What's new

‘Unprecedented’ numbers crossing from Afghanistan to Pakistan

There are no plans.

I doubt it and the reason being is that we knew that this will happen; you can call it one of many "worst case scenario"...so I would give Pakistani Govt benefit of a doubt on this one.

I doubt it and the reason being is that we knew that this will happen; you can call it one of many "worst case scenario"...so I would give Pakistani Govt benefit of a doubt on this one.

Letting Afghans in at the request of Western powers is not wisdom.

The more you throw stones at the mud, the more mud will splash on to you.

Pakistan aided and celebrated Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan thus destabilizing it. Now Pakistan will face the most brunt of Afghan refugees.

Pakistan aided and celebrated Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan thus destabilizing it. Now Pakistan will face the most brunt of Afghan refugees.

We know how to deal with Afghans. We will drag them through our streets if they resort to mischief Hindu. Hindustan and UNHCR won't be there to save Afghan refugees.

Letting Afghans in at the request of Western powers is no wisdom.

Again it is a humanitarian crisis and I understand it is a very difficult pill to swallow keeping historical facts in mind.

You should be worried about Kashmir Resistance Version 2.0...

Again it is an humanitarian crisis and I understand it is a very difficult pill to take keeping historical facts in mind.

You should be worried about Kashmir Resistance Version 2.0...

It doesn't matter. Let things get out of hand. The people of Pakistan will drag these Afghans on the streets. We are already sick and tired of 4 million Afghans bringing their sadistic rituals to Pakistan. This time we will break their legs and turn them into orphans these Northern Alliance bacha baaz.

It doesn't matter. Let things get out of hand. The people of Pakistan will drag these Afghans on the streets. We are already sick and tired of 4 million Afghans bringing their sadistic rituals to Pakistan. This time we will break their legs and turn them into orphans these Northern Alliance bacha baaz.

Allah SWT na karey ... I hope sanity prevails and at the right time these Afghans will be repatriated back to Afghanistan.

Allah SWT na karey ... I hope sanity prevails and at the right time these Afghans will be repatriated back to Afghanistan.

It all depends on the government. If the government decides to import more Afghanistan into Pakistan things will obviously go south.

The West is shamelessly pleading Pakistan to take in more Afghan refugees. The Western powers cry when a few dozen Afghans are taken in as refugees.
We can take in refugees as long as they are supporting it financially, but history shows Pakistan has been screwed several times. Afghans got to take care of themselves. US tried really really hard, but cannot force them to stand on their feet if they keep growing poppy

We can take in refugees as long as they are supporting it financially, but history shows Pakistan has been screwed several times. Afghans got to take care of themselves. US tried really really hard, but cannot force them to stand on their feet if they keep growing poppy

I don't care to be honest. I know how things will play out eventually. Commie Afghans are scumbags. They behave like cockroaches all over. You have heard of Afghans misbehaving in Western capitals and getting beaten to pulp. It won't be any different in Pakistan.

The government thinks it can appease Western powers by taking in Afghans. The government is digging a grave for itself. When Pakistan becomes a battleground these fools will realise what they have done.

The sentiment in Pakistan against Afghan commie bastards is no secret to anyone. Let the Afghan commie join his PTM brothers. We will put them deep into the ground for once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom