What's new

US Attack on Pakistani Outpost - What Really Happened

The Pakistanis have given coordinates of all Pakistani posts / bases in the region and, given the GPS and other navigation devices available to NATO, it is impossible that the occupation forces did not know that they were: 1) inside Pakistani territory and 2) where this base was located.

But obvious! The US/NATO troops involved certainly were aware of their location and were most likely after specific objectives which were important enough to hide from their "biggest ally" in WoT (biggest as the ally usually is ensuring a perpetuation of the conflict so that they dont run out of targets!) Its naive to assume otherwise!

This leads to the conclusion that at some point in the past, the US military has received permission to expand the war into Pakistan and to "increase the heat temperature" so to speak.

Again it does not take a genius to figure out this fact. Only self delusionists will assume otherwise. Its clear that GoP and PA have failed to satisfy the US/NATO demands in terms of operations to be conducted on their side of IB and so it became incumbent upon US/NATO to act by crossing IB there and initiating an operation of their own accord.

The United States want to destabilize Pakistan or to directly confront her.

And just when we thought that this write up would be without delusions!!! What possible good does come out of a destabilised Pakistan which is already destabilised? This logic beats me!

Was the article at all any appreciation of a geopolitical situation or simply quotation of verses from the holy book?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

this time around if there is no action from the top brass I hope that some junior officers take it upon them selves to gun down some NATO/US officals that reguarly come into Pakistan for making this or that demand.

Now would that not be taken as an act of terrorism? I do hope you appreciate the gravity of your suggestion?

Sir ! we already know that the Nostradamus predictions are regularly changed and updated by the secret CIA cell...so we don't worry about that B.S.
Anyways this WWIII has been planned by the secret society of the US running the CIA/Pentagon/NSA , MI6 , Mosaad etc etc the list is too long. cuz it runs dozenz of secret chapters/arms worldwide......We already know that the final showdown will be between China plus Pakistan and Russia against US/NATO within next 2 years at most.......:smokin:

Sure you are only using a smiley and not smoking something to make you that high? Can you give some indications how you arrived at this alignment for the next WW?

If U want the result of the war I can give U who is the winner and who is the looser????..
its a sincere advice by us to our neighbors don't get fooled by the US/NATO or Israel cuz they might use ure country as a fodder for their war too. Its better for U guyz to packup from Afghanistan as soon as possible before its too late for u guyz and get entrapped within it......:smokin:

Sure do let us in on the secret as to who is the winner and who the loser!

Back
Top Bottom