What's new

Unsecured Islands Around Mumbai : Security threat ?

Neither ISI nor RAw can do Anything . YOu do realize how faar mumbai is from Lakshdweep ??

MORE THAN 600 Miles AT LEAST

These islands that I have mentioned are barely few kilometers away from Mumbai.....

they have nothing to do about Lakshadweep !!!

these islands despite being very close to Mumbai ...are left un occupied ....

their strategic as well as economical potential have been ignored by governments as well as Navy !

Uttan Vashi island

Uttan Vashi , mumbai - Google Maps

ambu island
Ambu island , mumbai - Google Maps

Mehti Khada
Mehti Khada , Mumbai - Google Maps

Posha Peer
Poshpir island , Mumbai - Google Maps

Last edited:
These islands that I have mentioned are barely few kilometers away from Mumbai.....

they have nothing to do about Lakshadweep !!!

these islands despite being very close to Mumbai ...are left un occupied ....

their strategic as well as economical potential have been ignored by governments as well as Navy !

Uttan Vashi island

Uttan Vashi , mumbai - Google Maps

ambu island
Ambu island , mumbai - Google Maps

Mehti Khada
Mehti Khada , Mumbai - Google Maps

Posha Peer
Poshpir island , Mumbai - Google Maps

Well second and third post talk about lakshdweep . Regarding these islands , most of them are tourist attractions and a few places to have rave parties but nonetheless they should be developed and secured .

Well second and third post talk about lakshdweep . Regarding these islands , most of them are tourist attractions and a few places to have rave parties but nonetheless they should be developed and secured .

Yes . But I posted about these other islands strewn in Arabian sea ...just to emphasise my primary point .
you see many of these other Arabian sea islands are far away from indian main land ...many much closer to Maldives ..

these islands can be used as stop gate by terrorists , smugglers , pirates .

More so India needs to exercise its authority by occupying these islands .

Indian government can lease these islands , so that they will develop as tourist attractions ...

Economy of countries like Maldives is totally dependent on tourism .

By developing these islands will serve dual purpose ...one we will stamp our authority ...second it will generate sizable revenue ....

I simply do not understand stupidity of our governments in ignoring vast potential of these islands .

India has large number of 'filthy' rich people who will be willing to invest in such projects .

anyway islands are left un-used ...unoccupied they can be put to some good use .

and as far as islands around Mumbai are concerned , they need to be secured for the obvious reasons .

even these islands can be developed into resorts if they are of no particular use to Navy , coast guards .

right now we are not using them for either purpose .

Back
Top Bottom