What's new

Featured United States 2020 General Elections - November 3rd

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1604767511616.jpg

Bye bye Fraaaaaaand!

That's some shady voting in PA over 75% of the last 500k votes were Biden votes.
The last 500k were mail-ins and from democratic strongholds, military, and overseas.

Trump routinely created fear of mail-in in his base and played down COVID the whole summer while Biden encouraged his base to take COVID seriously and vote by mail.

Is it really a suprise that most of his base voted in person and most Democrats voted by mail?

Then, add the fact that anyone not in his MAGA train absolutely hating him there, creating a record breaking turnout, especially among the youth that used to be far more passive in elections.

Then add the fact that he is not as popular among the military as he thought. Especially in Penn apparently. What does he think will happen when he routinely disrespected veterans that are against him, refused to say anything when Putin put bounties on the heads of american soldiers, etc.?

The overseas americans are also generally more liberal, too. So what do you expect?

75% average makes perfect sense.

trump has to lose Georgia, Arizona and Nevada. There is going to be faithless electors, the 'White' Supremacist 'Court' is gonna give Penn to trump, 'lawsuits' to disenfranchise voters. 273 at this point is not enough. Biden has to carry Nevada, Arizona and Georgia. You need as much of a cushion in electoral votes. That if one state or elector is stolen from Dems, there is plenty more.

Last edited:
Did they, really? I haven't tuned into them once during this whole ordeal since it's such a joke of a station! Pandering to the clown in chief in the most pathetic manner.

I was telling myself I bet they are too cowardly to announce it too and I switched to their channel and was surprised to see they also announced him as the winner.

Finally it's coming to an end...biden is winner ..hopefully he will not destroy ,impose wars and proxy in Muslim countries like his predecessors ..America should stop it's cruel policies towards other countries now

Nevada has just been called for Biden.

Funny that the orange one is out golfing as this news is being announced and there is a really scary statistic out there about how much time that pos was out golfing in the 4 years that he was somehow, miraculously president of this great country!? It is FRIGHTENING how he spent so much time golfing and the irony that he would be out doing that at this moment when he officially loses the seat to Biden! Epic.

Funny that the orange one is out golfing as this news is being announced and there is a really scary statistic out there about how much time that pos was out golfing in the 4 years that he was somehow, miraculously president of this great country!? It is FRIGHTENING how he spent so much time golfing and the irony that he would be out doing that at this moment when he officially loses the seat to Biden! Epic.

Probably a stress release for him. The Trump era is coming to a close.

He is a narcissist, all his life he was used to not getting fired, bossing around and getting his own way, now he has been officially "fired" by the public and there is nothing he can do about it.

BTW, mark my words, with Joe Biden comes Anthony Blinken as a possible National security advisor if not the Secretary of State. He (along with two other democratic leaders) was receptive to hearing out the Kashmiri cause. He had a meeting with among other, Kashmiris last week in Virginia.

A large part of what shaped Tony Blinken outlook was hearing the horror stories of the Holocaust from his stepfather who was a survivor of aushwitcz

btw he was a deputy NSA during the Obama administration and the guy peeking around toward, in the back of the picture during the OBL operation

Key people on foreign policy to watch at this time are people from the consulting firm/think tank WestExec Advisors; namely Michele Flournoy, Sergio Aguirre, and Nitin Chadda.

Trump is a sore loser. The court cases will probably drag on until January. Afraid we would not know for sure who would be the next president of the USA for a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom