What's new

Unmanned Russian rocket crashes in Kazakhstan

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
BBC News - Unmanned Russian rocket crashes in Kazakhstan

An unmanned Russian Proton-M rocket has crashed just seconds after its launch from the Russian Baikonur facility in Kazakhstan.

Dramatic video footage broadcast by Russian TV shows the rocket break up before exploding into a fireball over the Baikonur cosmodrome.

Russia's Interfax news agency reported that up to 500 tonnes of poisonous rocket fuel may have been released and infected the crash site.

There were no reported injuries.

The rocket was carrying three satellites for Russia's Glonass (global) navigation satellite system.

It is not yet clear what caused the accident.

It is not the first incident involving a Proton-M rocket, according to the BBC's Steve Rosenberg in Moscow.

A similar rocket crashed shortly after it was launched six years ago, and in 2010 another rocket failed to put three navigation satellites into orbit.

Mods : Please merge with this thread :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe-russia/261677-russian-proton-m-rocket-falls-shortly-after-launch.html

BBC News - Unmanned Russian rocket crashes in Kazakhstan

An unmanned Russian Proton-M rocket has crashed just seconds after its launch from the Russian Baikonur facility in Kazakhstan.

Dramatic video footage broadcast by Russian TV shows the rocket break up before exploding into a fireball over the Baikonur cosmodrome.

Russia's Interfax news agency reported that up to 500 tonnes of poisonous rocket fuel may have been released and infected the crash site.

There were no reported injuries.

The rocket was carrying three satellites for Russia's Glonass (global) navigation satellite system.

It is not yet clear what caused the accident.

It is not the first incident involving a Proton-M rocket, according to the BBC's Steve Rosenberg in Moscow.

A similar rocket crashed shortly after it was launched six years ago, and in 2010 another rocket failed to put three navigation satellites into orbit.

Mods : Please merge with this thread :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...oton-m-rocket-falls-shortly-after-launch.html
......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

funny situation indian navigation satelite launch successful nd russian failed...not trolling......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

sorry bro but you are no where near russia, its all gift from russia, those indian missiles and other toys, modifying russian toys dont make them indian

funny situation indian navigation satelite launch successful nd russian failed...not trolling......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

plz delete your post

Because India is successful in launching one navigation satellite, India is now ahead of Russia in space exploration as Russia failed in their navigation satellite launch. Its time for bragging to begin.

Because India is successful in launching one navigation satellite, India is now ahead of Russia in space exploration as Russia failed in their navigation satellite launch. Its time for bragging to begin.

will u care to read my post again i said....nevermind they r still ahead of us!....does that get into ur brain now...or u jst read wht u wana read...they are miles ahead of us! i say again miles ahead!

will u care to read my post again i said....nevermind they r still ahead of us!....does that get into ur brain now...or u jst read wht u wana read...they are miles ahead of us! i say again miles ahead!

How could they be miles ahead when they had failed to send navigation satellites and also their mars probe failed to break out of earth's orbit. India successfully launched a navigation satellite and also declared to send a probe to mars. So India is naturally ahead of Russia.

How could they be miles ahead when they had failed to send navigation satellites and also their mars probe failed to break out of earth's orbit. India successfully launched a navigation satellite and also declared to send a probe to mars. So India is naturally ahead of Russia.

I see what you did there :D

I see what you did there :D

India is now the space exploration uber-power. India is ahead of Russia because India can send a navigation satellite while Russia failed. So India is ahead of Russia. Russia can now send man to space but US has lost that capability. So Russia is ahead of US. As India is ahead of Russia, and Russia is ahead of US, India is ahead of the US by mathematical induction. So India is the uber space power.

they might hav failed this tym but this is not their fist launch!....nd we cant talk about future who knows wht happens....russia is still ahead in technology.......space exploration etc....they are the ones with a space station!!...........

India is now the space exploration uber-power. India is ahead of Russia because India can send a navigation satellite while Russia failed. So India is ahead of Russia. Russia can now send man to space but US has lost that capability. So Russia is ahead of US. As India is ahead of Russia, and Russia is ahead of US, India is ahead of the US by mathematical induction. So India is the uber space power.
wow u r shooo smart! twisting statement......taiwanese i never said we r ahead of russia i just said its a funny situation cuz if we c capabilities it should hav been opposite

they might hav failed this tym but this is not their fist launch!....nd we cant talk about future who knows wht happens....russia is still ahead in technology.......space exploration etc....they are the ones with a space station!!...........

But they failed to send a navigation satellite. And India succeeded. So don't be afraid to say that India is now ahead. Stop giving excuses. We all want to hear from an Indian claiming that India is ahead.

Back
Top Bottom