What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said before, you would be hard pressed to find 100 Christian priests globally who would support this, but you would easily find thousands of such Muslim Mullah's in every Muslim country who would support the terrorist's actions.
This is the reason Islam has a problem with terrorism and violence, Christianity does not.

You don't even need to find mullahs, plenty of members here are supporting it.

As pakdefender said, Muslims had a right to retaliate with violence because of "Palestine/Iraq/Chechnya/Xinjiang".

Then you have others like "sur" claiming it was "Jewish terrorists" and "Christian terrorists".

And of course this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...li-false-flaggers-flown-boston-shoot-out.html

And when did I say you SHOULDN'T be annoyed?

It's called sarcasm, did you see the rolleyes?

Anyway, you have wasted several pages over a stupid semantic argument.

You are deliberately trying to get me to stay off topic.

In this case I have to put you on my ignore list. I'd prefer to talk about the thread topic.

The intended target was India and their economy. Foreigners may frequent the place and if they get in the way...oh well.

Yeah, attack on the Jewish Chabad house was to attack India and its economy.. Kid, don't try too hard as you are letting your real identity out !!

Yeah, attack on the Jewish Chabad house was to attack India and its economy.. Kid, don't try too hard as you are letting your real identity out !!

So much for staying on topic. The Mumbai attacks also include 7 other places as well which I'm sure you are well aware of. When I think of the Mumbai attacks, I think of the Taj Mahal Palace. Please do say what my identity is. I'm curious.

The intended target was India and their economy. Foreigners may frequent the place and if they get in the way...oh well.

Stop playing senseless semantics. Jewish centre and five stars and pubs frequented by foreigners makes the foreigners targets. They are targetted to hurt india, but the foreigners are deliberately targetted. Its not like they chose random targets and the foreigners just happened to be there, they chose targets frequented by foreigners. Of the targets only the train station was a target that does not fit the description, but there too they went after they were done with the leopold cafe - most famoud cafe with foreigners.

Your infinite wisdom is rather dumb. and this is not about what YOU remember, this is about what your heroes did in mumbai.

Based on the transcripts of interception of communication between Mumbai Terrorists and their handlers, it doesn't seem so.

One of the terrorists handlers commanded to attack Jewish centre to spoil Indo-Israeli ties.

viewer

Based on the transcripts of interception of communication between Mumbai Terrorists and their handlers, it doesn't seem so.

One of the terrorists handlers commanded to attack Jewish centre to spoil Indo-Israeli ties.

viewer

"Pious" people giving all of Islam a bad name..so that everyone can share their blame.

Barbarians. @Chinese-Dragon read the above quoted part- that's the intercept transcript of what went on between the Pakistani terrorists who attacked us in 26/11 and their Pakistani handlers. Such humanity..such piety! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my post in another thread and quite valid in this context.

Many people try to misuse Islam, Islam is not for politics. A senior member in PDF than another member does not make more knowledgeable person, i do not know what he said.

Let me ask you and others Bangladeshis a question, since you guys are going though an internal turmoil.

You know that the café bars where young boys and girls mix together and smoke hookah are bad and forbidden in Islam. This is what hefazat guys are saying and they have lots f followers both in bd and this forum. But you are ruled by a govt who doesn't make law in accordance with Islam. So what as a pious Muslim should do?

1. Just be observant Muslim yourself and don't indulge in haram activities and let other mind their own business. But that would mean turning a blind eye towards all the haram activities you know are bad, it's like letting someone to murder a person because it's none f your concern. An ideal Muslim, if ideal Muslim means imitating the life of early Muslims, shouldn't do that.

Now you can say what was valid and reasonable for early Muslims in that time line is no longer valid in present time, but that would mean innovation of something which is final and eternal.

2. Declare a war against govt and crate a khalifate which wouldn't follow the western sicularism. But this would push the country to brink of anarchy and kill thousands if not millions of people.

3. Use terror as a tool and kill those guys who were indulging in those forbidden activities. Anyone would think twice before daring to do it once again.

