What's new

United States of America asks countries to consider CAATSA before major Russian military purchase

Americans think they can bully whoever they want. Think again.

United States of America are having very straight policy similar like Republic of India.

The sanctions against Russia law is an American law that has no jurisdiction in any other country. The US cannot order any other country not buy Russian products.

Sanctions are being placed on Russian Federation because of the violations of UN Law, use of chemical weapons, invading countries, trasnfering of arms and ammunation against UN resolutions.

This Indian op altered the original article from

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...fore-major-russian-military-purchase-5182715/

At a time when India plans to purchase five S-400 Triumf air defence systems for around $4.5 billion from Russia, the US today said its friends and allies should take into consideration the law under which any significant purchase of military equipment from Moscow would attract American sanctions.

US officials said the major defence purchase by India from Russia would attract sanctions under the Countering America’s Adversaries through Sanction Act (CAATSA), which was signed into law by US President Donald Trump in August 2017 and went into effect in January this year.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin will hold an informal summit in the Russian city of Sochi on Monday, and official sources said the possible impact of the US sanctions against Russia under CAATSA on Indo-Russia defence cooperation may also figure during the talks between the two leaders.

“CAATSA is a feature and we need to take it seriously. The (Trump) administration is always bound by US law. This is a US law. I’m hoping that not just India, but all of the partners that we engage with will understand that we will have to evaluate any potential large defence purchase from Russia seriously because that’s what the law demands of us,” Tina Kaidanow, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs, told reporters during a conference call today.

Kaidanow travels to India next week, during which she will hold talks on defence trade and peacekeeping, which are among two key areas of the rapidly growing US-India partnership as envisioned in the administration’s Indo-Pacific strategy.

Referring to the conversation that the US is having with India and other countries on CAATSA, Kaidanow said the US wants this to be a positive discussion, not framed on the negative. “We are going to have to continue to have that conversation with both our Indian counterparts and others about how do we deal with the CAATSA issue. But, I will tell you again, it is US law. We need to take it seriously. Our partners need to take that into consideration as they make their decisions. I can’t stress that enough,” Kaidanow said.

When specifically asked if she sees the possibility of US imposing sanctions on India, if it goes ahead with its defence deals with Russia, the senior US official said that everyone should read that legislation carefully and understand its intent.

“The intent is not to sanction our partners. The intent is to emphasise how important it is that Russia’s malign behaviour all over the world is countered and by virtue of purchasing large-scale Russian system, what you’re doing is enabling that kind of behaviour. That’s the intent of the legislation,” she said.

India is not going to allow its defence engagement with Russia to be dictated by any other country, the sources said earlier this week, adding New Delhi has been lobbying with the Trump administration on the issue.

Kaidanow sought to clarify that the message was intended not just for India but for all its partners as they contemplate these purchases. She underscored the “positive incentives” to buy American products which are “good” and address relevant security needs besides making their forces interoperable in certain instances.

“Think about what you’re doing when you purchase Russian product. It has a distinctly negative byproduct and that is you are creating an environment in which they are better able to do some of the things that we know are problematic,” Kaidanow said.

She acknowledged the US understands the historic defence relationship between India and Russia. “We understand all of that. It’s a function of what are we talking about? Are you buying, a single truck; are you buying a large scale system … these are things we’re going to talk about,” she said.

Both Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi will come in the same era and that era is this only and both will fight together against the Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal. Quran and Hadees do explain alot about the real meaning of Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal. Dajjal openly denys the Supreme Creator and reject the religion for the whole where as Messiah e Dajjal uses the religion of the Messiah to denouce the religion of the Messiah and Al Anbiya which is worshipping the Supreme Creator.

Indian Establishment keep distance with Russian Defense Industries because the Russians are close with Chinese.

According to the Quran and Hadees Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Ad Dajjal ( the one eyed monster) and there is no mention of kalki avatar. But i think Dajjal will claim to be the kalki avatar as Dajjal will claim to be God and Kalki Avatar will also claim to be God.

Both Kalki Avatar and Ad Dajjal have alot in common. As both will have God like powers, will claim divinity, create artificial illusions to fool people and that will be the most hardest of all times. People will follow kalki avatar aka ad dajjal in droves specially hindus as he will claim divinity and Hindus are waiting for vishnu's 10th avatar called kalki avatar

According to the Quran and Hadees Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Ad Dajjal ( the one eyed monster) and there is no mention of kalki avatar. But i think Dajjal will claim to be the kalki avatar as Dajjal will claim to be God and Kalki Avatar will also claim to be God.

Aayats of Quran and Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh in reality explain more about in which era Qayamat can occur and these are prophecies which are there in Holy scriptures of Ahle Kitaab ( People of the Book) Aryans are even Ahle Kitaab (People of the book) because the traditions and the recitation of Shokas are only for the Supreme Creator then the Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh regarding 124,000 Messengers and Prophets would be incomplete as according to the researches more than 60,000 Messengers and Prophets have came in Yahuda tribes and the remaining Messengers and Prophets (Al Anbya) are from the Ancient nation of Aryans. Bhagwan means Messenger/Rasool on which Waahi/Samita had been revealed. Bhagwan kay saroop/Avataar is Prophet/Nabi.

In Aryan Nation, no one claim to be OM and Kalki Avatar will worship OM and Imam Mehdi will worship Rabbul Alameen.

Both Kalki Avatar and Ad Dajjal have alot in common. As both will have God like powers, will claim divinity, create artificial illusions to fool people and that will be the most hardest of all times. People will follow kalki avatar aka ad dajjal in droves specially hindus as he will claim divinity and Hindus are waiting for vishnu's 10th avatar called kalki avatar

Kalki Avataar will be humble human being similar like Imam Mehdi and both these will fear the Supreme Creator and will have the Spirituality and yes you are right they both will have spirituality powers which will be equal aur more than the angels.

1cf17749ad248acce53fb1ef2ad833ae.gif

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ays-pm-modi/story-7fxtjTEqzovXCPhiLdxN7J.html

Ahead of Sochi visit, PM Modi says confident talks with Putin will strengthen India-Russia ties

In a series of tweets -- in Russian and then in English -- on the eve of his visit to Russia, Modi said he looked forward to his meeting with Putin.
india Updated: May 20, 2018 19:05 IST
Press Trust of India, New Delhi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday voiced the hope his talks with President Vladimir Putin would further strengthen the “special and privileged” strategic partnership between India and Russia.

In a series of tweets -- in Russian and then in English -- on the eve of his visit to Russia, Modi said he looked forward to his meeting with Putin.

“Greetings to the friendly people of Russia. I look forward to my visit to Sochi tomorrow and my meeting with President Putin. It is always a pleasure to meet him,” Modi tweeted.

During their informal summit in the Russian city of Sochi on Monday, the two leaders will primarily focus on global and regional issues, including the impact of the US decision to withdraw from a nuclear deal with Iran.

“Am confident the talks with President Putin will further strengthen the Special and Privileged Strategic Partnership between India and Russia,” Modi said in another tweet.

Official sources said the two leaders would meet for 4-6 hours for the “agendaless” talks where deliberations on bilateral issues were likely to be limited.

They said the issues on the table might include the economic impact on India and Russia in the wake of the US withdrawal from the nuclear deal, the situation in Afghanistan and Syria, the threat of terrorism and matters relating to the upcoming SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) and BRICS summits.

The sources said the possible impact of the US sanctions against Russia under the Countering America’s Adversaries through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) on Indo-Russia defence cooperation may also figure during the talks between Modi and Putin.

India is not going to allow its defence engagement with Russia
to be dictated by any other country, the sources said, adding New Delhi has been lobbying with the Trump administration on the issue.

The aim of the informal summit is to use the friendship and trust between the two countries to create convergence on key global and regional issues, the sources said.

The two leaders may also deliberate on extending the Indo-Russia civil nuclear cooperation to third countries, possible areas for cooperation for the International North-South Transport Corridor project, India’s engagement with the five-nation Eurasian Economic Union and the situation in the Korean peninsula.

Aayats of Quran and Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh in reality explain more about in which era Qayamat can occur and these are prophecies which are there in Holy scriptures of Ahle Kitaab ( People of the Book) Aryans are even Ahle Kitaab (People of the book) because the traditions and the recitation of Shokas are only for the Supreme Creator then the Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh regarding 124,000 Messengers and Prophets would be incomplete as according to the researches more than 60,000 Messengers and Prophets have came in Yahuda tribes and the remaining Messengers and Prophets (Al Anbya) are from the Ancient nation of Aryans. Bhagwan means Messenger/Rasool on which Waahi/Samita had been revealed. Bhagwan kay saroop/Avataar is Prophet/Nabi.

In Aryan Nation, no one claim to be OM and Kalki Avatar will worship OM and Imam Mehdi will worship Rabbul Alameen.

Kalki Avataar will be humble human being similar like Imam Mehdi and both these will fear the Supreme Creator and will have the Spirituality and yes you are right they both will have spirituality powers which will be equal aur more than the angels.

1cf17749ad248acce53fb1ef2ad833ae.gif

First of all there is no ayat or surah in the quran about dajjal and imam mahdi's coming. Whatever that is coming is all from the hadees. You cannot claim aryans to be from ahle kitab because even bani israel corrupted their books hence God had send messengers after messengers to correct them.

The fact is your post has no relevance to actual link Imam Mahdi with Kalki Avatar because Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Dajjal. Imam Mahdi is not the one whose going to kill Dajjal either.

Imam Mahdi will unite all the muslim Ummah and under his banner a great war called the war of armageddon will be fought.

Kalki Avatar on the other will not fear the supreme creator as kalki Avatar will claim to be the supreme creator just like Dajjal ( the one eyed monster)

Kalki Avatar has more common similarities with Dajjal like he will travel at the speed of light,perform miracles, claim to be a God.He will even show heaven and hell in his hands and will also ( only once) bring back a dead muslim to life which the muslim will denounce him again. So all this proves kalki avatar will be dajjal and not imam mahdi.

First of all there is no ayat or surah in the quran about dajjal and imam mahdi's coming. Whatever that is coming is all from the hadees. You cannot claim aryans to be from ahle kitab because even bani israel corrupted their books hence God had send messengers after messengers to correct them.

«أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبُخْلِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْهَرَمِ، وَأَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ، وَفِتْنَةِ الدَّجَّالِ وَفِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَات»
(I seek refuge with You from miserliness, laziness, old age, senility, the punishment of the grave, the Fitnah of the Dajjal and the trials of life and death.)

Imam Ahmad reported that Ibn `Abbas said: "The Messenger of Allah was taken on the Night Journey to Bayt Al-Maqdis, then he came back and told them about his journey and the features of Bayt Al-Maqdis and the caravan (of Quraysh). Some people said, `We do not believe what Muhammad is saying,' and they left Islam and became disbelievers. Allah destroyed them when He destroyed Abu Jahl. Abu Jahl said: `Muhammad is trying to scare us with the tree of Zaqqum; bring some dates and butter and let us have some Zaqqum!' The Prophet also saw the Dajjal in his true form, in real life, not in a dream, and he saw `Isa, Musa and Ibrahim. The Prophet was asked about the Dajjal, and he said:

«رَأَيْتُهُ فَيلَمَانِيًا أَقْمَرَ هِجَانًا، إِحْدَى عَيْنَيْهِ قَائِمَةٌ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ، كَأَنَّ شَعْرَ رَأْسِهِ أَغْصَانُ شَجَرَةٍ، وَرَأَيْتُ عِيسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ (شابًّا) أَبْيَضَ، جَعْدَ الرَّأْسِ حَدِيدَ الْبَصَرِ، وَمُبَطَّنَ الْخَلْقِ، وَرَأَيْتُ مُوسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ أَسْحَمَ آدَمَ، كَثِيرَ الشَّعْرِ، شَدِيدَ الْخَلْقِ، وَنَظَرْتُ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ فَلَمْ أَنْظُرْ إِلَى إِرْبٍ مِنْهُ إِلَّا نَظَرْتُ إِلَيْهِ مِنِّي حَتَّى كَأَنَّهُ صَاحِبُكُمْ، قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ: سَلِّمْ عَلَى أَبِيكَ، فَسَلَّمْتُ عَلَيْه
»

(I saw him as a tall and huge man, with a whitish complexion. One of his eyes stood out like a shining star. The hair on his head looked like the branches of a tree. And I saw `Isa, white with curly hair and an intense gaze, of average build. I saw Musa, dark-skinned, with a lot of hair and a strong build. I looked at Ibrahim and did not see anything in him that I do not see in myself; it is as if he were your companion ﴿meaning himself﴾. Jibril said: `Greet your father with Salam,' so I greeted him with Salam.) This was also recorded by An-Nasa'i from the Hadith of Abu Zayd Thabit bin Yazid from Hilal, who is Ibn Khabbab, and it is a Sahih chain of narrators. Al-Bayhaqi recorded that Abu Al-`Aliyah said: "The cousin of your Prophet , Ibn `Abbas narrated to us from the Messenger of Allah , he said: Allah's Messenger said,

«رَأَيْتُ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي مُوسَى بْنَ عِمْرَانَ رَجُلًا طُوَالًا جَعْدًا، كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ، وَرَأَيْتُ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ مَرْبُوعَ الْخَلْقِ إِلَى الْحُمْرَةِ وَالْبَيَاضِ سَبْطَ الرَّأس»

(On the night when I was taken on the Night Journey, I saw Musa bin `Imran, a tall, curly-haired man, as if he was from the tribe of Shanu'ah. And I saw `Isa bin Maryam, of medium stature, white with a reddish complexion, with straight hair.) And he was shown Malik, the keeper of Hell, and the Dajjal, with the signs that Allah revealed to him.' He said,

«حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوا الدَّجَّالَ»

(... until they fight the Dajjal.) According to another report:

«حَتَّى يَنْزِلَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَهُمْ ظَاهِرُونَ»

(... until `Isa bin Maryam comes down and they are prevailing.) All of these reports are Sahih, and there is no contradiction between them.

Allah tells us about the terrors of the Day when the Sur will be blown. The Sur, as described in the Hadith, is,

«قَرْنٌ يُنْفَخُ فِيه»

(a horn which is blown into.) According to the Hadith about the Sur (Trumpet), it is (the angel) Israfil who will blow into it by the command of Allah, may He be exalted. He will blow into it for the first time, for a long time. This will signal the end of the life of this world, and the Hour will come upon the most evil of people ever to live. Everyone who is in the heavens and on earth will be terrified,

﴿إِلاَّ مَن شَآءَ اللَّهُ﴾

(except him whom Allah wills.) these are the martyrs, for they are alive, with their Lord, and being provided for. Imam Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj recorded that `Abdullah bin `Amr, may Allah be pleased with him, said that a man came to him and said, "What is this Hadith that you are narrating, that the Hour will come upon such and such people'' He said, "Subhan Allah or `La Ilaha Illallah (or something similar), I had decided that I would not narrate anything to anyone now. I had only said that after a little while, you will see a major event which will destroy the House ﴿the Ka`bah﴾, and such and such will happen.'' Then he said, "The Messenger of Allah said:

«يَخْرُجُ الدَّجَّالُ فِي أُمَّتِي فَيَمْكُثُ أَرْبَعِينَ لَا أَدْرِي أَرْبَعِينَ يَوْمًا أَوْ أَرْبَعِينَ شَهْرًا أَوْ أَرْبَعِينَ عَامًا فَيَبْعَثُ اللهُ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ كَأَنَّهُ عُرْوَةُ بْنُ مَسْعُودٍ فَيَطْلُبُهُ فَيُهْلِكُهُ، ثُمَّ يَمْكُثُ النَّاسُ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ لَيْسَ بَيْنَ اثْنَيْنِ عَدَاوَةٌ، ثُمَّ يُرْسِلُ اللهُ رِيحًا بَارِدَةً مِنْ قِبَلِ الشَّامِ، فَلَا يَبْقَى عَلَى وَجْهِ الْأَرْضِ أَحَدٌ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ مِنْ خَيْرٍ أَوْ إِيمَانٍ إِلَّا قَبَضَتْهُ، حَتَّى لَوْ أَنَّ أَحَدَكُمْ دَخَلَ في كَبِدِ جَبَلٍ لَدَخَلَتْهُ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّى تَقْبِضَه»

(The Dajjal will emerge in my Ummah, and will remain for forty -- I do not know whether he said forty days, or forty months, or forty years -- then Allah will send `Isa son of Maryam, who looks like `Urwah bin Mas`ud, and he will search for him and destroy him. Then mankind will remain for seven years during which there will not be any enmity between any two people. Then Allah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria, and no one will be left on the face of the earth who has even a speck of goodness or faith in his heart, but it will take him. Even if he entered into the heart of a mountain, the wind would follow him and seize him.)'' He said, "I heard it from the Messenger of Allah who said:

«لَا تَزَالُ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي ظَاهِرِينَ عَلَى الْحَقِّ حَتْى يُقَاتِلَ آخِرُهُمُ الدَّجَّال»

(There will always be a group of my Ummah victorious upon the truth, until the last of them fight against Ad-Dajjal.) Imam Ahmad recorded from Jubayr bin Nufayr who reported from Salamah bin Nufayl that he went to the Messenger of Allah and said, "I have let my horse go, and thrown down my weapon, for the war has ended. There is no more fighting.'' Then the Prophet said to him,

«الْانَ جَاءَ الْقِتَالُ، لَا تَزَالُ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي ظَاهِرِينَ عَلَى النَّاسِ، يُزِيغُ اللهُ تَعَالَى قُلُوبَ أَقْوَام، فَيُقَاتِلُونَهُمْ وَيَرْزُقُهُمُ اللهُ مِنْهُمْ حَتْى يَأْتِيَ أَمْرُ اللهِ وَهُمْ عَلَى ذلِكَ، أَلَا إِنَّ عُقْرَ دَارِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الشَّامُ، وَالْخَيْلُ مَعْقُودٌ فِي نَوَاصِيهَا الْخَيْرُ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَة»

(Now the time of fighting has come. There will always be a group of my Ummah dominant over others. Allah will turn the hearts of some people away (from the truth), so they (that group) will fight against them, and Allah will bestow on them (war spoils) from them (the enemies) -- until Allah's command comes to pass while they are in that state. Verily, the center of the believers' abode is Ash-Sham. And goodness is tied around the horses' foreheads till the Day of Resurrection.) An-Nasa'i also recorded this narration. Allah then says,

The fact is your post has no relevance to actual link Imam Mahdi with Kalki Avatar because Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Dajjal. Imam Mahdi is not the one whose going to kill Dajjal either.

The religion of Aryans and the shokas have mentioned since centuries before Prophet Muhammed Pbuh about the wars which has been waged by the Bhagwans against Injustice. Prophet Muhammed Pbuh even fits in the same shokas of Vedas.

