What's new

US Arms Sales are propping up Pakistan as a Regional Challenger

pathetic indian they think only india has a right to buy i hope pakistan should reply to this report strongly and our media should do but it seems pathetic and our media is responsible media they are not pathetic like pathetic less educated indian media

after reading this article, i think that now US wants us to become more self dependent...and we will Insha Allah in every field.

INDIA wants Military advantage against Pakistan in what ever scale so they make a big hue & cry whenever Pak gets advanced weapon systemS..this happened even in Israel & Iran standoff's..when Israel objected to Iranian acqusition of S300 ANTI-MISSILE SYSTEMS from Russia..so its all part of game...

INDIA wants Military advantage against Pakistan in what ever scale so they make a big hue & cry whenever Pak gets advanced weapon systemS..this happened even in Israel & Iran standoff's..when Israel objected to Iranian acqusition of S300 ANTI-MISSILE SYSTEMS from Russia..so its all part of game...

Even China objected when Taiwan Got weapons from USA.... so Its all part of the game.... its all diplomatic Game.... So Every country Who has a little hold In International Arena does it

Hi,
Does that mean USA is a Satan ?

Hi,

No it doesnot---.

Pakistan has weapons of death and destruction---does that mean pakistan is SATAN----I really want to say yes---but the answer is no.

Now on the other hand as you mentioned if you reverse your saying---america is kind and generous as well---it gives a lot of charity to the weak and the poor---it helps many a needy nations-now does that mean by your definition that america is Al--ah---God forgive me for saying that---but you ought to think what you wrote.

I guess you never imagined in your wildest of dreams you could get that answer and neither did I---it just jumped out of the sentences.

If I made you feel bad---don't---but if if you cared less---what more can I say.

laughing after reading artical lol.
how pathetic a writer can be

Hi,

No it doesnot---.

Pakistan has weapons of death and destruction---does that mean pakistan is SATAN----I really want to say yes---but the answer is no.

Now on the other hand as you mentioned if you reverse your saying---america is kind and generous as well---it gives a lot of charity to the weak and the poor---it helps many a needy nations-now does that mean by your definition that america is Al--ah---God forgive me for saying that---but you ought to think what you wrote.

I guess you never imagined in your wildest of dreams you could get that answer and neither did I---it just jumped out of the sentences.

If I made you feel bad---don't---but if if you cared less---what more can I say.
hi
Well you said weapons of mass death & destruction are creations of mankind & its true, so the title of Satanic states goes to those who invented nuclear & chemical weapons, have you forgotten what happened to Hiroshima & Nagasaki?
By the way i meant everything in this respect i don't know how you assumed the rest on your own as my statement

hi
Well you said weapons of mass death & destruction are creations of mankind & its true, so the title of Satanic states goes to those who invented nuclear & chemical weapons, have you forgotten what happened to Hiroshima & Nagasaki?
By the way i meant everything in this respect i don't know how you assumed the rest on your own as my statement

Hi,

In the end game---it all comes down to is numbers---the americans calculated that it will end up costing more deaths with conventional warfare---understanding the history of the japanese---it is not a surprise---.

Now in the japanese prison camps instead of the american and british troops ie prisoners of war---if it were the pakistani soldiers and the treatment they got from the japanese cane known to pakistan---U S only dropped two bombs on japan---pakistan would have totally annihilated japan.

The atrocities committed by the japanese against the pow's were beyond heinious, beyond anything humanly possible---.

When you bring a giant to its knees---you ought to be prepared for its wrath.

That is why I keep saying---don't start what you cannot finish---others will not play by your rules---they will take the worst case scenatio into consideration and act accordingly.

Now enough of Satan.

such a low life article written by this indian.. any waz as we all knw india is alwaz disgusted become a cry baby even if pakistan purchase a bullet . they have huge inventory of 4.5 gen fighters and but they yet afraid of only 18 new block 52.. indians should get life.. pakistan do have a right to improve its capabilities as india is doing or if they want to protest then it should be clear that this pakistan's small arm purchase giving nightmares to india ..:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom