What's new

Unofficial results: MQM wins Azad Kashmir assembly elections

I was seeing posts on some thread that the MQM is causing much turmoil in Karachi and were disliked.

Therefore, I find it surprising as to how MQM has won in Kashmir.

What could be the reasons?

I also thought that MQM is a Mohajir Party.

Is that correct?

Kashmir is not Mohajir.

ufff....again...... MQM had a settlement with their partner in centre that is PPPP. The PPPP party didnot participate in these two constituencies and supported the MQM candidate.

ufff....again...... MQM had a settlement with their partner in centre that is PPPP. The PPPP party didnot participate in these two constituencies and supported the MQM candidate.

uuuffffff to you! :P

I am not talking about Karachi.

I am talking about Pakistan Kashmir.

What is PPPP?

I thought there is a PPP.

uuuffffff to you! :P

I am not talking about Karachi.

I am talking about Pakistan Kashmir.

What is PPPP?

I thought there is a PPP.

this PPPP is new name of PPP, thanxs to musharraf. link

I was talking about Pakistani Kashmir Elections, where PPPP and MQM had an agreement on two seats, which went to MQM, as PPPP didnot participate in these two constituencies of Pakistani Kashmir and supported MQM to win the two seats.

got it Mohan Piyaray?

I was seeing posts on some thread that the MQM is causing much turmoil in Karachi and were disliked.

Therefore, I find it surprising as to how MQM has won in Kashmir.

What could be the reasons?

I also thought that MQM is a Mohajir Party.

Is that correct?

Kashmir is not Mohajir.

MQM is not a Muhajir Party ... educate yourself

just for 2 seats mqm played whole drama
more than 150 people had been killed 8-9 billion rupees economical loss
why altaf hussain is not coming to Pakistan if he will be died automatically mqm will be finish

just for 2 seats mqm played whole drama
more than 150 people had been killed 8-9 billion rupees economical loss
why altaf hussain is not coming to Pakistan if he will be died automatically mqm will be finish

MQM got separated for 2 seats. and Got the 2 seats.

In the meantime, ZM meets ANP leaders, Afaq Ahmed, gives statements about Urdu Speakers, reinstate commissionary system.

who is gainer and who is loser. Decide yourself.

If you are unable to understand who played the whole drama, then I can't help.

MQM got separated for 2 seats. and Got the 2 seats.

In the meantime, ZM meets ANP leaders, Afaq Ahmed, gives statements about Urdu Speakers, reinstate commissionary system.

who is gainer and who is loser. Decide yourself.

If you are unable to understand who played the whole drama, then I can't help.

was pppp government in danger without mqm ? NO ?

isnot it like mqm didnt get two seats, they restored to their old strategy of violence and got what they wanted, 2 seats and welcomed their governor mr ishrat ul abad with garlands of flowers late at night ??? what exactly was mqm rejoicing at?
link
link

and the whole Pakistan knows, when a single mqm voter,supporter, killer, or whoever is killed, their namaz-e-jinaza is on aired live on tv, with mqm leadership in it. (just like today)

so kindly this is no way forward for mqm... you should realize this, this is not Pakistan before 2002. even army is in the line of fire, what is mqm bhai culture in front of it ?

ANP is not badmash? Wtf are you high on? These scums have made no go areas in Karachi. Any person who enters their areas gets shot on sight by these people. These people own all the mafias. Landgrabbing, kidnapping, killing, stealing runs in these ANP thugs bloods. Weapons are like their jewellery. Go to Katti Pahari and see these terrorists on top of the hills. Oh yeah i forgot your not from Karachi, yet you have the nerves to make observations on what goes around here.

Even people who have lived in Karachi are of the same opinion that MQM is a racist mafia party who can't tolerate the changing demographics of Karachi therefore MQM resorts to terror tactics to in order to keep the demographics in their favor, and the only people standing in their way is the Pakhtuns and ANP.

Tu ye waja the haumat se narazgi ke ...hain..... Ab ain ge wapis LOTAY hakoomat me dobara :lol:

MQM is not a Muhajir Party ... educate yourself

hahaha yeah its a shitty party .. Muhajirs are much better human beings .. leadership of MQM have no quality that of a human being ... I wonder how much $$ you are paid to support such ***** ..

MQM is full of absconders and murderers yet they claim to be representing poor urdu speaking folks. In Karachi, I have many urdu speaking friends and they are like my brothers.. their opinion is similar to what I have stated here

Army operation should clean Karachi of this rubbish .. Ameen

Truth is bitter...but reality is reality...

Ajk elections are not election but selection and thier is no voters for voting...only power game.....i witnessed this election.....where is ppp's control thier is only ppp votes....and some people stamping on ballot papers and you know most of poling stations 100% vote poled....actuall vote casting is nearly 20%....

so this is not ht e will of people ,,this is will of govt. agencies and administrations....people of ajk defeated and will of power wins the election....

MQM did NOT win,,, after all episodes of whining & gun-shining & then reJoining they've been just given those seats
-

MQM did NOT win,,, after all episodes of whining & gun-shining & then reJoining they've been just given those seats
-

MQM = Mein Qiyoon Maanoo ... hahha MQM boys on this site are living a life of denial

Back
Top Bottom