, have received at least one dose of the vaccine.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...-most-covid-19-vaccines-administered-in-a-day

Go Biden you TRUE PRESIDENT who not only brought dignity to the office of the greatest county in the world.

Let's take a look at his accomplishments.

1) Most vaccines an vaccinated in the US 3.4 million in one day! Laughing mao that is an incredible feat.
2) A far cry from that despicable sewer rat with pretend money
3) A president who would NEVEN insight an insurgency on the capital of the United states.
5) Doesn't lie 6,800.540 million times a day
6) tells people to put bleach in their body is this asshole mentally stable?
7)Spends all his time watching Foxbat TV than any else becausde they suck up to his lies I watch them now briefly and their ratings have plummeted to the underground!!!!!!!! Only good thing about that is they'll get a look at Kate.

US always lives in its delusion. We got 6.1M injection yesterday. Maybe two fold of US several weeks later?

The United States set the world record for highest number of COVID-19 vaccinations administered in a single day on Friday, according to the White House.

In a tweet, White House COVID-19 Data Director Cyrus Shahpar announced that the U.S. administered almost 3.4 million doses on Friday, passing the country's previous daily high of 2.9 million on March 12.

The record-breaking news comes one day after President Biden doubled his previous goal of administering 100 million vaccines during his first 100 days in office. On Thursday, Biden announced he's upping the figure to 200 million vaccines.

"That's right: 200 million shots in 100 days," Biden said. "I know it's ambitious, twice our original goal. But no other country in the world has even come close, not even close to what we are doing. I believe we can do it."

The U.S. passed Biden's initial goal of 100 million administered doses given on March 12.

As of Friday, 48,695,172 people are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or 14.7 percent of the U.S.'s total population, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The same stats show that 89,559,225 people, or 27 percent, have received at least one dose of the vaccine.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...-most-covid-19-vaccines-administered-in-a-day
Pakistan me total itni ni di

I can see that the Americans are using vaccination as a tool to flex muscles. Who vaccinated the most. Who knew that vaccines would also become a symbol of nationalism and hatred. Well done.

I can see that the Americans are using vaccination as a tool to flex muscles. Who vaccinated the most. Who knew that vaccines would also become a symbol of nationalism and hatred. Well done.

we aren't the once sending a camera crew with every shipment of vaccine :lol:

2021_01_12_109806_1610449180._large.jpg

we aren't the once sending a camera crew with every shipment of vaccine :lol:

2021_01_12_109806_1610449180._large.jpg

No, you just make headlines and flex your muscles that way.

Let's not get into who is sending in camera crews and promoting their brand. We all learnt from the best.

USAID-Logo-on-goods-from-America-Source-USAID-branding2017.png

Vaccine is useless. People are already immune to it. It's a kind of common cold.
Americans are immnue to it, but China isn't, extremely few Chinese contracted this virus so vaccination is still necessory in China.

US always lives in its delusion. We got 6.1M injection yesterday. Maybe two fold of US several weeks later?

You posted no sources. So no one is going to believe you. We all know you guys tell tall tales. Post proof or suck it up.

Everyone does that, including your amigo China. Didn't China flex about how it controlled Covid??

After exporting it to the rest of the world??

that isn't COVID vaccine - try harder :lol:

No that is even worse. You display your flag whilst distributing humanitarian aid to hungry and needy. It is sick.
You posted no sources. So no one is going to believe you. We all know you guys tell tall tales. Post proof or suck it up.

Everyone does that, including your amigo China. Didn't China flex about how it controlled Covid??

After exporting it to the rest of the world??

So why only point fingers at China if everyone is guilty of the same?

China didn't export COVID to the rest of the world. We don't know where the virus came from and how it started. Just because daddy America screams that COVID is Chinese doesn't make it Chinese.

So why only point fingers at China if everyone is guilty of the same?

China didn't export COVID to the rest of the world. We don't know where the virus came from and how it started. Just because daddy America screams that COVID is Chinese doesn't make it Chinese.

Covid-19 started in China. That's a accepted fact. Like how SARS did...

But you can keep fighting for China on the internet. :D

Even the Chinese don't deny the facts......you're acting more like a Chinese than a Pakistani. Shah say ziyada Shah kay ghulam?? Or something like that.

It's all relative to population. How many people in China? I rest my
question even if there is any truth to that and how potent it is.

Last edited:
It's all relative to population. How many people in China? I rest my q
question even it there is any truth to that and how potent it is.

Any data coming out of China is very hard to believe...they literally had days with 1 death from Covid when it was at peak in China. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom