What's new

Urgent Help needed - Report this guy

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi I had been waiting for him to make a mistake and he has done it.
Please report this guy as he is clearly sharing hacked material on twitter

Please confirm if reported..

If any of his bhakt fellows are seeing this please tell him he might have hawk eyes (on some unsecured websites🤣) but we have eyes not just of c*rrylickers like him but also on his masters...

And not just his masters but their masters too, be it conventional or be it cyber space..

But unlike them we do not show-off and hamare "Kando" ko unke apne log cheekh cheekh k btate hain😉 and hamare "kand" sirf unsecured websites pe ee nai hote

#Shaheens #cyberespionage

Hi I had been waiting for him to make a mistake and he has done it.
Please report this guy as he is clearly sharing hacked material on twitter
You could've reported him when he posted something that looks like classified designs of aircraft like two weeks back (although A/C looks basic) from PAC Kamra. Aren't these things not supposed to be out, or is he just joking about it? Like info can be faked or something. It very well has AMF PAC Kamra logo on it.

And you're talking about low-quality website that was hacked that you tacked him for a while. 🙃

You could've reported him when he posted something that looks like classified designs of aircraft like two weeks back (although A/C looks basic) from PAC Kamra. Aren't these things not supposed to be out, or is he just joking about it? Like info can be faked or something. It very well has AMF PAC Kamra logo on it.

And you're talking about low-quality website that was hacked that you tacked him for a while. 🙃
This is hacking which can get him suspended... as for other stuff that might be hacking.. or might photo-shopped like the picture of passport he put 😆 I mean he is so dumb that he couldn't even figure out Armed forces personal do not take passport pictures in uniform 😆

And even if he hacked Mushakh stuff, more than that is available online if you dig deep enough.. I chose this tweet as it violated Twitter policy... and tell him k tadakda ho jaye soon he will have no place on twitter 😉 yeh jitne accounts bnaye ga utne udvae ge 😆

And hacking an unsecured website is easy, its early part of penetrative testing if you do cyber security courses or degrees here in UK.. but this stuff is considered violation for twitter policy..

Btw you had to wait for him to respond so that you can respond here 🤣 tell Bajrangi that next time atleast have some guts to put full screenshot of what I write on here 🤭 so that scam center drop-out knows k jaha pe uska kam khatam hota he waha se idr UK sekhna start karte hain 🤣
Situation of cyber security in Pakistan is shit, I won't be surprised if people handling jf17 block 3 are communicating critical info on Gmail with their dob as password
Important stuff never reaches intranet let alone internet mere bahi.. according to people I talked to.. these things they post are available on internet even tho if they claim they have hacked it.. but yeah we need SSL protected websites which this 10 year old won't be able to hack 😄

Last edited:
He reads your comments bruh! He posted an entire article video looks like a manual :rofl:

In an unconnected scenario. Dayum!

Tera PKG to delete kar k bhaag gya video 🤣 G jall gyi kya uski ? 🤣

Anyways defacing a website is well easy as for claims of having files and claiming not even 1% thats BS... I mean I am still laughing he posted photo-shopped passport picture where person was wearing uniform:rofl: and you believe he isnt making stuff up.. 🤣

I can do much more than that but we are bound by law and do not live in lawless india 😆 land of scammers.. this PKG is also a scam center dropout.. he blocked me when I told his reality on twitter few months ago :rofl:

On a separate note this is level of human espionage...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom