What's new

Urdu is back in Bangladesh!!!!

Urdu is a beautiful language often associated with Islam. Imho SA muslim community should adapt Urdu as their official language.

yes, it is a beautiful lang. but why should anyone adapt alien lang instead of one's mothertongue? it is not fair.:tsk::disagree:

instead, one can learn the new language as well but priority should always be given to mothertongue and motherland.:)

yes, it is a beautiful lang. but why should anyone adapt alien lang instead of one's mothertongue? it is not fair.:tsk::disagree:

instead, one can learn the new language as well but priority should always be given to mothertongue and motherland.:)

Only about 10% speak Urdu as a mother language. It's very easy to adopt for Muslim because it has a lot of Arabic and Persian word. ......:enjoy:

Only about 10% speak Urdu as a mother language. It's very easy to adopt for Muslim because it has a lot of Arabic and Persian word. ......:enjoy:

bro, there seems to be confusion, I was saying that why should a bengali muslim or tamilian muslim or african muslim give up his mothertongue and adapt urdu as the official lang? isnt it unfair?

nevertheless, I am sure urdu is a beautiful lang and its links with arabic will make it very attractive to all muslims.:)

So all that killing on both sides was a drama suported by India and others to alienate Muslims in sub-continent so that they are not a challenge to India in Kashmir and other places such as Sikhs uprising and attack on Sikh holy place and arbitrary killing of Sikhs.

Muslim were meant to be together, that was the reason Pakistan was created, Urdu was suppose to be their National language and Pakistan had to overcome feudal lord system and traitors, But no body was willing to give it a chance and a after lots of killing of Muslim they are talking now. Why not to talk before killing so many.

Last edited:
Arrey Mian beech me hum bhi hai.. kyoon na saari sarhaden khatm kar daalen...Humse aise bhi narazgi kiya.. Bas fir Lahore se car me baithna aur seedhe Dhaka jakar dam lena... Lucknow me raat guajarna...

RK

Well said my friend.

Urdu is a beautiful language often associated with Islam. Imho SA muslim community should adapt Urdu as their official language.

That was the start point of the rationale for Bangladesh.

It is true it is a beautiful language.

yes gr8...............i hv notion about some BANGLA DESHI journalists hv started TEHREEKAY TAKMEELAY PAKISTAN with cooperation of PAKISTANI journalists...........its a good sign:pakistan:

any place where they gather? Its interesting to note such development..

by the way they should never use Abbrivation of their movement. its TTP :azn:

I used to read & enjoy Urdu newspaper of India.....Is there any ONLINE URDU newspaper available in Bangladesh??
Actually i read it somewhere that there are some Masjids in BD that give weekly JUMMA summons in URDU....which means to me is that few % of BD population understand our language

same language can boast lots of things... i.e common markets and lots of other things ... Best of luck to our Bangladeshi brothers ... Great initiative

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom