What's new

US Army begins relief missions in Swat Valley .Chinook in action

^^
Ider loag bhook or bamari sey mar rehain hain aur ap ko Halal stamp ke lagey hoi hain!

Bahi, do you know about insulin... Do you know where it is sourced from?
80%, of it is sourced from Porcine insulin = Pig! Now what do you want diabetics who rely on Insulin to do? Die!

God knows all and forgives all within reason.

Here is the picture of the Halal MRE:
2009off33.jpg

I hope it shold be HALAL cuz it must have a slaughter house ...I will check with them and make sure ..cuz I have friends in Ilionois can go and see their slaughter house...from the website looks to me Zabeehah HALAL cuz they clarified the difference b/w HALAL and Zabeehah HALAL.
Thnx bro for ure good information...
:pakistan::pdf:

here is the news:
7 US choppers to join flood relief operation
ISLAMABAD (APP) - US Ambassador to Pakistan Anne W Patterson on Friday announced that as an initial response to the floods in Pakistan, the US government is immediately making seven helicopters available to assist the Pakistani government in its relief efforts.
2n3wid.jpg

“The heavy monsoon rains have caused much sufferings,” said Ambassador Patterson, adding “we are working with Pakistani government to review urgent humanitarian needs and hope to announce additional assistance very soon.”

regards!

In these volunerable conditions where majority of us looking for a life/shelter/food - you helped us with these helis and food and thoughts. thank you U.S.A. and the people of America.
A BIG THANK YOU 2 U :usflag:

our men are dyeing of flood, hunger and dieses.. i cannot understand is this a valid point to talk about Halal/Haram at this point of time specially witout any prove that there is something wrong with this food.

look guys, with all the dislike for US that i have, i do admitt that they have helped us in such natural disasters. either it be the Kashmir Earth Quake or the KP floods,,,, we should appreciate this and thank the US for these help.

this gesture of regard, on there asisitance do not make me change my argument toeard the biased policies and negative propagande that there gov is mulling against us.

ISLAMABAD (July 31, 2010) – The U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne W. Patterson, today announced that the U.S. government is continuing to send assistance for flood relief efforts in the country.
“The United States supports Pakistan’s emergency relief efforts on behalf of people affected by recent monsoon floods,” said Ambassador Patterson.
100801pakistan.jpg

On July 31, a U.S. Air Force C-130H delivered international assistance to Islamabad, Pakistan, in response to catastrophic monsoon flooding. This was the first of numerous deliveries to occur over the next few days.

In response to Pakistan’s National Disaster Management Authority’s specific request for the following assistance, the U.S. is providing:

Four Zodiac inflatable rescue boats, which are designed and built for lightness and speed on rapidly flowing waters;
Two water filtration units, which provide pumping, purification, storage and distribution. Each unit can fulfill the daily water requirements of up to 10,000 people;
An initial delivery of more than 50,000 halal meals from U.S. supply depots in the region. The meals are being delivered to Pakistan’s military for distribution in flood-stricken areas. In addition, arrangements are being made to deliver more halal meals to Pakistan in the coming days; and
Twelve pre-fabricated steel bridges that can temporarily replace highway bridges damaged by flooding in Peshawar and Kurram Agency. The Provincial Government and Pakistan’s military are coordinating their efforts to ensure the use of these bridges.

regards!

^^
Ider loag bhook or bamari sey mar rehain hain aur ap ko Halal stamp ke lagey hoi hain!

80%, of it is sourced from Porcine insulin = Pig! Now what do you want diabetics who rely on Insulin to do? Die!

Bro I will pray to god to kill me instead of giving me Haraam...Cuz If My God ALLAH(sbwt) will never want me to have Haraam I will not want it..
Im happy that u gave me example of Insulin coming from pork ....thats why the pplz with diabetes have no cure for them...whenever we breaches the boundries of Islam we gets into trouble...These r the secrets of ALLAH(sbwt) we should not breach them....If life is so much important than Allah(sbwt) orderz then we should not go and fight cuz we might die or get killed....We only fight for the uphold of Allah(SBWT) orders/will ...why we sacrifice our lives then we shold not do that..if it is so important bro...???
I believe that If Allah(SBWT) dont wanna save me ...the whole world cant save me ...and Allah(SBWT) wanna save me nobody can kill me no matter what...:woot::cheesy:
anywayz im sorry to say anything u dont like cuz I said whatever I know according to my little knowledge..
My above discussion was to make sure everything we get is HALAL..
Plz dont get me wrong above....I dont remember exactly that it is in Quran or Hadees that " U donot thanks Allah(sbwt) unless u Thanks pplz who helps u"
I dont undermine the help of US to PAK....Im thankful to them as they help us...I guess they doing sincere help , whatever they can...I also pray that Allah(SBWT) help them in their good deeds...
Anywayz thnkz again for ure info..
:)
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Here is the news article from Washington Time
WASHINGTON — The US military is sending American pilots and helicopters to Pakistan to help with rescue and relief efforts after devastating floods, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.

The pilots will fly four US Army CH-47 Chinook choppers and two UH-60 Blackhawks in flood-hit mountainous areas that are inaccessible by road, spokesman Colonel Dave Lapan told reporters.

"We intend to send CH-47s and UH-60s to go to Pakistan and assist in efforts associated with the floods there," Lapan said.
slide3-665.jpg

The military had hoped to have the helicopters, which are based in neighboring Afghanistan, already deployed to Pakistan but bad weather postponed the operation on Tuesday, he said.

The Pentagon earlier supplied Pakistan's interior ministry with several helicopters for rescue efforts, but the latest assistance would involve American pilots flying the aircraft.

In Pakistan, where Washington's policies enjoy little public support, the presence of any US military personnel is a politically sensitive subject. A small contingent of American special forces in the country that train Pakistani soldiers keeps a low public profile.

US-supplied helicopters already have rescued more than 700 people from flood-affected areas of Pakistan and delivered thousands of pounds of rations, officials said on Monday.

Drawing on stocks of humanitarian supplies in Afghanistan and the region, the US military has helped deliver 316,000 halal meals to Pakistan and planned to ferry another 110,000 meals later on Tuesday, Lapan said.

Pakistan issued new flood warnings Tuesday, as the country battled to cope with the worst floods in living memory affecting 3.2 million people and killing up to 1,500.

regards!

This is really sad ! A country genuine helps you in terms of crisis -- and you are questioning whether the food is halal, kosher or whatever !!

Sorry but you all are just too much into Religion without giving a thought too basic Human misery ! I will never understand this psychology.

To the topic - Has the flooding stopped ?

^^

true Indeed. :agree:

even religion allows Haram in mouth of death...

anyway, why are we discussiong if Islam allows it or not, do we know that this food actually is Haram?? no!! it is just speculation out of hatred for USA.

i wish we get sensible and educated enough to sort our what is good and what is bad,

i myself, hate US for there biased policies toward Muslims but when they do help us, why not go ahead and say " Thank You" :usflag:

regards!

Does it really matter if the meat is hallal or haram in severe crisis? I mean people in those area are badly affected and in dire need of food, clean water, clothes. We shouldn't be raising unnecessary issues here.

Oh come on man...I dont know what to say to u bro...Im feeling shame now....I was making sure that " Agar ham Ehsan lein too atchi cheeze per lein" we r getting good quality meat or no...but anywayz I admire US help Pak all the times..actually this is help from Allah(sbwt)..I am really greatful to Allah(sbwt) that he cares for us so much..
thnx US again too ..plz dont be mad at us if I say anything wrong about u...cuz Im human too full of sins...:hitwall:
:usflag::pakistan::pdf:

Quick Update: On night 4/5 August 1x aircraft each from Turkey, Spain and Qatar carrying relief goods will arrive at Rawalpindi. - Source NDMA

Bro I will pray to god to kill me instead of giving me Haraam...Cuz If My God ALLAH(sbwt) will never want me to have Haraam I will not want it..
Sorry mate - Everyone is not suicidal.This is the same thinking that suicide bombers use.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

and by the way where are the Arabs who Pakistanis love to suck upto?

true Indeed. :agree:

it is just speculation out of hatred for USA.

regards!

It is not hatred bro..plz dont get me wrong...I was making sure that do u have info abt the stuff or no...anywayz ...there is a movie named
"Economic Hitman" by John Pilgers ..
u can watch it free online through google search ...and decide yourself...
U will do the same what I do or ask about anything...and the guy is US guy too ..
and another one Alex jones too talks about a lot of stuff ...on
www.infowars.com
Alex jones is US guy frm Texas too..
do they have hate for their own country ...No bro :woot:
is time to educate ourselves bro...
Anywayz thnx for correcting me...if I say anything wrong
:usflag::pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom