What's new

URI | Official Teaser

This is not correct, the actors don't seem to be covered with leopard shit and piss.

Convince?
Oh please, you lot would still be denying the surgical strikes if you were on our side witnessing the pain levied to terrorists by the Para SF.

Do you know anyone who actually believes that India carried out 'Surgical Strikes' in Pakistan?
The operational term surgical strike has a different meaning to the world than what you Indians presume it to be.

What you call circular everyone else calls rational. If you want anyone to believe your claims, you need to provide evidence.

We did give you proof in the form of videos but like I said no amount of proof would be enough for some people to believe they were punished.

Do you know anyone who actually believes that India carried out 'Surgical Strikes' in Pakistan?
The operational term surgical strike has a different meaning to the world than what you Indians presume it to be.

Now you are debating semantics the point is, the Para SF came inside "your territory" and killed terrorists.

We did give you proof

No, you haven't.

in the form of videos

About a year after the attack took place. There were also plenty of other problems with said videos, as has been discussed before.

The villagers reported no activity, your story doesn't add up, you never gave sufficient evidence, no militants were buried at the time, and the PA never launched a counter attack.

This attack never happened.

100 jooty or 100 piyaaz khany wali qaum . uri main maar bhi kha li or oper se apni hero geeri ki film bhi bana li :lol:

Now you are debating semantics the point is, the Para SF came inside "your territory" and killed terrorists.

That is the worst advice given while drunk. You took it seriously

No, you haven't.

Yes we have.
But like I said, no amount of proof would be enough for pakistanis to believe something they know incriminates them.

About a year after the attack took place.

So what?

There were also plenty of other problems with said videos, as has been discussed before.

Nitpicking and denial basically.
I haven't seen any legitimate "problems that were discussed".

The villagers reported no activity, your story doesn't add up,

Any "reported activity" coming from pak territory should be taken with a fist full of salt.

The way(over the top) PA and your media reacted to something "supposedly untrue" should have convinced anyone that something did happen; something that irked PA and the relevant pak authorities responsible for sending in terrorists so much so that they would engage a nuclear state for over a year.

you never gave sufficient evidence,

Videos are sufficient enough evidence.

no militants were buried at the time,

Again, since the whole point is PA using the said terrorists against India(which pak has been doing and lying about it for a very long time), I don't see any reason why you lot would simply up and accept where the terrorists were buried after the surgical strikes.

and the PA never launched a counter attack.

Really?
The hostilities(the most dangerous between India and pak since the beginning of this millennium) for over a year straight after the surgical strikes were what?

This attack never happened.

As I said, the way pak reacted in the media and in the border proves that the "surgical strikes" did happen, otherwise why react so heavy handedly, because rhetoric is exchanged almost every month between both the sides, no reason to engage in skirmishes over "supposed lies".

Yes we have.

No, you really haven't. This has been discussed to death so please save yourself from further embarrassment.

Are you really that stupid?

I haven't seen any legitimate "problems that were discussed".

Because you don't want to get out of your echo chamber.

The way(over the top) PA and your media reacted to something "supposedly untrue" should have convinced anyone that something did happen; something that irked PA and the relevant pak authorities

On the contrary, the confidence of the PA shows that nothing occurred at all.

responsible for sending in terrorists so much so that they would engage a nuclear state for over a year.

That's been the norm for decades.

Videos are sufficient enough evidence.

Not if they're released a year later, have problems of their own, and the overall details of the story don't add up.

I don't see any reason why you lot would simply up and accept where the terrorists were buried after the surgical strikes.

Once again, you have demonstrated your profound ignorance. Militants receive some pretty big funerals and their organisations as well the villages these people come from love to talk about these deceased militants like they're superheroes.

Really?
The hostilities(the most dangerous between India and pak since the beginning of this millennium) for over a year straight after the surgical strikes were what?

Those were just regular skirmishes, they occur rather frequently on the LOC.

Back
Top Bottom