What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

pakistani girls ghaas nhi daly gee is bhai ko:lol::P

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

try on wazerstan so they will reply you same way:rofl:

i will try from iran to baluchistan,it is safer than any border.
well i can get some help from this border.:lol::lol::lol:
@topic
internet is available,it doesnt see borders:cheers:

i couldnt sleep for whole day,but now i have forgotten.
she tried to talk to me but atlast i already knew the reality

Lol GMSS, you are sad because of your 2 months long affair.. :rofl:

no offence, but how much serious can you get in 2 months?

P.S
2 month old serious relations are just like ONS's..

Qurban jaoon Mani or Imran jaisay aashiqoon k! Ulfizi's story is quite close to my own, cept the girl in my case is still married, is happy and I'm happy for her. She is one of my best friends you see and I only rralised my feelings for her when she got engaged. At first, it was hell especially when a common friend told me that she liked me too but I had never encouraged her to think we were more than friends (tub bachay per sanad yafta munshi bannay ka bhoot sawar tha & a relationship was not even on my list of priorities). But then every thing panned out. I put my self into my work and did'nt try to forget her or anything. Just prayed for her to be happy and have always had the faith that whatever and whoever is in store for me will be the right one for me InshaAllah. Per ab ammi kehti hain '' apaiay lub te apiay ker! Meray kollon naeiin rishtay waikahy janday!'' And seriously ammi is right, keeping in view my circumstances, an arranged marriage probably won't work. Masla yeh hay k I can be best friends with girls, but can never either give out the signal or recognise one from the other party that we should be more than buddies ala my first and to date only WUB story as mentioned above. Have also asked an older female friend to act as matchmaker as have 2 other friends. Sadly most of the girls she tries to hook us up to , humein pasand nahi aatien ya hum unhein. Or jin se hum kehtay hein k hook up kerwao, apa ji sez '' tum shareef larkay ho or woh 'insert random name' to lGS/KGS/other elite schools of Lhr and Khi, ki Slist per thi apnay zamanay mein.'' Haiay jaieen tu khan jaieen. Ab tu truly I feel the need for a companion for life. Seeing the married life of my firends male or female who are married, thandi aahain nikalti hain k Kaash.....

no offence, but how much serious can you get in 2 months?

P.S
2 month old serious relations are just like ONS's..

well i am going to u.s in 1 year for ever.we decided to live there.we were ready to do marriage but i dont know rest.i was serious completely.:cry:

GMSS

tum balochiyoun ko jantay nahi ho unho ne wesay hi tumhari Saji bana k kha jani ha

wese 2 months ma serious janay day yar ,itni bhi na chor,kuch duration hi barha lay haha

well i will talk to RAW to get some support :lol:,
i dont know why people looking at the value 2 months.i was serious completely.and more ever my new gf is also chinese.:sniper:

i will try from iran to baluchistan,it is safer than any border.
well i can get some help from this border.:lol::lol::lol:
@topic
internet is available,it doesnt see borders:cheers:

Dont enter Balouchistan! We the sons of the mountains like hunting!
Watch ur mouth.... u can try the hindo women in balouchistan or ur own good looking indian women:rofl:

U dont know abt us.

redgriffin

welcome eik aur diljalay :thinktank:

Imran bhai

bachay ka isatqbal karein ,apse bohat impress ha:rofl:

:cry:Just the topic i needed to see!! BS! I just went through a really difficult break up 6 hrs back!! Hell i wish we solve our issues and do get back .. she was a real sweetheart!!!!

Oye Mani, bacha nahi 26 saala sanad yafta munshi hoon. Tum logoo ka bera gharaq ho, what did you remind me of! Now looking at a picture I took of her at her last birthday before getting married and listening to Fareeda Khanum's 'Woh Ishq Jo Hum Se Rooth Gaya''.

Back
Top Bottom