What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Never being fall in love with anyone...so can't know really how you guys feel. But something is start changing in me from past few months...don't know how to call this feeling for sure it's not love (at least i think so).

I've a small buissness just started a year ago although i'm still a university student and have to complete law in upcoming years.

Now the story is:

I've a secretary and a couple of other persons working in my office, i consider them more as a colleauges then my subordinates bcz we have little age diffrence.

In the start it was a all normal to take care of them but after these last 10 months i'm having these strange feelings for her. It's kinda of weird....i don't really understand this thing, this sudden change in me. She is a very cute and intelligent girl, we often go out at saturday night along with other friends. She organised a surprise party on my birthday....we have become really good friends, i often get upset bcz of family problems, for work and she take good care of me. From the school days i was a flirty boy...just don't care about anyone feelings, all that crap and bullshit which i always used to say to girls without hasitating (i know it's a bad habit) but now i've become more sensitive and start to care about other persons. All this is making me feel awkward. I was never jealous about anyone spescially with girls....now i'm getting a bit involve in her and getting a bit jealous too. I don't have enough courage to talk with her on this matter. What is this crap? i don't understand these ugly feelings? so is this that you people call just having feelings for someone special, someone you like, you are attracted to or this is falling in love with someone? In second case i have to seriously think about it bcz it's no good to me if i fall in love with my secretary, it's bad for work enviroment and also affect my buissness. All the courses that i attended for young entrepreneurs, they stated that you must not have these things in working palce bcz it's affect your working enviroment and buissness. In the last if my father get to knew about all this he will for sure kick her out from the office and will get mad at me!

Guys i really don't know what to do....i was the one who always make fun of others when they come up with such stories, all those lovers which were upset bcz of love situations and now i'm the one who's getting through all this. It's really weird :frown: :confused:

Never being fall in love with anyone...so can't know really how you guys feel. But something is start changing in me from past few months...don't know how to call this feeling for sure it's not love (at least i think so).

I've a small buissness just started a year ago although i'm still a university student and have to complete law in upcoming years.

Now the story is:

I've a secretary and a couple of other persons working in my office, i consider them more as a colleauges then my subordinates bcz we have little age diffrence.

In the start it was a all normal to take care of them but after these last 10 months i'm having these strange feelings for her. It's kinda of weird....i don't really understand this thing, this sudden change in me. She is a very cute and intelligent girl, we often go out at saturday night along with other friends. She organised a surprise party on my birthday....we have become really good friends, i often get upset bcz of family problems, for work and she take good care of me. From the school days i was a flirty boy...just don't care about anyone feelings, all that crap and bullshit which i always used to say to girls without hasitating (i know it's a bad habit) but now i've become more sensitive and start to care about other persons. All this is making me feel awkward. I was never jealous about anyone spescially with girls....now i'm getting a bit involve in her and getting a bit jealous too. I don't have enough courage to talk with her on this matter. What is this crap? i don't understand these ugly feelings? so is this that you people call just having feelings for someone special, someone you like, you are attracted to or this is falling in love with someone? In second case i have to seriously think about it bcz it's no good to me if i fall in love with my secretary, it's bad for work enviroment and also affect my buissness. All the courses that i attended for young entrepreneurs, they stated that you must not have these things in working palce bcz it's affect your working enviroment and buissness. In the last if my father get to knew about all this he will for sure kick her out from the office and will get mad at me!

Guys i really don't know what to do....i was the one who always make fun of others when they come up with such stories, all those lovers which were upset bcz of love situations and now i'm the one who's getting through all this. It's really weird :frown: :confused:
an advise to you first time when you feel like this take care friend its starting and if you fall belive me you will never forget her ever atleast you love a girl were you have chances to marry her otherwise life will be hell belive me real hell:)

nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mera bhai nhi hai phir? yaar ok ab no more joke promise aysy nhi jana yaar plzzzzzzzz.ok back on topic guys:tup:

aray imran bhai ma naraz thori ho k gaya tha ,ma tau dosri threads and forum check karne gaya tha,ma bhala apse kese naraz ho sakta hon ,ap aesay hi serious hogaye:cheers:

aray imran bhai ma naraz thori ho k gaya tha ,ma tau dosri threads and forum check karne gaya tha,ma bhala apse kese naraz ho sakta hon ,ap aesay hi serious hogaye:cheers:

so sweet jani i care my friends alot and dont wanna see you angry or sad .atleast not with me:thinktank:

sergente rehan

i think its just an attraction .give yourself sometime and let time to clear-up things in your mind then you will come to conclusion

so sweet jani i care my friends alot and dont wanna see you angry or sad .atleast not with me:thinktank:

meri tension mat liya karo buzurgau jab tak ma ic forum ma hon apse naraz nahin honay wala .you are too good of a person :cheers:

meri tension mat liya karo buzurgau jab tak ma ic forum ma hon apse naraz nahin honay wala .you are too good of a person :cheers:

really i was thinking you hurt from our jokes thats why leaving.per tum pakki mitti ke bany ho:lol:

Imran bhai....... :lol: have u done PHD in tharkology? hahah ur the life of this thread!

an advise to you first time when you feel like this take care friend its starting and if you fall belive me you will never forget her ever atleast you love a girl were you have chances to marry her otherwise life will be hell belive me real hell:)

Imran bhai my life will become a hell bcz i'm not sure to want or think to have serious love story with her for one main reason:

She's an italian girl and not Muslim although his grandparents are Muslims but she's Christian better to say she has no religion. For this even if i have such future plans then there is a big NO by my family! My case is a really diffrent case....anyway i hope to figure out soon what's going on with me....:cry:

sergente rehan

i think its just an attraction .give yourself sometime and let time to clear-up things in your mind then you will come to conclusion

I hope so then everything will be OK!:tup:

For me LOVE = something painfull, crazy, stupid and make your life a real ----> HELL!

So better to stay away from such things.

Imran bhai my life will become a hell bcz i'm not sure to want or think to have serious love story with her for one main reason:

She's an italian girl and not Muslim although his grandparents are Muslims but she's Christian better to say she has no religion. For this even if i have such future plans then there is a big NO by my family! My case is a really diffrent case....anyway i hope to figure out soon what's going on with me....:cry:

I hope so then everything will be OK!:tup:

For me LOVE = something painfull, crazy, stupid and make your life a real ----> HELL!

So better to stay away from such things.

:rofl::rofl:

sergente rehan

i never expected this from you, i know you live in italy but that doesnot mean you start to love him:rofl:

To juxtapose Mani's contention that it is girls who are the culprits, I am writing the story of a friend which shows that us males can be the heart breaking party as well.
That friend of mine is extremely good looking and has a real bomb personality. Now he had this girl who was his neighbour and a friend of his younger sister.
Extremely good looking, decent and intelligent to boot. Catch we are 23/24 ish and she is 17/18 ish. We kept on telling him, larki achi hay or khud approach ker rahi hay tu tum baat tu ker k dekho, don't give her a cold shoulder kia pata wuhi tumhari kismat mein ho.
But no, he thought the age differrence to be too much. Ignored her like hell. Then got married to a girl of his parents choice (him and bhabi look good together).
That girl had just got into LUMS and a couple of other Uni's outside Lahore. She got so heartbroken that she left LUMS, went to a Uni in Isloo, but since his in-laws were in Isloo, she saw him at Monal, then she got so depressed that she started self mutilation.
Her parents got her packed off to a Uni in dubai where we, get to hear that she is recovering well and is now engaged to 'gulp' a cousin of his who is working in AE.

Back
Top Bottom