What's new

UP: Mother of 2 gang-raped by 5, then burnt alive in a temple in Sambhal

World tends to learn about bootlicking from Pakistan. First US then China. Lecture us on something else.
and indians have a history of boot licking. arabs, afghans, brits. i am sure your ancestors enjoyed bootlicking of muslim rulers for 1000 years the most.:lol:

World tends to learn about bootlicking from Pakistan. First US then China. Lecture us on something else.
But as per india and US.. Pak has been butt fukin you guys ? Double game n whatnot?

As for bootlicking.. how ironic .. you forgot when you were allowing CIA to station in india, fly U-2s, place nuclear powered devices to spy on china...

And getting America to send military aid.. just like you did for USSR..

Last edited:
As you now know what's running this forum, I guess you are intelligent enough to find out the way to close this forum ....... #StopRapes
continue with this and local ISP's will automatically ban it.

and indians have a history of boot licking. arabs, afghans, brits. i am sure your ancestors enjoyed bootlicking of muslim rulers for 1000 years the most.:lol:

You must be thinking you were a part of invading forces...keep up the delusions. They rampaged modern day Pakistan then reached India.

Your next move would be to declare yourself to be some Arab and Aryan blue eyed pharaoh...lol.

Anyways you are from some delusionistan or something and go easy on the opiuim.

You must be thinking you were a part of invading forces...keep up the delusions. They rampaged modern day Pakistan then reached India.

Your next move would be to declare yourself to be some Arab and Aryan blue eyed pharaoh...lol.

but still you can tchange the reality that you guys have always been good at boot licking. at least our ancestors ruled india for thousands of years while you were busy in boot licking.

But as per india and US.. Pak has been butt fukin you guys ? Double gane n whatnot?

As for bootlicking.. how ironic .. you forgot when you were allowing CIA to station in india, fly U-2s, place nuclear powered devices to spy on china...

And getting America to send military aid.. just like you did for USSR..

Lol you should think of butt fuking...isn't that the culture somewhere in your area. Keep that to yourself.

And the rest of the post is gibberish, nuclear powered devices ? Spy on.china ? Lol we have satellites and Americans did not help us, they helped you overthrow USSR, wading in American money and weapons. Created monsters just like ISIS which blows up time and again in Pakistan.

RIP

Disgusting rape culture

PDF RSSers should stop embracing that sick culture

but still you can tchange the reality that you guys have always been good at boot licking. at least our ancestors ruled india for thousands of years while you were busy in boot licking.

I knew you were a fairy pharoh....lol. again go easy on the opium.

It is here that India’s outrageous culture of son-preference enables widespread reproductive control, including but not limited to illegal sex-selective abortions and female infanticide. It is here that Indian courts hesitate to intrude by criminalizing marital rape. And it is here that strictures of caste, religion, and sexuality inhibit women’s freedom with fatal consequences. To seek punitive justice for women and girls in such a culture is little more than melodrama. The real task at hand is to shift attitudes toward sexual violence at the level of the family. It’s not enough to mourn for rape victims post-facto as India’s daughters; it’s more important to accept the fact that the rapists are India's sons.

continue with this and local ISP's will automatically ban it.

I cant understand your stand on this issue. Is the problem here the rape or news and replies about rape? Why are these brutal inhuman rapes and murders happening in India? I have never been to India myself. I dont know anything about your culture or beliefs. Written laws may or may not be enough however every culture,religion etc should have strict rules and harsh punishment against rapes and murders. Cant you give a proper explanation or insight to this problem?

@Gadkari you rapists supporting Mothfcuker.... See what your state @ssholes are doing to this country !!! You and your cm are curse to this country..

Now ccome up with another thread titled UP cm is thrusting fear on the criminals but the rapists themselves are supported by his party and RSS.... You cunt hole.

Wow Just Wow The Widow Of The Soviet Union And Present Mistress Of USA Is Telling Us About Bootlicking

You must be thinking you were a part of invading forces...keep up the delusions. They rampaged modern

I Don't Have To I Am A Pashtun Remember Ghauri???Suri??Khilji???Tughluq????

Oh Yeah Does Abdali Ring A Bell???????

I Am Sure Your Mommy Has A Great Memories Of Tarain

Back
Top Bottom