What's new

Under U.S. Pressure, India to Cut Iran Imports

so what will happen to chabahar port then won't that make all of india's investment for nothing ?

So much outcry over this. Yet, people in this forum fail to realise that China were among the first to follow US directive and cut Iranian oil imports significantly. The fact that India is trying to work around this and risking sanctions does not even get mentioned.

Makes me wonder if standing up for Iran is really worth it. Its a thank-less job.

first Pakistan and now India too?? i seriously dont know how Iran copes with the west

Too easy, the mullah regime is propped up by sustaining the US-Israel bogeyman they've created....... that's their coping mechanism..........

you not that smart are you? china trade with usa is more than $350 billions we have to look at a biger picture , where as india trade with usa only around 20-50 billions if anything you have more of a say in this regard than us

This means you are more puppet than us to USA. :cheesy: Because you have trade with USA more than $350 billion as against $30 as of India's. You are so pathetically justifying this:tdown:

Seriously, why is the fact that "all-weather" friend China was among the first to follow US directive, being constantly ignored by the members in here ?

Seriously, why is the fact that "all-weather" friend China was among the first to follow US directive, being constantly ignored by the members in here ?

They can't get that because the news is blocked by their almighty government. They were the first to follow the US with wagging tails. But they can't remember that.

Let this be a lesson for all nations.

Never trust India.

They will back-stab you for their benefit.

I hope Iranians have learned their lesson.

So China cutting the trade was also backstabbing then?

what a pathetic gutless bunch of cowards these indians are.:rofl:
wow, just wow.

they have absolutely no shame in being a colony of the american empire.
they were a colony of the british for 200 years, now a colony of the americans.

when will these indians get independence and have an independent foreign policy.
shameful stuff.
and the worst thing about it is they love being a colony of the american empire, a true sign of a subservient slave.

just proves once again what cowardly people indians truly are, they crumble like a sack of sh*t under american pressure.

boy im so f**king glad i was not born as an indian on this planet, i cant even comprehend what its like to be a subservient slave to the white man for 300+ years. indians were used as slaves in fiji and carribbean.
you must be cursed to be born indian.

india is like the subservient slave dobby in harry potter serving his master.

LOL look at this, a paid troll from CPC's 50 cent army, how cute?? Now troll, let me educate you a little so be quiet and read. Indians were sent to Fiji, the Caribbean, Singapore and Malaya as indentured laborers. Chinese were also sent to the same places as tin workers, coolies, laborers, indentured laborers. Chinese were entering the US and Canada as indentured laborers back in the 19th century, so your point being?

Really u should stop trying to dish out insults when u suck at it.

And to RazPaK who thanked him, he was insulting BOTH of us there. Both India and Pakistan share a common history of having been ruled by Britain. Your blind hatred for us Hindustanis made u forget your own national history? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And to RazPaK who thanked him, he was insulting BOTH of us there. Both India and Pakistan share a common history of having been ruled by Britain. Your blind hatred for us Hindustanis made u forget your own national history? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi mate RazPak is Punjabi I am Balochi

They can't get that because the news is blocked by their almighty government. They were the first to follow the US with wagging tails. But they can't remember that.

So China cutting the trade was also backstabbing then?

Leave it Man:angel:
It will not going in to their thick skull's
Every one asking that question Instead of answering they just troll :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom