What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

hindus are chutia and coward ppl, modi is just showing his fangs no poison inthat snake. haha

That' s relatively speaking if you compare Chinese Muslims lives( mostly Hui Muslims from Ningxia province) with Kashmiris, I don't have to tell you what' s going on there. As for Maoist rebells, didn't they just kill a record high number of indian soldiers in the whole history in just one single ambush very recently?
Chinese propaganda media spreading all false image of Muslims and there living condition in China. They are in pretty bad shape. Hans are too cruel to them and r taking all there rights and literally making them 2nd class citizens with no rights. Its repetition of what you hv done to Tibetans.

Had we done the same in kashmir as what u hv done in Tibet and Uighur, u would hv seen Kashmiris doing bhajan kirtan.

Maoist insurgency is in its final phase, same as Ulfa, Naga, Bodo (all funded trained by China).

You are wrong- Just search about the number of Political parties in India- you'd be surprised-
I have travel the world, common people don't care about politics in peaceful countries, only the babus of politics and their 50cent armies. Number of political parties does not correlate with political activism. India is filled with Caste politics and regional party affiliations. Every party put their greedy hands in the pot and paid uneducated people to vote. That's not political activism.

Arvind Kejriwal's degree becomes public through RTI.
But not PM's.
Thats where the game lies. Even for retards to know Modi is stonewalling.
Take your time and read what I have already said. Evennthough I don't like Modi and his gang, he don't scam people.
Right, Arvind Fekuwal was studying B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IIT through open course?
How about Arvind Fekuwal claimed he was income tax commissioner and then got stonewalled?

Take your time and read what I have already said. Evennthough I don't like Modi and his gang, he don't scam people.
Right, Arvind Fekuwal was studying B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IIT through open course?
How about Arvind Fekuwal claimed he was income tax commissioner and then got stonewalled?

Its all about PM of India stonewalling RTI.
A Parliamentary act!

deg8.png

Bring your original post where you involved Pakistan that I can not find.
The post that I responded upon.

:lol: Man...your hate for Modi is blinding you. By the way India's IT prowess is not due Modi. India was already a IT prowess and it predates Modi.

:lol: Man...your hate for Modi is blinding you. By the way India's IT prowess is not due Modi. India was already a IT prowess and it predates Modi.

Why did you delete your post out of shame/
If you did not, reproduce it now.

Why bring Modi here?
deflection?
My terms are simple.

Is 66 billion in military + economic aid not enough for hosting Dalai?
LOL - didn't you say India got billions in military aid? Now it is economic and military aid? By the way, what is the amount that China has received as economic+military aid since 1949? Isn't it enough to keep refugees from pouring into India?

So why are you ashamed to reproduce your own?
Be a man.
Would ya/
Stand by (on) your own, would ya?

Are you dumb? It is simple logic...If I didn't deleted the post, the mods might have deleted it.

And I don't delete my posts...even if it gets me banned.

I don't think you will be crazy enough to go nuclear, you should know one Chinese nuclear bomb is more powerful than all your whole nuclear stockpile put together.
Bro, stop engaging with stupid.

Back
Top Bottom