What's new

US airdrops supplies in east Afghanistan

I would be interested to get some gain out of the situation. (Pakistan not getting some of the weaponry US promised). Is there weapons whose delivery has not been completed? If not I would suggest US to use their delivery to leverage in opening the supply routes. If we can get some of their BVR missiles or F-16 upgrades delayed that will be awesome.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

look its not about crossing pakistan airspace, as said in article, due to blockage of land routes becoz of snow, the supplies are airlifted

They started from Kanhdhar, so their is no Pakistani airspace involved. I will be very happy if this relationship breaks.

why should the yankees hardwork like this when they have a much easier way in front of them!

may be yaankes are too dumb to see it!

idiot yankes!
why couldn't they open their yes and take the simple way in front of them!

80 - 100 every week every month 100's of trucks supply...

Tanks
Bombs, bullets and Missiles
Food
huge amount of oil

Air Supply ????? lol @ those who think its possible for the US to provide all these things via air transport!

hahahahah yes off-course they are already doing well against taliban best of luck ok:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well they are well supplied so yes, if we have to rely on our own logistical capability, there will not be too much of a degradation of supply. If there is, the troops will be pulled before that becomes an issue.

Very well supplied over there, not enough to last to 2014 when hopefully the troops leave but enough to last by supplementing by air and the overland route through the north. Do you guys think the US will crash and burn without the supply routes through Pakistan?

Very well supplied over there, not enough to last to 2014 when hopefully the troops leave but enough to last by supplementing by air and the overland route through the north. Do you guys think the US will crash and burn without the supply routes through Pakistan?

I think Chinese are speaking two languages, on one hand they blamed Uighur militants linked to Al-Qaida and don't want US abrupt withdrawal from Afghanistan in fear that it will spill in Xinjiang. But they are also showing their support to Pakistan and abusing US.

There is also a huge amount of waste over there: steak and lobster and even ice being flown in, hiring and flying in third country nationals to do work that should be contracted to Afghans. If we engaged in more commerce with Afghans that would also help solidify relations. These huge mega bases are not necessary and only help distance us from the local populace. We need to get off the bases and rent property from locals to use as community bases. The US rents vehicles from KBR for more than the vehicles are worth. Hopefully the tightening of the supply chain would cut out this waste and only bring in the essentials: beans, bullets and band aids.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

I think Chinese are speaking two languages, on one hand they blamed Uighur militants linked to Al-Qaida and don't want US abrupt withdrawal from Afghanistan in fear that it will spill in Xinjiang. But they are also showing their support to Pakistan and abusing US.

No one in the region wants an unstable Afg. I think the only way to help stabilize Afg is through regional cooperation, not possible without.

Pakistan is done listening to US fairy tales about afghanistan USSR were the good guys and we made a mistake now .. GO AWAY bad dream

Assalam alaikum

Again indian doing their best, chaploooosi

TARIQ

The thread was busted long ago. But since the title fits to hurt Pakistan's ego you would like to continue. Its not chaploosi but cognitive ability to understand things which i think you do not have.

obama wants to get out of afghanistan so that he can rally support for the upcoming next general elections....american senators belonging to zionist lobby on the other hand dont want that........they want to weaken Nuclear Pakistan at the expense of Americans only to follow in the footsteps of their father of occupation mr ben gurion who declared Pakistan an enemy in 1948...........
Obama on the other hand is fearing that he will be tried for war-crimes and voilation of international law that he has been committing durin his term if he loses the next term....
With Snow hitting Afghanistan soon.....no road route for nato via Pakistan and Russia threatening to close the supply route....Uncle sam is becoming disoriented day by day........
Crippling euro and with an almost bankrupt economy,unprecedented rate of un-employment in USA....average american is paying for zionist aspirations............Americans are now asking questions like do childrens of Americans senators and politicians also serve in american military?
Americans are wondering who will bring back all the tanks and stuff back home that was shipped into Afghanistan for 10 years long years if Pakistan and Russia both close the Nato supply route forever and taleban blow up landing strips in Afghanistan and who would be responsible for that economic loss???:agree:

Back
Top Bottom