What's new

US arrested Saudi Princess for human trafficking

I couldn't agree more. The sponsor system is being reviewed and will change a lot BTW.
Thong ix we must fight our own mentalities and prejudices.

As a Saudi it is scary what notion that your foreign worker might escape and turn into more profitable ilegal activities.

And the bigot sponsor system makes you responsible for any crime your sponseree might get into, this make some people paranoid which is why they take the passport of the sponseree as guarantee.

This is a crime against humanity which must be fought with tooth and nail.

What ? Why would anyone want to be an American ? I don't feel like being killed by my own government so they can blame it on other countries then invade them on false lies, or perhaps being tased for drinking tea, lol

Never judge a book by its cover my friend. The American people are the coolest people of all.

Never judge a book by its cover my friend. The American people are the coolest people of all.

Lol, quite frankly if I ever wanted to have an American citizenship then it's for one thing and one thing only GUNS, other than that no thank you, I love guns and i love shooting all kind of guns from pistols to assault rifles to MGs to shotguns you name it, and gun laws here in KSA are pretty strict. Cant enjoy weapons here.

Lol, quite frankly if I ever wanted to have an American citizenship then it's for one thing and one thing only GUNS, other than that no thank you, I love guns and i love shooting all kind of guns from pistols to assault rifles to MGs to shotguns you name it, and gun laws here in KSA are pretty strict. Cant enjoy weapons here.

The art of guns collection :cheesy:

FYI my ancestors were native americans so at one point they did not like they taught you that in school right? Lol New York is must be a great place but the big apple has become infested by worms like you.

You should becareful, he (@Pakistanisage) will label you a shia Iranian for refuting his illogical post. He is very sensitive when it comes topics related to Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom