What's new

United Bengal / Greater Bangladesh : Possible?

Otherwise I don't see the reason for the creation of Bangladesh.

We created Bangladesh to save ourselves from the cultural , social and political persecution of west pakistan regime. Then add the reason of constant looting of our resources by the former pak establishment and u will find out the perfect reason for the creation of Bangladesh.

No matter what you say, but if North East gain independence, Bangladesh will have very highly strategic location. All those new states and Bhutan will be reliant only on Bangladeshi ports and China can have access by road.

Well you are in a trolling mode..No issues...
i have a suggestion for you...They are you Muslim brothers...If they have the economy to feed 1.3 billion people then you can take it up...It will help you and your economy a lot.....
The fake nationalistic bond that binds India together will not last for long. Sooner or later this bond is bound to get lose. The division of India and the creation of greater bangla is only a matter of time.

We created Bangladesh to save ourselves from the cultural , social and political persecution of west pakistan regime. Then add the reason of constant looting of our resources by the former pak establishment and u will find out the perfect reason for the creation of Bangladesh.

Looking back do you agree with the partition in first place? Would you wish to see Bangladesh re enter India and renounce it independence to reunite with greater bengal? Or do you think it is better off independent as it is?

BJP understands this concept. That's why they r trying to bring whole India together under a commons flag in the name of religion. Because they know that if they can't figure out a common ground for all the people of India it won't be able to keep it united due to its diverse culture and language.

Looking back do you agree with the partition in first place? Would you wish to see Bangladesh re enter India and renounce it independence to reunite with greater bengal? Or do you think it is better off independent as it is?
Off course. Indian Muslims were falling behind compared to Indian hindus in most of the social parameters and they felt that a separate country for Muslims where they wouldn't have to depend on the mercy of hindus would change their fate.

That's one of the main reasons of separation. As a matter of fact bengali Muslims were the first ones who raised the demand for a separate country for Muslims and even gave blood for it. But obviously they were betrayed and later on found out that other part of Pakistan especially the people who were in power were far worse than Indian hindus.........

The fake nationalistic bond that binds India together will not last for long. Sooner or later this bond is bound to get lose. The division of India and the creation of greater bangla is only a matter of time.
Still we will not join Bangladesh to form a single country, rather be independent.
@dray / Rain Man @Nilgiri

Great...:victory1:
See if you read my post you would have seen my point...
The country Bangladesh is your land.and you have the right to do whatever you want to do with it. Burn it if you want and I could care less...
My simply point is that east Pakistan was created on the basis of religion..
Bangladesh was created on the basis of ethnicity.
If Bangladesh was made on the basis of ethnicity then the dream of having a bangla nation is incomplete without Indian bengal..
Since India is too powerful, it would never let the balkanization of bengal and merger of bengal with bangaldesh...
Then the dream of reuniting bangla nation can be achieved through united bengal under India.
You yourself said that creation of pakistan was wrong. You fought against the creation of pakistan. And now when you are Victor's 50 years later go back to your true self.
You made a mistake in 1947, India is a forgiving nation. They would take you back..

BJP understands this concept. That's why they r trying to bring whole India together under a commons flag in the name of religion. Because they know that if they can't figure out a common ground for all the people of India it won't be able to keep it united due to its diverse culture and language.

Off course. Indian Muslims were falling behind compared to Indian hindus in most of the social parameters and they felt that a separate country for Muslims where they wouldn't have to depend on the mercy of hindus would change their fate.

That's one of the main reasons of separation. As a matter of fact bengali Muslims were the first ones who raised the demand for a separate country for Muslims and even gave blood for it. But obviously they were betrayed and later on found out that other part of Pakistan especially the people who were in power were far worse than Indian hindus.........

I did not know that Bengali Muslims were main campaigner for partition. So I guess most Bangladeshi now would much prefer to remain independent.

But Is no Bangladeshi worried about the intention of Indian Hindu militant about creating a greater India to subsume BD eventually?

Now you see.
How would you. Divide India and achieve the dream of united begal if your best friend and partner in the region is India..?

Many people laugh when I said this.
This idea has been floated.
The plan has been made..
Dont know of it would be successful.
But India would try to merge Bangladesh in less the 10 years time.

Last edited:
I did not know that Bengali Muslims were main campaigner for partition. So I guess most Bangladeshi now would much prefer to remain independent.

But Is no Bangladeshi worried about the intention of Indian Hindu militant about creating a greater India to subsume BD eventually?
No problem man. There's nothing wrong in not knowing something. Bengalis r known for their uncompromising nature. If it wasn't for bengalis India and Pakistan would never be separated. Pakistani Muslims would have to be remain under the dominance of Hindu majority of India.

That's why they should be thankful to great Bengali Muslim leaders like sir Salimullah and Fazlul Haque for the creation of Pakistan. Without their initiative it wouldn't have been possible to create a separate country for Muslims.

As for ur last Part. We aren't at all worried. More than half of west Bengal and Asam is already populated by bengalis from Bangladesh. Within next 50/70 years it will be a part of ours.

Now you see.
How would you. Divide India and achieve the dream of united begal if your best friend and partner in the region is India..?

Many people laugh when I said this.
This idea has been floated.
The plan has been made..
Dont know of it was successful.
But India would try to merge Bangladesh in less the 10 years time.

No man, we aren't trying to divide India. Hence, we aren't supporting any terrorist movement or giving shelters to naxalities. But we can do that easily if we wish to do so.

But we aren't doing that cuz a stable and prosperous India is of our best interest. A distabilised India will halt our economic progress and we certainly can't tolerate that at the moment. Having said that, nobody can stop the inevitability. Bengali r our people. We eat, drink and speak similar things and sooner or later they r going to join us.

As for merging, yes, it will definitely take place. West Bengal will merge with Bangladesh in order to form a greater Bangla that we have been all waiting for.

No problem man. There's nothing wrong in not knowing something. Bengalis r known for their uncompromising nature. If it wasn't for bengalis India and Pakistan would never be separated. Pakistani Muslims would have to be remain under the dominance of Hindu majority of India.

That's why they should be thankful to great Bengali Muslim leaders like sir Salimullah and Fazlul Haque for the creation of Pakistan. Without their initiative it wouldn't have been possible to create a separate country for Muslims.

As for ur last Part. We aren't at all worried. More than half of west Bengal and Asam is already populated by bengalis from Bangladesh. Within next 50/70 years it will be a part of ours.

No man, we aren't trying to divide India. Hence, we aren't supporting any terrorist movement or giving shelters to naxalities. But we can do that easily if we wish to do so.

But we aren't doing that cuz a stable and prosperous India is of our best interest. A distabilised India will halt our economic progress and we certainly can't tolerate that at the moment. Having said that, nobody can stop the inevitability. Bengali r our people. We eat, drink and speak similar things and sooner or later they r going to join us.

As for merging, yes, it will definitely take place. West Bengal will merge with Bangladesh in order to form a greater Bangla that we have been all waiting for.
'Doing a thing' or 'thinking that you can do the thing really well but not doing it for the sake of some greater good' are not the same.
Accept the fact, you are a great nation but no military power..
If you even try to do any hanky pankey, india would not only eat you alive but you would give India a great chance to not only attack but merge the Bangladesh and get one step closer to achieving the khan bharat...
You depend on them for security.

So according to me the dream of uniting bangla nation can be easily achieved by merging the two bengals under India Union.

'Doing a thing' or 'thinking that you can do the thing really well but not doing it for the sake of some greater good' are not the same.
Accept the fact, you are a great nation but no military power..
If you even try to do any hanky pankey, india would not only eat you alive but you would give India a great chance to not only attack but merge the Bangladesh and get one step closer to achieving the khan bharat...
You depend on them for security.

So according to me the dream of uniting bangla nation can be easily achieved by merging the two bengals under India Union.

Again my friend, we have no intention to divide India. They r our friend who helped us during our toughest of times and we have good economic relationship with them.

Yes, it would be great if our land mass increases by a significant amount but we aren't dying for that. Hence, We don't have to do any hanky panky. It will happen automatically.

Did we create the naxalities? Of courses not. But still they were formed and started their movement. Didn't they? The way bengalis and Muslims r getting discriminated in India they themselves will revolt against the persecution along with all the other Indians from different ethnicities who r living under the rule of north Indians.

I m not saying that it'll happen tomorrow. But it will happen sooner or later. Why do u think BJP has no presence in WB? Ever thought about that?

Bangladesh is feeding its own people right now, indians dont have to worry about their food. On the contrary bangladesh might feed indians.

Union is always better than division.

So what will happen to two nation theory? How can Hindus and Muslims will live together?....Or are we now agreeing that our forefathers who contributed in dividing the sub-continent were idiots and selfish?

Again my friend, we have no intention to divide India. They r our friend who helped us during our toughest of times and we have good economic relationship with them.

Yes, it would be great if our land mass increases by a significant amount but we aren't dying for that. Hence, We don't have to do any hanky panky. It will happen automatically.

Did we create the naxalities? Of courses not. But still they were formed and started their movement. Didn't they? The way bengalis and Muslims r getting discriminated in India they themselves will revolt against the persecution along with all the other Indians from different ethnicities who r living under the rule of north Indians.

I m not saying that it'll happen tomorrow. But it will happen sooner or later. Why do u think BJP has no presence in WB? Ever thought about that?
So basically you mean, India is a friendly country and according to you they have helped you in your tough times, but you still wish ill to India and hope it would balkanize on its own and your would be the beneficiary..
If they are your benefactor, why not help them avoid balkanization instead of hoping that they destroy themselves.
You can get the land mass by merging yourself in India...

Back
Top Bottom