What's new

Update: Two soldiers killed, eight others injured following a wild fire at a sniper firing range

@Khafee @Windjammer
What I have observed that it only possible that they are in range with extra dry grass piles of wood soaked with kerosene otherwise firing range especially for army is an open area and muzzle fire can only kill ants stand right below the barrel....But Indians are creative people they created new ways of dying or least showing reasons...

Now I am guessing their will be more goofs of death in coming days since bodies in freezers start spoiling and summer almost approached.

350 is a big figure let me guess one more plot ISI poisoned Indian ration especially liqueur and 300 died on spot but main problem is rooting bodies so add up another drunk soldier felt bad for so many deaths and on the spot he did the Kriya Karam.....Kahani Khalaas....

@Khafee @Windjammer
What I have observed that it only possible that they are in range with extra dry grass piles of wood soaked with kerosene otherwise firing range especially for army is an open area and muzzle fire can only kill ants stand right below the barrel....But Indians are creative people they created new ways of dying or least showing reasons...

Now I am guessing their will be more goofs of death in coming days since bodies in freezers start spoiling and summer almost approached.

350 is a big figure let me guess one more plot ISI poisoned Indian ration especially liqueur and 300 died on spot but main problem is rooting bodies so add up another drunk soldier felt bad for so many deaths and on the spot he did the Kriya Karam.....Kahani Khalaas....

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/upda...t-a-sniper-firing-range.611861/#post-11341887

I guess it's feasible. Some large caliber rifles do need to be shot with care; 12.7 mør for instance does produce a large flame, but it's directed away from the ground by the rifle's muzzle break.

20170622HR-4277.t594e1b9e.m800.xd5XiuICV.jpg

Notice where the flame goes?

201809060151JVE--2.t5b98a458.m800.xCg4ikQ7Q.jpg

AA_NL_KAVESK_35.t55784906.m800.x2TyjrBMj.jpg

Smaller calibers like .338 shouldn't produce enough flame to ignite anything but the driest grasses, and the chance is even less if the rifle is suppressed or has a compensator or muzzle break, as they should.

20171011FR_-8545.t59de6762.m800.xZwcD_HUQ.jpg

It's feasible, but I've shot and have seen rifles shot in dry, wooded and grassy areas with no issues.

20170621HR-2810.t594d132d.m800.xEuvPk8oM.jpg

Last edited:
Update: Two soldiers killed, eight others injured following a wild fire at a sniper firing range. Dry leaves and grass near muzzle caught fire due to spark. —Indian Media
What a ridiculous story that is

@Khafee @Windjammer

Or the soldiers were in wheelchairs...

I guess it's feasible. Some large caliber rifles do need to be shot with care; 12.7 mør for instance does produce a large flame, but it's directed away from the ground by the rifle's muzzle break.

20170622HR-4277.t594e1b9e.m800.xd5XiuICV.jpg

Notice where the flame goes?

201809060151JVE--2.t5b98a458.m800.xCg4ikQ7Q.jpg

AA_NL_KAVESK_35.t55784906.m800.x2TyjrBMj.jpg

Smaller calibers like .338 shouldn't produce enough flame to ignite anything but the driest grasses, and the chance is even less if the rifle is suppressed or has a compensator or muzzle break, as they should.

20171011FR_-8545.t59de6762.m800.xZwcD_HUQ.jpg

It's feasible, but I've shot and have seen rifles shot in dry, wooded and grassy areas with no issues.
Still wild fire takes long time to spraed and become life threatening...
Were the soldiers in Wheel chairs~?

Clearly Indian causalities resulting by Pakistan Army action at LOC. No second thoughts. Everybody now knows how India hides their causalities and reveal their counts in some cooked up random incident like this.

I.making a guess that 3 or 4 out of injured will also die... Making casuality fihure what we said it was a day ago

This accident happened in the state of MP, btw have pakistanis given the credit of this accident to their army already?

Clearly Indian causalities resulting by Pakistan Army action at LOC. No second thoughts. Everybody now knows how India hides their causalities and reveal their counts in some cooked up random incident like this.
May i know who is that everybody?

This accident happened in the state of MP, btw have pakistanis given the credit of this accident to their army already?
Simple..to cover up losses, we took men from LOC, dumped them in MP, put on fire..and voila...accidental deaths...!!

Back
Top Bottom