What's new

Unnao Girl Who Accused BJP MLA of Raping Her in Critical Condition after Hit by a Truck

She has a history of being arrested earlier for prostitution. Her own father was her pimp. His brother was a well known supplier of girls. Both had police records and hence got the police "treatment" when he was in jail. It was a classic custodial death.

They are/were neighbors with the BJP MLA before be became a MLA and fight between neighbors got ugly.

The girl is a victim of her own circumstances.

Do you have proof to back your story or we are suppose to believe this fantasy like those 300 dead terrorists in balakot??

In this particular case the MLA is innocent.

But "Rape" cases are notoriously difficult to get out of. Its the perfect way to smear someone's reputation, especially if its political.
Lol, what are you on, you must be high on BJP propaganda?

She has a history of being arrested earlier for prostitution. Her own father was her pimp. His brother was a well known supplier of girls. Both had police records and hence got the police "treatment" when he was in jail. It was a classic custodial death.

They are/were neighbors with the BJP MLA before be became a MLA and fight between neighbors got ugly.

The girl is a victim of her own circumstances.
abbey, how do you know all these details ?

Guys not all indians blindly support this like this inbred faktard galaxy, not all are like that. A lot if us are ashamed of the women treatment in our country.

In this particular case the MLA is innocent.

But "Rape" cases are notoriously difficult to get out of. Its the perfect way to smear someone's reputation, especially if its political.
Yes, because they have police record. MLA did good to kill him. I support MLA to kill everyone who have police record. Shining India. By the way her lawyer is also having police record before killed or MLA will make one later?

But sanghis have already declared him innocent even before proven innocent

He IS innocent.

He don't have to prove his innocence.

State has to prove his guilt.

What part of this is confusing to you ?

He IS innocent.

He don't have to prove his innocence.

State has to prove his guilt.

What part of this is confusing to you ?

He is yet to be proven innocent or guilty

Sanghis have already declared him innocent despite many strong evidences against him

Anyways as I said for sanghis BJP guys are always innocent. Nothing new

He is yet to be proven innocent or guilty

Sanghis have already declared him innocent despite many strong evidences against him

Anyways as I said for sanghis BJP guys are always innocent. Nothing new

Wow you are thick.

The the legal principle is that everyone charged with a crime IS INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

Its called the Presumption of Innocence and forms the basis of the legal system.

The LAW Declares him Innocent, not the "sanghis".

And any evidence against him as to be PROVEN in a court of law.

In any case by your twisted logic, he is no more in BJP so does that make him guilty or innocent now ?

Wow you are thick.

The the legal principle is that everyone charged with a crime IS INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

Its called the Presumption of Innocence and forms the basis of the legal system.

The LAW Declares him Innocent, not the "sanghis".

And any evidence against him as to be PROVEN in a court of law.

I don't need a sanghi to explain me law

The law is yet to declare him anything

Sanghis have already declared him innocent and the girl a prostitute

In any case by your twisted logic, he is no more in BJP so does that make him guilty or innocent now ?

Nothing. I would wait for the court of law to work even though India is a banana republic

Back
Top Bottom