What's new

US asks India to close Consulates in Afghanistan

Do you have the habit of watching news???those guys where from your beloved country..Your country acknowledge that and your court indict the master minds behind the attack..And as for my countries involvement in your countries attack..Not a single evidence is produced by your government..Now tell me who is making the blame game??

Well stop this bullshit as we know Kasab arrested by Nepalese forces and held him at an unknown place and that indian govt used for their ulterior design and dirty politics at some later stage.

Yes he is Pakistani but he NADRA doesn't have any records of Ajmals i don't know he works for RAW or other intelligence but they main part is indian Propaganda failed against Pakistan. Now tell me who playing blaming game?

we give many evidence than we realize that indian Govt not interested on peace and trying to create propaganda..So now we are not interested in this indian fake story ..... Just do what you can... :pakistan:

By they way i am talking about supporters of Talibans ...I said we will see them after Taliban why are you fearing or blame me as i blame you........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well stop this bullshit as we know Kasab arrested by Nepalese forces and held him at an unknown place and that indian govt used for their ulterior design and dirty politics at some later stage.

Yes he is Pakistani but he NADRA doesn't have any records of Ajmals i don't know he works for RAW or other intelligence but they main part is indian Propaganda failed against Pakistan. Now tell me who playing blaming game?

we give many evidence than we realize that indian Govt not interested on peace and trying to create propaganda..So now we are not interested in this indian fake story ..... Just do what you can... :pakistan:

By they way i am talking about supporters of Talibans ...I said we will see them after Taliban why are you fearing or blame me as i blame you........ :rofl::rofl:

:hitwall: :hitwall: some one said the right thing..Never argue with an Idiot.They will bring you to their level and beat you in their game :hitwall: :hitwall:

have fun and keep watching Zaid Hamid :wave:

^^^ great ..try to argue with a banned member now??

Kiddo this isn't india where truth speaker always got ban among the people this website for truth speakers and educated people unlike you who start debate without any knowledge and making blind theories...

Go and wash your mouth before start debate with any Pakistani. Specially learn something from foreign media not indian creep low standard media.

:hitwall: :hitwall: some one said the right thing..Never argue with an Idiot.They will bring you to their level and beat you in their game :hitwall: :hitwall:

have fun and keep watching Zaid Hamid :wave:

Ok good way to hide facts......anyways....M tired n going......... to :lazy:

SO you too double double :wave::wave:

US will put up show for Pakistan. US will not do anything against India at this point. Infact, US even wants indian troops in Afghanistan, it is India that is stalling the process because we dont want to have bodybags.

NO COOPERATION?

NO COLLABORATION!!!!!!!

You are either WITH PAKISTAN
or AGAINST PAKISTAN.

:pakistan:

koi zaroorat nahi hai....it's not being spent wisely, it's only going to corrupt politicians; not to the war affectees

koi zaroorat nahi hai....it's not being spent wisely, it's only going to corrupt politicians; not to the war affectees

You are correct, it is due to this reason that US has not monitored its aid. It wants the aid to be misused, so that Pakistan would have to come back again and again. There by becoming completely dependent.

You are correct, it is due to this reason that US has not monitored its aid. It wants the aid to be misused, so that Pakistan would have to come back again and again. There by becoming completely dependent.

its going to politicians who are already rich

so to answer your question, no Pakistan is not dependent on aid. There may be a lot of mismanagement and mediocre people in charge, but the country itself is self sufficient is a lot of things if resources are managed properly and there is no illegal dumping/herding of goods to nearby countries

hopefully some more light shall be shed on indian meddling in Afghanistan and FATA regions. It was only a matter of time.

It is only a matter of time that the NATO forces will pull out of Afghanistan, negotiations with the Talibans are already underway with the help of Pakistani and Saudi Officials.
Once the ISAF leave Afghanistan after eating dust the fate of the Indian Consulates will be decided.

NATO - ISAF 64500 Troops working in Afghanistan, most of the countries wants to pull back their forces fom Afghanistan. USA already deputed 34,800 and more 30K will be within few months.

India also wants to depute their troops in Afghanistan (Pakistan would never like this)

United States - 34,800
United Kingdom - 9,000
Germany - 4,365
France - 3,095
Canada - 2,830
Italy - 2,795
Poland - 1,910
Netherlands - 2,160
Turkey - 720
Australia - 1,350
Romania - 990
Bulgaria - 460
Spain - 1,000
Denmark - 750
Belgium - 530
Norway - 480
Czech Republic - 480
Croatia - 290
Sweden - 500
Hungary - 360
Slovakia - 245
Lithuania - 250
Macedonia - 165
Azerbaijan - 90
New Zealand - 300
Albania - 250
Latvia - 175
Finland - 165
Georgia - 173
Estonia - 289
Slovenia - 130
Portugal - 145
Greece - 145
Singapore - 9
Ukraine - 10
Luxembourg - 8
Iceland - 2
Ireland - 33
Jordan - 7
Austria - 4
Bosnia and Herzegovina - 10
United Arab Emirates - 25
troops of the Afghan National Army 90,000
Afghan policemen 80,000

Nice!

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but if you think Pakistan can simply hit the reset button when and if the US leaves then you are in a) denial and b) in for a surprise.

There's an interesting thread on the subject, and from what I understand, if the US hopes to succeed in Afghanistan it will have to commit itself to a long term strategy.

When they turn up the heat in Afghanistan in the coming year, expect things to heat up in Pakistan as well. Pakistan cannot sit on the fence forever, the US will eventually prod Pakistan onto its side. Forget reverting back to pre-9/11, Pakistan is stuck between a long COIN op. or revolution.

Also expect the ANA to grow in strength (not to mention the coalition), Pakistan won't find it so easy to muscle its way around Afghanistan anymore, those days are history.

Pakistan will be a net loser if the US wins, because it would exert close to no influence on Afghanistan, but it will lose a lot more if the US loses, what makes you think they can control those groups again? Even still, Pakistan made a bad choice siding with them earlier, you really think they'll make the same mistake again?

Pakistan is in no position to pressure/provoke India especially since this time around India won't quit so easily.

US is trying to have a peace deal with Afghan Taliban in order to get the safe-exit. Pakistan is heavily involved in such peach talks, aiding and directing US-UK-NATO-Saudia-Turkey.

We are not worried about RAW's network in Afghanistan because soon it will happen:
1- Indian investment of billions of dollars will be wasted
2-Afghanistan will be a no-go area for India
3-ISI will chase and hunt the RAW terrorists and eliminate them in Afghanistan, which we have already identified.

that is why Indians are in panic and their PM is asking US to save their interests in Afghanistan and that the surety must be given by Pakistan. Hell yeah, Pakistan will soon KICK Indian *** in Afghanistan and THEY KNOW IT MORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE .

:china::pakistan:

US will put up show for Pakistan. US will not do anything against India at this point. Infact, US even wants indian troops in Afghanistan, it is India that is stalling the process because we dont want to have bodybags.

indian troops :rofl:
US only want servants and big labor who can build Afghanistan's roads , toilets and Gatars :lol:
However india built terrorist training camps which are usually called indian consulate .
There are already troops like Pak-Troops , the NATO and US forces in this case what need of military like (INDIAN TROOPS) :P

Back
Top Bottom