What's new

Update of FATF Meeting: Outcomes FATF Plenary, 21-23 February 2018

Because they won't let Saeed go and claim his innocence and then they can't even prove it at the bloody International forum. The people that have died for our war on terror and the country that has suffered doesn't deserve this shite. Either get rid of Hafiz or f*cking prove his innocence. This is a joke.
Sorry to say you are too emotional about this matter............ but can you tell me that how a single person is challenging for whole world including Super power America???

Sorry to say you are too emotional about this matter............ but can you tell me that how a single person is challenging for whole world including Super power America???
I am emotional on this matter and you should be too. And which single person Hafiz?

AREN'T YOU HURT?? We have our ministers running around claiming victory (which btw wasn't even a victory only a 3 month reprieve) and then you find out that this isn't even true. Then China and K.S.A the latter of which we have sent troops to protect Al Saud's has decided to say f*ck it and place them on the list anyway. Whilst we run around protecting Saeed if he's some kind of angel. Well which one is it? They can't fix the issue one way or the other.
I said we are all hurt. But thing is if you do what US is saying tomorrow they will find another one and then on and on. Its not first time Pakistan is in grey list isnt ? First ask those people who elect such leader who cant see these things coming what they all gather for maryam nawaz boot polish? they cant even put togher a media cell team for pakistan but they do have team for their party to put forwards msg on international platforms for their party. I am not surprised if tomorrow US attack Pakistan and Saudia keep.silence because they dont care about Pakistan and we as pakistaniz are easily become happy when ever US or Saudia throw bone at us. We send troop on what condition do you know? I dont atleast. May be they paid us where is that money gone?

HS is an idiot who went way above his head. If you can't handle other people criticizing the Army then that's your problem. They are not a Godly institution.
I think this is too much now............. if you decide to support the Indian narrative than please go forward and join Brahamdog's camp...... where you can also meet with tariq fateh

China didnt vote in favor of us looks like signal that by june they will surely do something as they have huge investment with us as of Saudia i never reply in those thread where saudia show support fir pakistan for one day. They cant go against US and that's it.

Now pakistan Put huge fees on NATO. Pakistan was in grey list from 2013-2015 so whats the deal?
Hats off to the ppl who vote for nawaz and zardari.
But now impact will be deadlier.Global banking has changed now.Foreign banks would no longer be willing to work & would hamper future investment too.

HS is an idiot who went way above his head. If you can't handle other people criticizing the Army then that's your problem. They are not a Godly institution.
be happy Indians like your replies. wow

But now impact will be deadlier.Global banking has changed now.Foreign banks would no longer be willing to work & would hamper future investment too.
are these heavier than the sanctions we have faced after nuclear test? We will come out of it for sure. There is always back support for a country which is back door politics. They dont come forward but behind they all support some how one country or other even they say they dont.

I think this is too much now............. if you decide to support the Indian narrative than please go forward and join Brahamdog's camp...... where you can also meet with tariq fateh
Lol piss off idiot. Why don't you go join their camp if you're so unwilling to listen to other opinion? Joker.

Reuters article is quotting Indian source....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom