What's new

Unseen Video Of Rangers Raid @ 90 MQM HQ

Now what MQM supporters have to say About that.,..... Phar k rkh di hai wese Mubashir Luqman ne (sorry For Bad Words)

Conspiracy........................

Why can't you people leave MQM alone? They have so many important jobs to do........ Without them the extortion, killing, loot, harassing, raping industry is facing downfall.

The current killing index went down all times low in Killing market after this raid.

Edit: Sorry I just updated myself with the "Bhatta Khor" industry figures, overall very bearish trend I must say, prices of PPP's and ANP's stocks have somehow remained constant but MQM's are suffering downfall trend. Loss of / missing strategic assets is being quoted to have contributed for this downfall trend of MQM in this industry. It is expected in coming days that PPP, ANP and some other small scale Bhatta Khor industires will soon see same confiscation of strategic assets by state.

Last edited:
Please don't forget to water altaf hussain's plants. His gardener was taken away by rangers.

By plants you mean these plants? :what:

10pcs-Potted-Insectivorous-Plant-Seeds-Venus-Flytrap-Seeds-extra-30pcs-orchid-seed-as-gift.jpg

Conspiracy........................

Why can't you people leave MQM alone? They have so many important jobs to do........ Without them the extortion, killing, loot, harassing, raping industry is facing downfall.

The current killing index went down all times low in Killing market after this raid.
Even better,they are saying , TTP and othershave deliberately stopped their killing spree just to perceive MQM was behind the target killing.How low can they get ?

Even better,they are saying , TTP and othershave deliberately stopped their killing spree just to perceive MQM was behind the target killing.How low can they get ?

With TTP's a$$ on fire, They (MQM) must be missing TTP big time, like other criminals who adopted name of TTP to conduct their business and are now on run or are hiding after seeing what happened to TTP. :enjoy:

True..............................

Back
Top Bottom