What's new

Unirule.org just got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say monitor every american living in china, ban all american NGOs, and deport every illegal immigrant/overstayer in china.

about time china got tough with foreign troublemakers.

lol , how much you tried to hide facts from your own people, aren't your people intelligent enoughf to judge from facts and figures......

We do allow for the freedom of speech for the patriots, but not for those anti-China haters who want to spread the venom in our country. :coffee:

how would you know what freedom is when ever voice which speaks against the establishment is banned or deported?

how would you know what freedom is when ever voice which speaks against the establishment is banned or deported?

Do you think the US government will allow the freedom of speech when a particular group is advocating the 911 attack?

These folks are pretty done the similar thing to China, they have crossed the red line, that's why they got banned for voicing their opinion. :coffee:

We do allow for the freedom of speech for the patriots, but not for those anti-China haters who want to spread the venom in our country. :coffee:

see in ur country a blind person cannot even speak to other CHINESE that he thinks forced abortion is wrong.... :D:D

and whats more ur cpc is so afraid of chinese common person it removed all info gegarding this person from net....

u n ignorant billion chinese.. :D :lol:

so...some american organisation got banned.,just like many other sites got banned in China.nothing new.China banned Youtube,Google,Facebook in the past (guess they are Propaganda sites too :lol: :lol:)..

Do you think the US government will allow the freedom of speech when a particular group is advocating the 911 attack?

These folks are pretty done the similar thing to China, they have crossed the red line, that's why they got banned for voicing their opinion. :coffee:

If a particular group is advocating 911 attack - they will be tried in a trial first. If found guilty they will be punished - newspapers will report it , people will talk about it and write messages on facebook/twitter uncensored.

On the other hand . How many of you chinese mainland citizens (not sitting in western countries) can openly criticize their leaders , their policies , their track-record & their practices ..Can a citizen in china openly do that against Hu Jintao or against the new princeling Xiping ? Can they hold a rally - and call out openly Governments faults in public ? I bet you would have the police knocking on your doors - and then if you are lucky maybe you can a take a leaf out of the blind lawyers book and run to US embassy !!

I do remember a saying that i heard from a Chinese man working in our Org -

We asked - Why did you come to US ? Werent you happy in China ?
Mr Chen said - I was extremely very happy in China. I have my family over there. There is no problem.
We asked - Were you happy with oppurtunities in China ?
Mr Chen - Yes Yes very much - China is doing great. There is no problem
We asked - Are you happy with your governement ? With your living Conditions ?
Mr Chen - Government is awesome. Living conditions are amazing. After all we hosted Beijing Olympics. There is no problem

We Asked - So what is the problem Mr Chen ? Why did you move out ?

Mr Chen - The problem is - ' I cant say there is a problem' in China.

If a particular group is advocating 911 attack - they will be tried in a trial first. If found guilty they will be punished - newspapers will report it , people will talk about it and write messages on facebook/twitter uncensored.

On the other hand . How many of you chinese mainland citizens (not sitting in western countries) can openly criticize their leaders , their policies , their track-record & their practices ..Can a citizen in china openly do that against Hu Jintao or against the new princeling Xiping ? Can they hold a rally - and call out openly Governments faults in public ? I bet you would have the police knocking on your doors - and then if you are lucky maybe you can a take a leaf out of the blind lawyers book and run to US embassy !!

I do remember a saying that i heard from a Chinese man working in our Org -

We asked - Why did you come to US ? Werent you happy in China ?
Mr Chen said - I was extremely very happy in China. I have my family over there. There is no problem.
We asked - Were you happy with oppurtunities in China ?
Mr Chen - Yes Yes very much - China is doing great. There is no problem
We asked - Are you happy with your governement ? With your living Conditions ?
Mr Chen - Government is awesome. Living conditions are amazing. After all we hosted Beijing Olympics. There is no problem

We Asked - So what is the problem Mr Chen ? Why did you move out ?

Mr Chen - The problem is - ' I cant say there is a problem' in China.

Nonsense. Plenty of people speak up against the government and against personal leaders (and used Hu Jintao by name). I've shown literally thousands of links where that happened in the past and for a few months no one used your preposterous argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom