What's new

Unofficial results for Karachi LB polls trickle in — JI, PTI & PPP Karachi chiefs fail to win

Fantastic. So now what you want to tell me is a good Punjabi can not rule Karachi, but rather you chose a complete senseless but Urdu speaking guy? Why so racists?
What good Punjabi? PTI candidates here were a joke, I wouldn't have voted for mine if he were standing for MQM, completely questionable character.

PTI has no presence here and therefore crap candidates. MQM workers actually went house to house to explain policies, PTI threw leaflets

Anyone who's living abroad has run away like a coward instead of making things here better, criticising people for their choices here while ignoring ground realities like PTI putting up some corrupt candidates
I wouldnt say that overseas Pakistani contribute a lot to our economy

What good Punjabi? PTI candidates here were a joke, I wouldn't have voted for mine if he were standing for MQM, completely questionable character.

PTI has no presence here and therefore crap candidates. MQM workers actually went house to house to explain policies, PTI threw leaflets

But few years back they went house to house with a "parchi". Also, not saying people should must've vote for PTI. But I was expecting to see different result in Karachi, because people are educated. Disappointment! You people made a party win, not a single good candidate & there's difference in it. So want to tell me all those candidates are worth winning? Phir jo Itna shor Karachitties karte Thay about the situation, were they alien? You again a made party very strong to crush the innocents.

But few years back they went house to house with a "parchi". Also, not saying people should must've vote for PTI. But I was expecting to see different result in Karachi, because people are educated. Disappointment! You people made a party win, not a single good candidate & there's difference in it. So want to tell me all those candidates are worth winning? Phir jo Itna shor Karachitties karte Thay about the situation, were they alien? You again a made party very strong to crush the innocents.
What innocents? Most target killing is done by Pashtuns in Karachi

What innocents? Most target killing is done by Pashtuns in Karachi
Bhai lived in metroville a pathan dominated region everyone has dirty hands pathans and ursu speakers dont even allow eachother to buy lands in certain localities

Chaos was because of Rangers biased operation, attacking innocents

Was it Rangers killing 15-20 people a day? Now why target killing is almost eliminated? Because of MQM goons are behind the bar.

Its been said since ages ?
The wisest political move any federal govt should have taken to take out MQM politically would be to create another province ?
If that's been done ,I'm sure MQM wouldn't be here so long , with eternal powers ?
MQM cleverly gets its powers of being , left alone & been targeted since its creation ,if it was thrown with responsibilities , it would have negetive & positive of its support basses on its performance ?

MQM and Every Karachiite Seeks & yearns for a separate Province ... yet thr is no action towards the same .... guess Politicians Knows some thing U do not know ... and more accurately you do not know something Politicians & bureaucrats & Military DO know .....

"MQM cleverly gets its powers of being , left alone & been targeted since its creation" ... b'coz in first Place Karachi IS been left alone ... it is the biggest city in Karachi & one of Biggest in world .. yet with least civil facilities and infrastructure .... all the infrastructure (take education, health, transport) was either Build prior to shifting of the CAPITAL or is been made by private stake holders or by YES u guessed right during the Mayor ship of two MQM stalwarts (Farooq Sattar & Mustafa Kamal) (also due credit to Naimatullah Khan again a LOCAL representative ... its Police, Ranger (LEA) is not even local ... it has no Public Transport, Water system is Broken, and Sewerage system in Shatters, no motorways ... its major gvt. hospital education institutes all decades old.

I dare Any Other Political Party (specially PPP at helm of Provincial funds & PMLN beng in center) to actually work for Karachi and thn one can claim that why STILL MQM is doing politics of playing victims and i ensure You if Karachiites find a better option they will definitely vote for it .... But again we also Know better in current situation MQM is the only Party which is better thn anyother Party .... (atleast Much better thn the Khan sahab Party who only come to visit asking votes & never on issues) !

and thts why People vote for MQM in karachi ....it is as much pro MQM vote bank as much Anti-PMLN/ PPP / JI vote ...(& although i had high hopes, PTI jumped on the same Bandwagon) ....

When Abid Sher Ali threatens to cut 650 MW electricity ... it is MQM which created all hue & cry & stop his actions ...
Hazara Sooba , Saraiki sooba sab ki khwahish .. but Karachi walay soobay ki baat karain to woh ghaddar .... & now u r saying tht MQM won't fare well in face of responsibility ... MQM have raise to the occasion everytime entrusted with ACTUAL control ! & although LB laws have reduced the local govt to nothing .. i have my issue with MQM ... but i still have high hopes from MQM to do some good to the city than what is been done in Past 6-8 years since Mustafa Kamal left.

Seemingly, you guys didn't vote on credibility, but on casteism or partism.

With ALL Due respect .... willl U please tell me Why should i vote for any party (U choose) & i will tell U why Karachi voted for a better option (MQM) .... again MQM is not the best & has its own Baggage, but it is better than anyother (specifically with the dynamics of Karachi) ...

Tell me Why Exactly we should vote for PTI or PMLN or PPP or JI .. Remember it is Local Body Election and discuss the Local Govt agenda ... everyone come and Expect US to bus not vote for MQM .. but no one asks why we do or tells why we shouldn't !

Innocents? Aww. :p

Yeah most of them are innocents ... Rangers arrested two brothers from their house before a day of eid-ül-azhâ ... Both were at their home and very next day FIR registered against them for snatching hides .... I know both of them very well ... They both are workers of MQM but before a day who can snatch hides....??????

Now police has taken more lakh rupees from their family and didn't release them ..........

MQM and Every Karachiite Seeks & yearns for a separate Province ... yet thr is no action towards the same .... guess Politicians Knows some thing U do not know ... and more accurately you do not know something Politicians & bureaucrats & Military DO know .....

"MQM cleverly gets its powers of being , left alone & been targeted since its creation" ... b'coz in first Place Karachi IS been left alone ... it is the biggest city in Karachi & one of Biggest in world .. yet with least civil facilities and infrastructure .... all the infrastructure (take education, health, transport) was either Build prior to shifting of the CAPITAL or is been made by private stake holders or by YES u guessed right during the Mayor ship of two MQM stalwarts (Farooq Sattar & Mustafa Kamal) (also due credit to Naimatullah Khan again a LOCAL representative ... its Police, Ranger (LEA) is not even local ... it has no Public Transport, Water system is Broken, and Sewerage system in Shatters, no motorways ... its major gvt. hospital education institutes all decades old.

I dare Any Other Political Party (specially PPP at helm of Provincial funds & PMLN beng in center) to actually work for Karachi and thn one can claim that why STILL MQM is doing politics of playing victims and i ensure You if Karachiites find a better option they will definitely vote for it .... But again we also Know better in current situation MQM is the only Party which is better thn anyother Party .... (atleast Much better thn the Khan sahab Party who only come to visit asking votes & never on issues) !

and thts why People vote for MQM in karachi ....it is as much pro MQM vote bank as much Anti-PMLN/ PPP / JI vote ...(& although i had high hopes, PTI jumped on the same Bandwagon) ....

When Abid Sher Ali threatens to cut 650 MW electricity ... it is MQM which created all hue & cry & stop his actions ...
Hazara Sooba , Saraiki sooba sab ki khwahish .. but Karachi walay soobay ki baat karain to woh ghaddar .... & now u r saying tht MQM won't fare well in face of responsibility ... MQM have raise to the occasion everytime entrusted with ACTUAL control ! & although LB laws have reduced the local govt to nothing .. i have my issue with MQM ... but i still have high hopes from MQM to do some good to the city than what is been done in Past 6-8 years since Mustafa Kamal left.

With ALL Due respect .... willl U please tell me Why should i vote for any party (U choose) & i will tell U why Karachi voted for a better option (MQM) .... again MQM is not the best & has its own Baggage, but it is better than anyother (specifically with the dynamics of Karachi) ...

Tell me Why Exactly we should vote for PTI or PMLN or PPP or JI .. Remember it is Local Body Election and discuss the Local Govt agenda ... everyone come and Expect US to bus not vote for MQM .. but no one asks why we do or tells why we shouldn't !
A Karachi province will set ablaze Sindh that i can assure you

Yeah most of them are innocents ... Rangers arrested two brothers from their house before a day of eid-ül-azhâ ... Both were at their home and very next day FIR registered against them for snatching hides .... I know both of them very well ... They both are workers of MQM but before a day who can snatch hides....??????

Now police has taken more lakh rupees from their family and didn't release them ..........
There will be some innocents who may get arrested but if you look at the broader picture all parties in Karachi accept the fact that the operation has improved law and order in Karachi

A Karachi province will set ablaze Sindh that i can assure you

There will be some innocents who may get arrested but if you look at the broader picture all parties in Karachi accept the fact that the operation has improved law and order in Karachi

WHY ..... don't give statements ... give the reasoning please ... j

ust Coz PPP/JSQM would bring in thr nationalist vengeance .. karachities are forced to SUFFER ... PPP is ruling over karachi without having ONE minister from the region & has only a little more than simple majority .... what on Earth we did collectively to suffer like this ???

and a Fellow Member (knowledgeable) just said that in order to "diminish" if not eradicate MQM separate urban sindh province is what doctor ordered .. !!! to bhai day doo na !!

PS: THose who thinks Karachi is asking separation for Muhajir (urdu speakers) so to them ... No .. we are asking Urban sind Province for Urdu speaking as well as significant sindhi & Baloch & Punjabi as well as Biggest Pashtoon population in the whole country ... we are asking it for local empowerment .... Open any election ... MQM is winning majority but it is NO clean Sweeping .. 30 % of urban sind do not vote for MQM ... & if MQM won't perform they would further marginalize ... so come on grab the opportunity, throw us to the furnace ! it is good for people ... good for Pakistan ...

WHY ..... don't give statements ... give the reasoning please ... j

ust Coz PPP/JSQM would bring in thr nationalist vengeance .. karachities are forced to SUFFER ... PPP is ruling over karachi without having ONE minister from the region & has only a little more than simple majority .... what on Earth we did collectively to suffer like this ???

and a Fellow Member (knowledgeable) just said that in order to "diminish" if not eradicate MQM separate urban sindh province is what doctor ordered .. !!! to bhai day doo na !!

PS: THose who thinks Karachi is asking separation for Muhajir (urdu speakers) so to them ... No .. we are asking Urban sind Province for Urdu speaking as well as significant sindhi & Baloch & Punjabi as well as Biggest Pashtoon population in the whole country ... we are asking it for local empowerment .... Open any election ... MQM is winning majority but it is NO clean Sweeping .. 30 % of urban sind do not vote for MQM ... & if MQM won't perform they would further marginalize ... so come on grab the opportunity, throw us to the furnace ! it is good for people ... good for Pakistan ...
Dude i know the issues of Karachi, it has been turned into a dump with policemen who look like they are in their third trimester, my concern is for the urdu speaking people in cities outside hyd and khi in Sindh who might face hardships by jiye sindh fundos

Dude i know the issues of Karachi, it has been turned into a dump with policemen who look like they are in their third trimester, my concern is for the urdu speaking people in cities outside hyd and khi in Sindh who might face hardships by jiye sindh fundos

If we goes by that logic .. Quaid-e-azam should not have asked for Seperate Muslim state coz thn Muslims in India would be under pressure & Millions of Muslims will be slaughtered while migration ....

I m not asking for a forced carving out ... we are all part of Pakistan ... we can always reach a deal via dialogue .. some amenities to Sindh - 1 ... ( a portion of tax revenue of Sind - 2 to SInd - 1 or Operations without any tax for rural sind, a trade Pact etc etc.) every country make better administrative units without any fuss ... why we should be afraid >?

If we goes by that logic .. Quaid-e-azam should not have asked for Seperate Muslim state coz thn Muslims in India would be under pressure & Millions of Muslims will be slaughtered while migration ....

I m not asking for a forced carving out ... we are all part of Pakistan ... we can always reach a deal via dialogue .. some amenities to Sindh - 1 ... ( a portion of tax revenue of Sind - 2 to SInd - 1 or Operations without any tax for rural sind, a trade Pact etc etc.) every country make better administrative units without any fuss ... why we should be afraid >?

Sindh nationalists view it differently to them its outsiders dividing Sindh and ppp which has basically handed over interior to dacoits doesnot want to let go of the money making orphan that easily

Dear ,
I don't need your lecture to know Karachi more ?
I'm a Karachi son , born there & seen every thing from the beginning of MQM ?

Back
Top Bottom