Imam Mahdi will unite all the muslim Ummah and under his banner a great war called the war of armageddon will be fought.

«لَا تَزَالُ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي ظَاهِرِينَ عَلَى الْحَقِّ حَتْى يُقَاتِلَ آخِرُهُمُ الدَّجَّال»

(There will always be a group of my Ummah victorious upon the truth, until the last of them fight against Ad-Dajjal.) Imam Ahmad recorded from Jubayr bin Nufayr who reported from Salamah bin Nufayl that he went to the Messenger of Allah and said, "I have let my horse go, and thrown down my weapon, for the war has ended. There is no more fighting.'' Then the Prophet said to him,

«الْانَ جَاءَ الْقِتَالُ، لَا تَزَالُ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي ظَاهِرِينَ عَلَى النَّاسِ، يُزِيغُ اللهُ تَعَالَى قُلُوبَ أَقْوَام، فَيُقَاتِلُونَهُمْ وَيَرْزُقُهُمُ اللهُ مِنْهُمْ حَتْى يَأْتِيَ أَمْرُ اللهِ وَهُمْ عَلَى ذلِكَ، أَلَا إِنَّ عُقْرَ دَارِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الشَّامُ، وَالْخَيْلُ مَعْقُودٌ فِي نَوَاصِيهَا الْخَيْرُ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَة»

(Now the time of fighting has come. There will always be a group of my Ummah dominant over others. Allah will turn the hearts of some people away (from the truth), so they (that group) will fight against them, and Allah will bestow on them (war spoils) from them (the enemies) -- until Allah's command comes to pass while they are in that state. Verily, the center of the believers' abode is Ash-Sham. And goodness is tied around the horses' foreheads till the Day of Resurrection.) An-Nasa'i also recorded this narration. Allah then says,

Kalki Avatar on the other will not fear the supreme creator as kalki Avatar will claim to be the supreme creator just like Dajjal ( the one eyed monster)

Kalki Avataar will be human similar like Imam Mehdi .

Kalki Avatar has more common similarities with Dajjal like he will travel at the speed of light,perform miracles, claim to be a God.He will even show heaven and hell in his hands and will also ( only once) bring back a dead muslim to life which the muslim will denounce him again. So all this proves kalki avatar will be dajjal and not imam mahdi.

Kalki Avatar will be human with divine powers means Kalki Avatar will be aware of Dharm shaastr and Kalki Avataar will be aware of the real meaning of the Shokas which would be how to defeat the Devil.[/QUOTE]

Americans think they can bully whoever they want. Think again.
And their thinking proves correct most of the time,so far. Only a few handful can or will resist succesfully.

U will know in a month or two the difference between india and pakistan.
If the USA does not budge,fine......i doubt we will go the american way.It would just mean european replacement of most of the things and business with russia as usual.

Just like in the iran deal,european union has already undercut the americans and gone against it.This is a multipolar world now,its just the american companies that will suffer eventually.The amount of russian gear is too much for us to replace and wont happen.Plus the things russians can give us,,,the usa wont so choice is clear.
EU only "went against" the US on the surface and in political talk. The reality is different- many EU companies didnt even make a "move" on biz in Iran even before the sanctions were placed back on, because they were afraid they were coming back, and now that they are likely back on, some EU companies are already pulling out/cancelling deals. EU is US' loyal lapdog. They seem to grumble in public but follow in reality.

and when it comes to Space sector, engines of satellites, Fuel of Satellites engines then Republic of India is way ahead of even Russians and Chinese.
Why does my gut tell me this is a lie? India is definitely not ahead of Chinese or Russians in space technology.

And their thinking proves correct most of the time,so far. Only a few handful can or will resist succesfully.

War has been won by us and we have successfully stopped the Propaganda.

EU only "went against" the US on the surface and in political talk. The reality is different- many EU companies didnt even make a "move" on biz in Iran even before the sanctions were placed back on, because they were afraid they were coming back, and now that they are likely back on, some EU companies are already pulling out/cancelling deals. EU is US' loyal lapdog. They seem to grumble in public but follow in reality.

EU companies have violated the sanctions when it was about sanctions on China,Russia,Pakistan, Iran and Syria. But the invasion of Ukraine and the policies adopted by certain EU countries such as Germany, France and Britian have been the biggest heartaches for many in Europe. Still we doesnt know how many really thinks in term of national security of thier countries in Europe. Blame will be pushed on United States of America like always but the reality would be completely different on ground.

Why does my gut tell me this is a lie? India is definitely not ahead of Chinese or Russians in space technology.

Republic of India satellites are placed on higher orbits and Chinese/Russians are working round to clock to steal sensitive technology from United States of America and Republic of India and this dirty work is being done by EU Countries such as Britian, France and Germany who are nowhere in Space Technology. Invasion of Ukraine explain everything on ground.

«أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبُخْلِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْهَرَمِ، وَأَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ، وَفِتْنَةِ الدَّجَّالِ وَفِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَات»
(I seek refuge with You from miserliness, laziness, old age, senility, the punishment of the grave, the Fitnah of the Dajjal and the trials of life and death.)

Imam Ahmad reported that Ibn `Abbas said: "The Messenger of Allah was taken on the Night Journey to Bayt Al-Maqdis, then he came back and told them about his journey and the features of Bayt Al-Maqdis and the caravan (of Quraysh). Some people said, `We do not believe what Muhammad is saying,' and they left Islam and became disbelievers. Allah destroyed them when He destroyed Abu Jahl. Abu Jahl said: `Muhammad is trying to scare us with the tree of Zaqqum; bring some dates and butter and let us have some Zaqqum!' The Prophet also saw the Dajjal in his true form, in real life, not in a dream, and he saw `Isa, Musa and Ibrahim. The Prophet was asked about the Dajjal, and he said:

«رَأَيْتُهُ فَيلَمَانِيًا أَقْمَرَ هِجَانًا، إِحْدَى عَيْنَيْهِ قَائِمَةٌ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ، كَأَنَّ شَعْرَ رَأْسِهِ أَغْصَانُ شَجَرَةٍ، وَرَأَيْتُ عِيسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ (شابًّا) أَبْيَضَ، جَعْدَ الرَّأْسِ حَدِيدَ الْبَصَرِ، وَمُبَطَّنَ الْخَلْقِ، وَرَأَيْتُ مُوسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ أَسْحَمَ آدَمَ، كَثِيرَ الشَّعْرِ، شَدِيدَ الْخَلْقِ، وَنَظَرْتُ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ فَلَمْ أَنْظُرْ إِلَى إِرْبٍ مِنْهُ إِلَّا نَظَرْتُ إِلَيْهِ مِنِّي حَتَّى كَأَنَّهُ صَاحِبُكُمْ، قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ: سَلِّمْ عَلَى أَبِيكَ، فَسَلَّمْتُ عَلَيْه
»

(I saw him as a tall and huge man, with a whitish complexion. One of his eyes stood out like a shining star. The hair on his head looked like the branches of a tree. And I saw `Isa, white with curly hair and an intense gaze, of average build. I saw Musa, dark-skinned, with a lot of hair and a strong build. I looked at Ibrahim and did not see anything in him that I do not see in myself; it is as if he were your companion ﴿meaning himself﴾. Jibril said: `Greet your father with Salam,' so I greeted him with Salam.) This was also recorded by An-Nasa'i from the Hadith of Abu Zayd Thabit bin Yazid from Hilal, who is Ibn Khabbab, and it is a Sahih chain of narrators. Al-Bayhaqi recorded that Abu Al-`Aliyah said: "The cousin of your Prophet , Ibn `Abbas narrated to us from the Messenger of Allah , he said: Allah's Messenger said,

«رَأَيْتُ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي مُوسَى بْنَ عِمْرَانَ رَجُلًا طُوَالًا جَعْدًا، كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ، وَرَأَيْتُ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ مَرْبُوعَ الْخَلْقِ إِلَى الْحُمْرَةِ وَالْبَيَاضِ سَبْطَ الرَّأس»

(On the night when I was taken on the Night Journey, I saw Musa bin `Imran, a tall, curly-haired man, as if he was from the tribe of Shanu'ah. And I saw `Isa bin Maryam, of medium stature, white with a reddish complexion, with straight hair.) And he was shown Malik, the keeper of Hell, and the Dajjal, with the signs that Allah revealed to him.' He said,

«حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوا الدَّجَّالَ»

(... until they fight the Dajjal.) According to another report:

«حَتَّى يَنْزِلَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَهُمْ ظَاهِرُونَ»

(... until `Isa bin Maryam comes down and they are prevailing.) All of these reports are Sahih, and there is no contradiction between them.

Allah tells us about the terrors of the Day when the Sur will be blown. The Sur, as described in the Hadith, is,

«قَرْنٌ يُنْفَخُ فِيه»

(a horn which is blown into.) According to the Hadith about the Sur (Trumpet), it is (the angel) Israfil who will blow into it by the command of Allah, may He be exalted. He will blow into it for the first time, for a long time. This will signal the end of the life of this world, and the Hour will come upon the most evil of people ever to live. Everyone who is in the heavens and on earth will be terrified,

﴿إِلاَّ مَن شَآءَ اللَّهُ﴾

(except him whom Allah wills.) these are the martyrs, for they are alive, with their Lord, and being provided for. Imam Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj recorded that `Abdullah bin `Amr, may Allah be pleased with him, said that a man came to him and said, "What is this Hadith that you are narrating, that the Hour will come upon such and such people'' He said, "Subhan Allah or `La Ilaha Illallah (or something similar), I had decided that I would not narrate anything to anyone now. I had only said that after a little while, you will see a major event which will destroy the House ﴿the Ka`bah﴾, and such and such will happen.'' Then he said, "The Messenger of Allah said:

«يَخْرُجُ الدَّجَّالُ فِي أُمَّتِي فَيَمْكُثُ أَرْبَعِينَ لَا أَدْرِي أَرْبَعِينَ يَوْمًا أَوْ أَرْبَعِينَ شَهْرًا أَوْ أَرْبَعِينَ عَامًا فَيَبْعَثُ اللهُ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ كَأَنَّهُ عُرْوَةُ بْنُ مَسْعُودٍ فَيَطْلُبُهُ فَيُهْلِكُهُ، ثُمَّ يَمْكُثُ النَّاسُ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ لَيْسَ بَيْنَ اثْنَيْنِ عَدَاوَةٌ، ثُمَّ يُرْسِلُ اللهُ رِيحًا بَارِدَةً مِنْ قِبَلِ الشَّامِ، فَلَا يَبْقَى عَلَى وَجْهِ الْأَرْضِ أَحَدٌ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ مِنْ خَيْرٍ أَوْ إِيمَانٍ إِلَّا قَبَضَتْهُ، حَتَّى لَوْ أَنَّ أَحَدَكُمْ دَخَلَ في كَبِدِ جَبَلٍ لَدَخَلَتْهُ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّى تَقْبِضَه»

(The Dajjal will emerge in my Ummah, and will remain for forty -- I do not know whether he said forty days, or forty months, or forty years -- then Allah will send `Isa son of Maryam, who looks like `Urwah bin Mas`ud, and he will search for him and destroy him. Then mankind will remain for seven years during which there will not be any enmity between any two people. Then Allah will send a cool wind from the direction of Syria, and no one will be left on the face of the earth who has even a speck of goodness or faith in his heart, but it will take him. Even if he entered into the heart of a mountain, the wind would follow him and seize him.)'' He said, "I heard it from the Messenger of Allah who said:

The religion of Aryans and the shokas have mentioned since centuries before Prophet Muhammed Pbuh about the wars which has been waged by the Bhagwans against Injustice. Prophet Muhammed Pbuh even fits in the same shokas of Vedas.

Kalki Avataar will be human similar like Imam Mehdi .

Kalki Avatar will be human with divine powers means Kalki Avatar will be aware of Dharm shaastr and Kalki Avataar will be aware of the real meaning of the Shokas which would be how to defeat the Devil.
[/QUOTE]

All of the hadees that you qouted proves the coming of Imam Mahdi, Dajjal and coming of Jesus Christ who will kill dajjal aka kalki avatar.

What you quoted proves nothing about aryan religion or shokas or the kalki avatar being imam mahdi.

Actually kalki avatar is the dajjal that prophet (pbuh) is warning us about. Kalki avatar will definitely claim to be a God and Dajjal will claim to be God.

Neither Imam Mahdi nor Jesus Christ will claim to be God.

Kalki avatar will possess extraordinary powers like Dajjal, kalki avatar will travel at light speed and order this earth to produce its goodness and will rule the earth for forty days or forty years. All the Jews and hindus will follow him claiming kalki avatar to be their much awaited messiah.

But God will send Jesus Christ (Isa bin maryam) back to kill Kalki Avatar aka Dajjal( the one eyed monster) break the cross and finish idol worshipping once and for all.

IMG_4239.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4241.JPG

Last edited:
All of the hadees that you qouted proves the coming of Imam Mahdi, Dajjal and coming of Jesus Christ who will kill dajjal aka kalki avatar.

Seems you have not seen the aayats of Holy Quran. Actually these are prophecies which are there in all the holy scriptures which has been revealed on Al Anbya. Religious Research is now being done in Republic of India on the Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh 124,000 Messengers and Prophets on which Messengers out of 124,000 Samita/Waahi has been revealed and in which era.

What you quoted proves nothing about aryan religion or shokas or the kalki avatar being imam mahdi.

Kalki Avaatar and Imam Mehdi will come on two different frontiers to protect the Dharama/Deen of the People of Indus Valley Civilization inshort Aryans nation.

Actually kalki avatar is the dajjal that prophet (pbuh) is warning us about. Kalki avatar will definitely claim to be a God and Dajjal will claim to be God.

Kalki Avataar will fight against adharma and Dajjal means injustice and killing of millions of humans. In Aryan nation, Avataars and Bhagwans are simple humans who worship the Supreme Creator and they doesnt claim to be Supreme Creator similar like the Rasool, Nabi , Messengers and Prophets of Islam.

Neither Imam Mahdi nor Jesus Christ will claim to be God.

In Aryan nation, Avataars and Bhagwans are simple humans who worship the Supreme Creator and they doesnt claim to be Supreme Creator similar like the Rasool, Nabi , Messengers and Prophets of Islam.

Kalki avatar will possess extraordinary powers like Dajjal, kalki avatar will travel at light speed and order this earth to produce its goodness and will rule the earth for forty days or forty years. All the Jews and hindus will follow him claiming kalki avatar to be their much awaited messiah.

Kalki Avataar will have extra ordinary spritual powers similar like Imam Mehdi which they both will have because of understand the holy scriptures.

But God will send Jesus Christ (Isa bin maryam) back to kill Kalki Avatar aka Dajjal( the one eyed monster) break the cross and finish idol worshipping once and for all.

In the religion of Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization Dev means Angel/Fariste who are having Gender and even children and Kalki Avaatar will be human similar like Imam Mehdi and its even mentioned from which family Kalki Avataar will born which is similar like Imam Mehdi.

According to the religion of Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization . Shiva is the creator and destructor of Planet Earth and Aryans recite Har Har Maha Dev which means the biggest Angel/Fariste of all the Angels and in Islam according to the hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh , Angel Israfil A.S is the angel who will destroy Planet Earth.

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it". He (ﷺ) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he (ﷺ) told them to seek comfort through reciting: 'Hasbunallah wa ni'mal-Wakil [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]".

[At-Tirmidhi].

The Angel of Soor (The Trumpet): Hz. Israfel (A.S)

The angel that will blow the trumpet is called Israfel. His name is mentioned among the four great angels in the hadiths. Israfel will blow two times, in the first one, the Doomsday will occur and in the second blowing, the resurrection will occur. Because of this duty of him, He is called the angel of Soor (the Trumpet). When the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was asked about the nature of the trumpet, he answered: “A horn that is blown” (Ahmad b. Hanbal, II, 196).

The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that “Israfel is awaiting the order of blowing while He grasps the trumpet”. (Tabari Jami-ul Bayan, VII, 211; Ibn Kathir, Tafsiru’l-Qur’an-il Azim, Egypt, n.d. II, 276)

Last edited:
Seems you have not seen the aayats of Holy Quran. Actually these are prophecies which are there in all the holy scriptures which has been revealed on Al Anbya. Religious Research is now being done in Republic of India on the Hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh 124,000 Messengers and Prophets on which Messengers out of 124,000 Samita/Waahi has been revealed and in which era.

Kalki Avaatar and Imam Mehdi will come on two different frontiers to protect the Dharama/Deen of the People of Indus Valley Civilization inshort Aryans nation.

Kalki Avataar will fight against adharma and Dajjal means injustice and killing of millions of humans. In Aryan nation, Avataars and Bhagwans are simple humans who worship the Supreme Creator and they doesnt claim to be Supreme Creator similar like the Rasool, Nabi , Messengers and Prophets of Islam.

In Aryan nation, Avataars and Bhagwans are simple humans who worship the Supreme Creator and they doesnt claim to be Supreme Creator similar like the Rasool, Nabi , Messengers and Prophets of Islam.

Kalki Avataar will have extra ordinary spritual powers similar like Imam Mehdi which they both will gave because of understand the holy scriptures.

In the religion of Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization Dev means Angel/Fariste who are having Gender and even children and Kalki Avaatar will be human similar like Imam Mehdi and its even mentioned from which family Kalki Avataar will born which is similar like Imam Mehdi.

According to the religion of Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization . Shiva is the creator and destructor of Planet Earth and Aryans recite Har Har Maha Dev which means the biggest Angel/Fariste of all the Angels and in Islam according to the hadees of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh , Angel Israfil A.S is the angel who will destroy Planet Earth.

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it". He (ﷺ) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he (ﷺ) told them to seek comfort through reciting: 'Hasbunallah wa ni'mal-Wakil [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]".

[At-Tirmidhi].

The angel that will blow the trumpet is called Israfel. His name is mentioned among the four great angels in the hadiths. Israfel will blow two times, in the first one, the Doomsday will occur and in the second blowing, the resurrection will occur. Because of this duty of him, He is called the angel of Soor (the Trumpet). When the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was asked about the nature of the trumpet, he answered: “A horn that is blown” (Ahmad b. Hanbal, II, 196).

The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that “Israfel is awaiting the order of blowing while He grasps the trumpet”. (Tabari Jami-ul Bayan, VII, 211; Ibn Kathir, Tafsiru’l-Qur’an-il Azim, Egypt, n.d. II, 276)

Nope you did not post any ayat or surah from the Quran but you poster Hadees for coming of Dajjal , imam Mahdi and Isa bin Maryam.

You can do research or whatever in India on anything but that doesnt mean what you say is true.

1-Imam Mahdi and Kalki Avatar are not the same and will not come together.

2-Ad Dajjal ( one eyed Monster) and Kalki Avatar are the same thing.

3-Imam Mahdi has no special powers but Dajjal and Kalko avatar will have special powers hence kalki Avatar is Ad Dajjal

4- Imam Mahdi or Isa Bin Maryam will not claim to be god but kalki avatar and Dajjal will claim to be God to mislead People.

5- Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Dajjal - Kalki Avatar but Isa Bin Maryam will kill it.

6- Allah says in the Quran there will be no respite if the Angels come down as messengers. So Har Har Maha Dev is not an angel but actually the form of Dajjal. Angels are not sex crazed beings and dont destroy things or people like shiva. He is a sex crazed self obsessed narcissistic who is always fighting with vishnu to prove who is more powerful just like dajjal.

7- Blowing of the trumpet by Angel Israefeel will be the end of this Duniya and start of Judgement day, all hindu belief of three gods will banish on that day and kalki avatar will be long dead before it.

8- No relevance of any of your posts trying to link Imam Mahdi with kalki Avatar or Aryan religion because Kalki Avatar has more in common with Dajjal.

9- Dajjal will claim to bring peace and save dharma by enticing hindus with hindu scriptures and will kill all those who oppose him, kalki avatar will do the same, kill people who oppose him by calling the rakshas just like kali mai and other hindu mythological stories

10- Peace will prevail once Kalki Avatar is killed.

Last edited:

Kalki Avataar will have extra ordinary spritual powers similar like Imam Mehdi which they both will gave because of understand the holy scriptures.

[At-Tirmidhi].

Your trying to mix islamic beleif with Paganism...

The idol worship, lingams, weird Gods, Kalkis etc have NOTHING to do with Islam or Gods will

There is no difference between the Qureshs idols and hindus snd their idols

They are hell bound, do not be so stupid as to follow them

Nope you did not post any ayat or surah from the Quran but you poster Hadees for coming of Dajjal , imam Mahdi and Isa bin Maryam.

Read properly the aayats of Holy Quran , verses above are from Surah An Nahl , Surah Al Muhammed and if i start posting you all the verses linked to Dajjal from Holy Quran then i have to even explain you the whole chapter and then when that aayats were revealed and what were the situation during that time. In Holy Quran , second Coming of Messiah is mentioned and even about Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal and these are future prophecies and all this is linked with Faith.

You can do research or whatever in India on anything but that doesnt mean what you say is true.

Aryans, Arabs, Turks, Habashi and Believers thats why we are ahead in space programme.

1-Imam Mahdi and Kalki Avatar are not the same and will not come together.

Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi will be 2 different persons and both will fight on 2 different frontiers which would be to defend the holy sites of Aryans and Arabs, Ikhwanis are with the Aryans.

2-Ad Dajjal ( one eyed Monster) and Kalki Avatar are the same thing.

Kalki Avatar will uphold Dharamaa and will fight against Ad Dajjal and Imam Mehdi will fight against Messiah ad Dajjal.

3-Imam Mahdi has no special powers but Dajjal and Kalko avatar will have special powers hence kalki Avatar is Ad Dajjal

Kalki Avatar and Imam Mehdi both will have special powers which will be spirituality, the real meaning of Shokas and Aayats they both will understand and they will fight together against the enemies of the Supreme Creator.

4- Imam Mahdi or Isa Bin Maryam will not claim to be god but kalki avatar and Dajjal will claim to be God to mislead People.

Bhagwan means Rasool and Avataar means Nabi and they all were humans. Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi both will be humans.

5- Imam Mahdi cannot defeat Dajjal - Kalki Avatar but Isa Bin Maryam will kill it.

Ad Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal will be 2 different but they would will work together.

6- Allah says in the Quran there will be no respite if the Angels come down as messengers. So Har Har Maha Dev is not an angel but actually the form of Dajjal. Angels are not sex crazed beings and dont destroy things or people like shiva. He is a sex crazed self obsessed narcissistic who is always fighting with vishnu to prove who is more powerful just like dajjal.

Har Har Maha Dev means the Biggest Angel of all the Angels which is Israfil A.S according to Research. We dont criticize when its about religion. Angels do have genders and families.

Noble Verse(s) 51:49
51_49.png

Sahih International: And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.

Muslims believe in unseen knowledge( Iman e Ghayb) and the biggest enemies of the believers of Aryans, Arabs, Turks, Habashi and believers are the Asurs/Jinn/Demon/Devil/Satan/Iblis.

7- Blowing of the trumpet by Angel Israefeel will be the end of this Duniya and start of Judgement day, all hindu belief of three gods will banish on that day and kalki avatar will be long dead before it.

“And the trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and in the earth will swoon away except for he whom Allah wills.” (Qur’an, 39:68)

Swooning away means to die. Then he will blow on the Trumpet again, which is known as the Blow of Resurrection, “and behold, they will be standing, looking.” (Qur’an, 39:68)

the angel Israfil, the angel that is entrusted with blowing the Trumpet. What is meant by the Trumpet is a horn that will gather the souls of the son of Adam (i.e. humans), from the first of them to the last of them. Then Israfil will blow one time on the Trumpet, and the souls will fly about due to this blow of the horn, going back to their bodies. This is known as the Blow of Resurrection (Nafkhat-ul-Ba’ath). Prior to this, he will strike the Blow of Destruction (Nafkhat-us-Sa’aq), so everyone that is in the heavens and in the earth will die except for he whom Allah wills.

“Over it are nineteen (angels).” (Qur’an, 74:30) And He says: “And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Hellfire, and We have not made their number (i.e. 19) except as a trial for those who disbelieve.”(Qur’an, 74: 31)

This means that there are nineteen angels guarding the Hellfire — they maintain it, guard it, kindle it and are entrusted with its affairs.

8- No relevance of any of your posts trying to link Imam Mahdi with kalki Avatar or Aryan religion because Kalki Avatar has more in common with Dajjal.

You can have your nonesense. Believers understand Supreme Creator.

9- Dajjal will claim to bring peace and save dharma by enticing hindus with hindu scriptures and will kill all those who oppose him, kalki avatar will do the same, kill people who oppose him by calling the rakshas just like kali mai and other hindu mythological stories

Yes , we are seeing since the past 150 years who are bringing peace and who have occupied Holy lands of Aryan and Arab nations. ICBM's even we are having and are more advanced in nature.

10- Peace will prevail once Kalki Avatar is killed.

Ad Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal have been defeated because we believers doesnt want the end of world.

Read properly the aayats of Holy Quran , verses above are from Surah An Nahl , Surah Al Muhammed and if i start posting you all the verses linked to Dajjal from Holy Quran then i have to even explain you the whole chapter and then when that aayats were revealed and what were the situation during that time. In Holy Quran , second Coming of Messiah is mentioned and even about Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal and these are future prophecies and all this is linked with Faith.

There is not a single ayat in the Holy Quran that speaks about Dajjal. You have only quoted Hadees to support the coming of Dajjal. Start posting all the ayats from the Holy Quran that are linked with Dajjal and try to explain the holy Chapter and lets see if you can prove anything. Only the coming of Isa bin Maryam is mentioned in the Quran rest what your talking about faith and future prophecies are nothing but NONSENSE.

Aryans, Arabs, Turks, Habashi and Believers thats why we are ahead in space programme.

What does this prove? We are ahead of you in missle and nuclear technology so that means we are more believers than you?

Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi will be 2 different persons and both will fight on 2 different frontiers which would be to defend the holy sites of Aryans and Arabs, Ikhwanis are with the Aryans.

Kalki Avatar will uphold Dharamaa and will fight against Ad Dajjal and Imam Mehdi will fight against Messiah ad Dajjal

Kalki Avatar and Imam Mehdi both will have special powers which will be spirituality, the real meaning of Shokas and Aayats they both will understand and they will fight together against the enemies of the Supreme Creator.

Yes Kalki Avatar and Imam Mahdi are two different people. Imam Mahdi has no special powers but Kalki Avatar has special powers because Kalki Avatar is the Ad Dajjal that prophet Mohammad (pbuh) has warned us about. Kalki avatar will not be fighting Ad Dajjal because kalki avatar is the Ad Dajjal (one eyed Monster)

shiva.jpg

Imam Mahdi cannot fight the Ad Dajjal and Kalki Avatar is Dajjal (the one eyed monster)

Bhagwan means Rasool and Avataar means Nabi and they all were humans. Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi both will be humans.

Neither will Imam Mahdi Nor Isa Bin Maryam claim to be a bhagwan , Nabi or Avatar. There is no Nabi or Messenger coming after Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) . Only Kalki Avatar will claim to be a Nabi (Messenger) Messiah and than Claim to be God which fits the description of Kalki Avatar being Dajjal as Dajjal will also claim to be Messiah, Nabi , Bhagwan. Dajjal will also be a super Human but he will have one eye like kalki Avatar who is also a monster
shiva 1.jpg

Ad Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal will be 2 different but they would will work together.

Nope they are the same!! There is only one Dajjal (the one eyed monster) christians call him anti-christ. The Kalki avatar is the anti-christ Dajjal (the one eyed monster) and hindus will follow him blindly.

Har Har Maha Dev means the Biggest Angel of all the Angels which is Israfil A.S according to Research. We dont criticize when its about religion. Angels do have genders and families.

Noble Verse(s) 51:49
51_49.png

Sahih International: And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.

Muslims believe in unseen knowledge( Iman e Ghayb) and the biggest enemies of the believers of Aryans, Arabs, Turks, Habashi and believers are the Asurs/Jinn/Demon/Devil/Satan/Iblis.

Unfortunately your research is nothing but a HOAX. Yes we believe in angels and the mightiest angel is not Israfil but the leader of all angels called Jibraeel. The only job of angel israfeel is to blow the trumpet and thats it. You hindus think Israfeel is a mighty angel but you dont know angel Israel (the angel of death ) is more powerful than him and the mightiest of them all is their Leader Jibraeel. The Four Angels who are holding the throne of Allah called Arsh are the most Strongest but their Job is too Hold the throne ONLY.

Har Har Mahadev or Shiva is not an angel but a Jinn/Demon/Devil. How can an angel be a sex crazed being and do stupid stuff? Lets look at some of the stuff Shiva does to prove Shiva is not an angel

After Dakshayini attempted suicide at Daksha Yagna, Shiva, to overcome his sexual urges requested the Devas, they in turn accepted to dispatch a few Apsaras to quench his lust until Shakthi reincarnated. So did the Apsaras had a few sessions with him, but couldn’t abide the heat of sexual friction and hot semen of Shiva. So they complained about this to their (Gandharvas) their husbands, they went to Vishnu seeking his help, so he asked the Apsaras to retire for a while, after which they prayed to Shakthi who appeared as a Kundalini in space and informed them about her incarnation of Parvathi and the time of her union with Shiva.

Meanwhile Shiva, who was addicted to sex, learnt that the Rishi women in daruka woods were pretty. Hence he decided to meet them and have a glimpse of their beauty and could ejaculate, fantasizing of having sex with them, but the circumstance which resulted due to his presence was different. As he saw the wives of the sages and was captivated by their beauty. For an unknown reason felt to share his anguish of having lost his wife, he told them how badly was he in need of sex, having heard this one of the sage’s wife laughed at him, enraged by this act he dragged her from there and insisted to have sex with her while the others stood shocked watching this act of Shiva.

Shiva , Vishnu and Bramha once lusted Anusuya, having heard of her beauty wanted to have sex with her, he then visited her ashram waiting for a chance to meet her alone, he then posed naked trying to seduce her with his masculinity, he also tried to convince her by offering a child which she was longing for and held his lingam or penis in his hand and requested her to sex with him, but enraged Anusuya cursed him for which he later repented and granted her a boon, a child with his genetic behavior and thus Durvasa Muni was born. But, the same story is narrated in a different style, it seems that Anusuya was barren wombed so wished to have child since long and then the Thrimurthi's decide to test her chastity hence appears at her door as sages and when invited for lunch they propose her to serve them food nude. Anusuya decides to use her pathivratha shakthi or chastity and transforms them to children of a year each and feeds them, impressed by this the three supreme lords grant her a child each.

These are just some of the Stories of Lord Shiva and it clearly states this is not an action of an angel but a demon.

Ad Dajjal and Messiah e Dajjal have been defeated because we believers doesnt want the end of world.

Ad Dajjal - Kalki Avatar are the same thing and they will be defeated and killed when Isa bin Maryam will come back and kill the hindu kalki Avatar (the one eyed monster) and bring peace to this world again and no form of idol worshipping and paganism will exist. Only after this Gog and Magog wil come to Destory the world.

Back
Top Bottom