Don't you think the last option is more pragmatic and effective (as seen in Afghanistan for example) to implement? And there's a pattern and merit to what these guys are doing and they are not necessarily "atheist".

@Chinese-Dragon I think the last word from people like us should be that there will always be apologists. Hypocrisy runs deep in all such strains..examine it yourself.."USA is the great evil nation set against Islam" BUT the Uighur are begging for its help and the help of a principle US ally against China. "China is oppressing the Uighur and oppressing Islam" BUT Pakistan will always entreat China to be favorable towards it and act on its behalf in Kashmir against India. The Russians are good because they support Iran BUT the same Russia is "haraam" for having fought the Islamic Shura in Chechnya. Any country which defends its territory from their extremism is evil- but they will openly ask the very same countries to "do the right thing" and intervene on their behalf elsewhere.

You have Bangladeshis demanding jihad and arming of Rohingya Muslims because "Buddhists in Myanmar" are oppressing them. One cartoon gets drawn of the prophet and the whole world must burn..the thousands of monasteries that once dotted Afghanistan though are trash for them to crush and throw about. The temples they've destroyed over the ages were unimportant..wherever they form a significant number they will demand to be treated as per their religion..as if everyone else is the child of a lesser god. Not once have I seem a Buddhist, Hindu, Christian demand such a thing in a country where he is an emigrant. And then all of us are to be blamed for the violence perpetrated on us.

Indian Muslims on the other hand are largely tolerant, they understand how to live in peace..many are very patriotic and dutiful..there are some rotten elements but that one can find anywhere. But they have learnt to live in peace and to demand their rights..legitimate rights through a proper mandate rather than bombs and guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting detail,

Ms. Lu, 23, had become interested in Christianity, said a fellow Chinese student at Boston University, Lu Meixu, who is not related but is also from Shenyang.

Ms. Lu’s own final message on Weibo was posted on Monday. It showed a picture of a bowl of Chinese fried bread and said, “My wonderful breakfast.” Ms. Lu, shown on her Weibo page as a petite woman with thick shoulder-length hair, said there that she enjoyed food, music and finance. Other Facebook photos showed her at Toah Nipi, a Christian retreat center in southern New Hampshire.

“She said she wanted to have a boyfriend as soon as possible, because her family was worried that if she couldn’t find a boyfriend they would have to help,” said Lu Meixu, her friend also studying at Boston University. “She hoped she could meet ‘the one’ as soon as possible.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/world/asia/china-mourns-the-death-of-student-in-boston-blast.html

Finally USA will change the status of checin rebels,freedom fighters to 'terrorists' and stop their support.
Russians win.

I live in the US....they were NEVER regarded as anything but bandits and terrorist. We were amazed at how long they held off the Russians....but I remember news articles of the day (I'm not 20), and they were painted as bandits and kidnappers.....no one was safe in the region (very few positive stories about them)

We strongly condemn any such act. As Prophet Muhammad said killing one human is like killing entire humanity. Islam strictly forbids killing any women or children. People who kill innocent and call themselves Muslims have never read the teachings of Islam.

But, I would ask the Americans to develop a bit of empathy. In their senseless wars the blood of innocent Muslims is being spilled like water, but one event in Boston and they are all on fire. Would they like seeing New York presenting a similar catastrophic scene as Baghdad. Are citizens of other countries inferior to mighty Americans? Americans aren't going to live in their comfort zones for long if they don't consider others as humans as well.

We strongly condemn any such act. As Prophet Muhammad said killing one human is like killing entire humanity. Islam strictly forbids killing any women or children. People who kill innocent and call themselves Muslims have never read the teachings of Islam.

But, I would ask the Americans to develop a bit of empathy. In their senseless wars the blood of innocent Muslims is being spilled like water, but one event in Boston and they are all on fire. Would they like seeing New York presenting a similar catastrophic scene as Baghdad. Are citizens of other countries inferior to mighty Americans? Americans aren't going to live in their comfort zones for long if they don't consider others as humans as well.
Spare US the hyperbole. Before you call those wars 'senseless', take a look at the mess that is the ME long before Iraq/Afghanistan and explain how much sense your own Muslims' wars made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom